This is designed by 8pecxstudios, taking over where Mozilla left off, working to make a fast, stable and reliable web browser accessible to all.
Cyberfox comes with many customizable options allowing you to personalize and secure your web browsing experience.
The optimized version lets you view web pages way faster, using tabbed browsing, the ability to block pop-up windows and less of your computer’s memory.
Choose your user interface, choose between Australis or Classic style, with many customizable features to change how you see the web!
Cyberfox also allows you to synchronize your browsing across multiple devices. Access your bookmarks, history, passwords and more from any device to make this browser your own wherever you use it.
- Optimized for Intel CPU or AMD CPU based architectures
- Uses own profile system
- Compatible with Firefox extensions
- Removed features (Telemetry, Health-report, Sponsored tiles and other components that collected information)
- Many new features built in.
- Choice between Australis or Classic style.
- Powered by Mozilla Firefox source code
Cyberfox also comes in portable format, so you can take it anywhere you go with all your favourite addons and settings.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in Cyberfox 52:
- Updated: language patches
- Updated: Update Pl (Polish) localization
- Updated: Updated: Ru (Russian) localization
- Updated: Updated: pt-BR (Portuguese (Brazil)) localization
- Added: Option to toggle browser statup after browser update
- Fixed: updateHardwareAcceleration logic in preferences
- New: Show notification on plugins page when all plugins disabled
- Fixed: Set all plugins out of the box to disabled by default
- Fixed: Toggle SilverLight plugin default enabled state to false
- Removed: Windows Vista support from cyberfox
Changes in Cyberfox 52.7.0:
- Fixed: Bug 1401946 – Show profile path next to the open button
- Fixed: Show OS architecture in OS information in about:support
- Fixed: Bug 1308981: Display system add-ons in a separate section in about:support
- Fixed: Bug 1314928 – get link text color by GTK_STATE_FLAG_LINK on Gtk3
Homepage – https://cyberfox.8pecxstudios.com
Size: 78.4 MB