This application combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility. Wrapped into one easy-to-use tool!
It’s perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more.
Captures screens from full-screen games using DirectX/Direct3D technology. Use this program to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use.
You can switch between modern “ribbon” interface shown on the image above, or tranditional menu and toolbars. Optional HyperSnap portable setup allows you to install it on a portable disk (such as a USB key) and preserves all of your settings and customizations across machines.
- Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
- New and powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
- Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time.
- A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later. Or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
NOTE: TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs using accellerated graphics or running under Windows 8.
- Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Non-rectangular window capture.
- Button Capture. Perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
- Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want. Assign any keyboard shortcuts you like. Tear off menus to create instant toolbars. Even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Extended Window Capture function resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture – in one quick step, no auto-scrolling.
- Much, much more!
Changes in HyperSnap 8.24.00 (2022-03-13):
- Fix: Escape key was not aborting region auto-scroll capture
Changes in HyperSnap 8.23.00 (2022-02-06):
- Fix: dragging out image thumbnails from HyperSnap was not saving them to Windows folders.
Changes in HyperSnap 8.22.00 (2022-01-26):
- Several small bug fixes
Changes in HyperSnap 8.21.00 (2022-01-20):
- Under Image/Resolution there is a new setting to set the resolution of captured images to be the same as the resolution of the monitor, from which they were captured.
- Capturing windows on Win11 system ommited left and top edge. This is now corrected
Changes in HyperSnap 8.20.01 (2022-01-15):
- Fix rounded corners on Windows 11 again
- Fix: hot keys setup dialog was disabled all the time
Changes in HyperSnap 8.20.00 (2022-01-12):
- Corrected to work on systems with 2 or more monitors with different resolutions under Windows 10 and 11
- Better capturing of rounded windows corners under Windows 11
- Removed legacy functions, which no longer work under Windows 10 and 11 (like TextSnap or Extended Active Window capture).
Changes in HyperSnap 8.19.00 (2022-01-04):
- Fix for resolution problems on some Windows 10 and 11 problems
Changes in HyperSnap 8.18.00 (2022-01-01):
- Small Windows 11 compatibility fixes, e.g. capture window’s rounded corners
Changes in HyperSnap 8.17.00 (2021-05-12):
- Updated Firefox browser add-on, as due to upcoming change in Firefox the old one would soon stopped working
Changes in HyperSnap 8.16.17 (2019-10-17):
- Updated digital code signing certificate, the old one was to expire soon.
Changes in HyperSnap 8.16.16 (2019-07-02):
- Fix: while saving an image to a file and changing the color format (e.g. from 32 bits per pixel to 8 bpp), the resolution value was not preserved.
Homepage – https://www.hyperionics.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).