CorelCAD 2023 provides customizable 2D drafting tools and superior 3D design tools within an interactive workspace to achieve your CAD goals in all types of industries.
Increase your workflow productivity with native .DWG file format support for worry-free collaboration on CAD files with colleagues and business partners.
CorelCAD 2023 allows you to transform 2D designs into 3D reality. Work in a familiar environment with the ribbon UI, 3D print-ready features and STL file output.
Explore new and enhanced 2D drafting and 3D modeling tools that seamlessly bring precision to any computer-aided design project. Gain added design strength from responsive tools like Quick Input, Annotative Scaling, Head-up display and more to maintain pinpoint accuracy.
Experience high-level CAD performance with the strong combination of a sophisticated CAD engine, powered by ARES, and the award-winning CorelDRAW technology to incorporate key graphics into your workflow. Bring efficiency to any CAD project, plus expand your CAD strength with additional CorelCAD plugins.
Communicate your day-to-day CAD design needs using Windows Ribbon or classic UI workspaces to achieve graphic superiority. With high-caliber drafting and design tools that are customizable to your needs, you’ll have visually rich and impressive results every time.
Get industry-standard tools that match your CAD design needs and your company’s budget. Design with ease on the platform of your choice, Windows, Mac, or Android with the new CorelCAD Mobile. Find everything you need in one complete solution for a fraction of the cost of most CAD software options.
CorelCAD 2023 Features:
- Native .DWG files
- Quick Input
- Drawing Tabs
- Layer tools
- Industry-standard CAD features
- Drawing constraints
- In-place text editing
- Dynamic blocks
- Table support
- Entity snaps and grips
- Custom coordinates
- Design Resources
- CAD file standards verification
- Smart Dimension tools
- Annotation and collaboration
- PDF and DGN Underlay functionality
- 3D viewing capabilities
- 3D modeling and solid editing tools
- Transition from 2D to 3D
- 3D mouse support
- Print 3D designs
- CorelDRAW file import
- CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER export
- Migration assistance
- Legacy file format support
- Easy file sharing
- Work with GIS files
- Exchange 3D files with colleagues and suppliers
- Print configurations
- Pack and Go command
- Built for speed on Windows, Mac and Android devices
- Automation support
What’s New in CorelCAD 2023:
- Contextual Ribbon Tabs. User interface is enhanced now with contextual ribbons that are displayed when you select specific entities in the graphics area or when you use some commands for creating new entities.
Contextual tabs are available for the following operations:
- Creating and editing hatches
- Editing table cells
- Editing PDF and DGN underlay
- Editing images and external references
- Editing dimensions, leaders, multileader, and tolerance symbols.
- Dark-style Dialog Boxes
All dialog boxes support the dark-style interface.
- AlignX. Aligns a set of specified entities according to the first selected one.
- Annotation Monitor. As the project evolves, changes may cause the loss of the associativity between Dimensions and their related entities. The Annotation Monitor lets you identify dimensions that have lost their associativity with related entities.
- View Navigator. The View Navigator is a two ring widget displayed by default in the top-right corner of the graphics area. The View Navigator lets you switch between standard and isometric views of your model with a single click.
- ViewNavigator. Turns the View Navigator on and off and controls where it displays.
- Cycling Selection. Lets you selectively specify entities that are close to or on top of other entities.
- Middle-click. Double-clicking the middle mouse button closes the drawing tabs.
Modified Features and Commands
- Split command enhancements. The Multiple option lets you select multiple entities and break them at their intersection points with cutting lines. No gaps are created and the split segments remain on the drawing.
- Drawing Sheet Sets
- PackAndGo. From the Sheet Set Manager palette, you can create a package from an entire drawing sheet set or subset, or from a single drawing sheet.
- Drawing Sheet List Table. A drawing sheet list table displays as hyperlinks the titles of all drawing sheets from the drawing sheet set. You can create a table of contents inside the drawing listing all subset sheets.
- Cloud Storage. New drawing share options let you manage the cloud storage access:
- Specify a password to prevent unauthorized access to the drawing.
- Specify the expiry date options to apply.
- Open and Save file dialog boxes. Let you navigate through your local drives and your Cloud Storage accounts.
- Building Information Modeling
- BIMSection: Each drawing created from the same BIM model is stored in a separate .dwg file. Drawings and labels display rooms and spaces properties that are already defined in the BIM model (for example, the name or the area).
- PackAndGo.You can create a package from an all files related to a BIM project.
- SmartCalculator. Displays the Smart Calculator palette.
- Dimensions Context Menu. The Precision option lets you display the precision of the Dimension value from 0 to 8 decimal places.
- ANNOMONITOR. Turns on and off the Annotation Monitor.
- SELECTIONCYCLING. Controls the display of the cycling selection stack icon and the list for selecting overlapping entities.
- DISPLAYVCUBE2D. Controls the View Navigator‘s display when the 2D Wireframe ShadeView mode is used.
- DISPLAYVCUBE3D. Controls the View Navigator‘s display when the a 3D ShadeView mode is used.
- NAVVCUBEDISPLAY. Controls the View Navigator tool display in the graphics area according to the current Shade View mode.
- NAVVCUBELOCATION. Specifies the corner in which the View Navigator displays in the graphics area.
- NAVVCUBEOPACITY. Specifies the level of opacity for the View Navigator when inactive.
- PROPOBJLIMIT. Limits the number of entities that can be changed at one time with the Properties palette.
What’s New in CorelCAD 2021.5:
- NCOPY command lets you directly copy drawing objects that are nested into a block or external reference (XREF)
- Sheet Set Manager is a great organizational tool for sheets that lets you keep all drawings and sheets accessible at the same point and time. This flexibility lets you customize the structure for your projects and workflows. Features include:
- Model and Sheet views navigation
- Place on sheet tool to automatically link Model and Sheet views
- Custom subsets for grouping sheets
- Properties support on sheet set, subset, and sheet
- Functions for numbering and naming sheets and views
- Support for sheet templates so that it is easier to create new sheets
- Custom callouts, view labels, and title blocks can be created using shapes and fields/properties
- Multi-user functionality support
- Publish to PDF, DWF and DWFx(1) or print sheets
- Publish operations can run in the background
- Full compatibility with DST files created in other CAD applications
- Sheet list tables let you view all the information in a sheet set
(1) Publish to PDF, DWF or DWFx and related options are not supported on macOS release.
- FILLET is now supported in splines to fillet with line and ellipse.
- SPLINEDIT tool has a new Join option to combine a spline with other objects.
- UI scaling has been improved to support moving the application window to a screen that has a lower resolution.
- Cursor display issues related to unwanted objects have been fixed.
- FIND functionality improved for find and replace when working with the text in a block attribute.
- TIFF image insertion is improved (size) for the ATTACHIMAGE command.
- DWF printing is improved for the print range “Window.
- PlotDate field display and printing is improved for the field command.
- Cursor movement issue that occurred with complex 3D drawings is fixed.
- Custom Blocks issue that hid stretch grip after changing the visibility is fixed.
- ESnap detection enhanced for 3D body and Dynamic UCS.
- CLIPIMAGEM command now lets you restore a deleted image frame.
- Fixed crash that occurred after joining splines on UCS modified.
- Sheet tab switching is improved.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 11 or Windows 10 (Version 21H1 or later), 64-bit, with latest Updates
- macOS Monterey (12), macOS Big Sur (11) or macOS Catalina (10.15), with the latest revision
Size: 514 MB