IObit Uninstaller is a FREE tool that helps you to remove unwanted programs and folders from your computer fast and easily. It allows you to remove installed applications from your computer, along with their leftovers.
IObit Uninstaller can detect and categorize all of the installed programs. A list of installed programs is automatically displayed upon initialization, in which you can view the name, size and install date of each software. Moreover, it allows bulk uninstallation with just ONE click!
With “Powerful Scan” and “Forced Uninstall” features, you’ll never be bothered by leftovers or stubborn toolbars anymore.
- Remove Unwanted Programs and Folders Super Fast
- 1-Click Removal of Annoying Stubborn Toolbars
- No More Leftovers with “Powerful Scan” and “Forced Uninstall”
- Portable, Easy, and FREE to Use
IObit Uninstaller works in three steps.
Firstly, it creates a system restore point, just in case something wrong happens to Windows system afterward.
Secondly, the program runs the application’s default uninstaller. After which it scans for leftover files and newly created registry keys (you can select which pieces you want to delete).
Finally, you can use “Forced Uninstall” mode to thoroughly remove programs and leftover items. Switch to batch mode, use a search function, export the list of programs, view log files and restore points, change the interface language and get rid of toolbars. Also you can view recently installed, large and rarely used applications, along with Windows updates.
Changes in IObit Uninstaller 9.4.0:
- Improved leftovers scanning to uninstall Windows apps more thoroughly
- Enhanced Software Health to scan for more uninstallation leftovers
- Improved multiple languages for better localization
- Fixed known bugs
Changes in IObit Uninstaller 9.3.0:
- Optimized Bundleware to detect more bundleware more accurately
- Detect and delete more leftovers of programs uninstalled by other uninstaller more timely
- Expanded database of Software Updater to update 30% more software
- Fixed the occasional issue of high CPU usage when Install Monitor is logging a program’s installation
- New language added: Ukrainian
- Fixed known bugs
Changes in IObit Uninstaller 9.2.0:
- Enlarged stubborn program database to remove 30% more stubborn programs
- Expanded database to remove 50% more malicious/ad plugins for a safer and cleaner browser
- Fixed the occasional failure of creating a system restore point before uninstalling programs
- Optimized Software Health for a more intuitive interface and easier operation
- Improved File Shredder to shred files more thoroughly
- New language added: Azerbaijani
- Fixed known bugs
Changes in IObit Uninstaller 9.1.0:
- Enhanced leftover scanning to clean more files and registry entries left after uninstall.
- Improved Software Health to clean 50% more leftovers of already uninstalled programs.
- Improved Software Health to fix the bug of inaccurate leftover scanning for IrfanView, Firefox, and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Optimized Software Updater to reduce the software update time by 20%.
- New languages added: Persian, Malay.
- Fixed known bugs.
What’s New in IObit Uninstaller 9.0:
- NEW Install Monitor detects and logs system changes during program installation to ensure all changes can be restored in future thorough uninstall.
- NEW Software Health helps optimize all your software to make them run smoother and also reduces security risks.
- Enhanced scan engine to scan leftovers more quickly and thoroughly.
- Enlarged stubborn program database to remove 150% more stubborn programs.
- Expanded database to remove 50% more malicious/ads plug-ins for faster and more secure browsing.
- Added ratings for Windows Apps to help users decide whether to keep them or not.
- Optimized Software Updater supports selecting and updating multiple programs with one click.
- Improved File Shredder to wipe out unwanted files effectively and make them unrecoverable.
- Added support for uninstalling extensions of the latest Firefox 68 and Opera 62.
- Two skins: Classic & White.
- Localization: 34 languages.
Homepage – https://www.iobit.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.