Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio – digital paint software with complete natural art tools – oils, acrylics, pastel, charcoal etc. It is software for artists without the complexity of other art programs.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it was designed from day one to be easy to use. Simplicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simple enough for the novice.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio has more than 3,000 brushes, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns.
Also it has the textures, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio runs on all versions of the Windows operating system. It is designed for all realms of digital art including natural media fine art, photo retouching, photo composition, photo cloning to turn your photos into the look of hand painted artwork, mandala art, patterns, manga, even 3D like painting with the incredible blob modeling tools.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio Feature Highlights:
- Workspace. Over 50 brushes are right at your fingertips, along with numerous color palette options and tools that get assigned to your right button click to further streamline your artist workflow.
- Sketckbook. When you start TwistedBrush Pro Studio it is like opening your sketchbook, it is immediately ready to draw or paint on your page. You can export your pictures to any number of the standard image formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, GIF, etc.
- Page Explorer. Up to 500 pages per book and an unlimited number of books means you’ll never run out of paper! The Page Explorer makes it easy to view and reorganize your pages in your sketchbooks.
- Select Brushes. There are over 2000 brushes included with more added all the time. With the brush shortcut system your favorite brushes are always ready for you.
- ArtSets. ArtSets organize the brushes into groups of 60 brushes. There are a variety of types of ArtSets, from standard art tools, specialize collections, patterns brushes, cloners, photo retouching brushes, image brushes, etc.
- Editing ArtSets. All the tools to create brushes and ArtSets are included. You can even create your own collections of brushes easily by entering the ArtSet build mode and selecting brushes from other ArtSets.
- Select Colors. Additionally you can tweak selected colors, create your own palettes. Select colors from your picture, from a reference image, the scratch layer or even the trace source image. Dynamic palettes also aid in color selections. They allows you to pick from the history of colors used or hue ranges from your currently selected color.
- Tools. Here are the eye dropper, cropping, moving, line, box, ellipse, flood fill, gradiant, masking tools, text, drawing guides, brush rotate, brush cleaner etc.
- Layers. They allow you to split your work into transparent layers that sit on top on each others. Also allow for incredible editing and adjustment options even at the end stages of your painting.
- Paper Textures. Use paper textures while you draw to give the feel and look of textured paper and canvas. Over 70 different surface textures are included.
- Masks. Included is a magic wand with a number of different modes for creating your masks. Or use a common shape or one of the many masking brushes to create exactly the mask you need.
- Filters. A filter allows for processing the image all at once. TwistedBrush includes the full range of image processing filters ready to use.
- Scripts. With scripts you can record your painting actions and play them back, recreating your painting from scratch.
- Pattern Brushes. These brushes paint a pattern on your canvas as you paint. Adjust the size the pattern with the density slider. Categories of patterns include, surface, materials, nature and others.
- Brush Shapes. Most any brush in TwistedBrush can be further enhanced with a shape.
- Image Brushes. Those powerful tools for both recreating the flow and feel of working with natural media but also for allowing for extraordinary painting effects.
- Image Warp. When using the Image Warp tool you will be pulling, pushing, pinching, and stretching your image as if it was make of rubber or putty.
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25.17:
- Added: 21 Blob Style brush effects added to change the rendering style foe Alpha Smooth Lum4 layers.
- Added: Drawing guide Face Portrait Front added to the available drawing guides.
- Added: Brush effects Block Start and Block End added for more powerful flow control.
- Added: Brush effect Anti-Alias v2. Design for use only with smooth stroke.
- Added: Brush effect fade-by-size added. Useful to brushes that need to fade the strength with time based on initial brush size.
- Added: Brush effect envelopes taper1-by-size to taper5-by-size
- Added: Brush effect seed2 added to address issue with exposing it to the Brush Control panel.
- Added: Brush effect Age stroke added to allow for more control over brush effects and enevelopes that interact with stroke length
- Improved: Pressure sensitivity responsiveness improved
- Changed: The page position won’t automatically be recentered on each page change.
- Fixed: Brush Control slider not showing correct values for slider ranges not starting at 0.
- Fixed: Merging a layer into another layer with transparency doesn’t work properly with many layer mixing modes.
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25.16:
- Added: Brush effect PageArray added
- Added: Brush effect ColorSeclect Set added
- Added: Brush effect Rebase Reset LineTo added
- Added: Brush effect Rebase Reset LineTo Reseed added
- Added: Brush effect Clear Lum on Start added
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25.15:
- Fixed: Attempting to import a second ArtSet fails.
- Fixed: Hue being set to 0 when setting lum and sat to 0. It should not.
- Fixed: When dragging a brush in the Edit ArtSet mode, dragging the brush off the panel would result in a crash.
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25.14:
- Added: Brush Effect “Smooth Angle”.
- Added: Brush Effects “Wedge3”, “Wedge4”, “Wedge5”, “Wedge6”.
- Added: Brush Effect “ColorSelect Index”
- Added: Brush Effect “VM Modulo”
- Added: Brush Effects “VM Min” and “VM Max”
- Added: Brush Effects “Multi 100”
- Added: Brush Effects “Lock Dab Count”
- Added: Brush Effects Envelope “b-ang SmthAngle”
- Added: Brush Effects Envelopes “f-in-slow” and “f-out-slow”
- Improved: Increased number of brush blender bristles from 20 to 100!
- Improved: Brush effect Rad Scatter 2 improved to respond to brush resizing dynamically.
- Fixed: Brush Effect Reset not working above level 20.
- Fixed: Density Adj was not working correctly
Homepage – https://www.pixarra.com
- Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 500MB disk space
- 1024×768 minimum display resolution
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
Compatible Formats: TBR, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF and EMF.
Size: 34.6 MB