Soft Organizer 9.43 by ChemTable Software
This uninstall manager monitors all changes made to the system during the setup process of a certain application. You can easily learn what file or registry entries were modified during the installation.
Using these data, Soft Organizer completely removes an application when you order it to. A common problem we often face with, when uninstalling unnecessary software, is various traces left in the system. There are unneeded files or folders on a disk, registry entries and so on.
This can happen even if an application was removed correctly with its own uninstaller. The Soft Organizer program is intended to solve this problem.
The program performs much faster than many competing solutions. This is because Soft Organizer analyzes changes on disks in real time while tracking the modifications installation procedures have made, instead of taking a long time saving info about all files before and after installation. Such an approach saves much time compared to other utilities.
Application List On Hand
You can setup Soft Organizer so that all applications installed in your system will be accessible with a single click of the notification area icon. Another click, and you can immediately remove an unnecessary program without opening the standard Programs and Features tool or searching for a built-in uninstaller.
Simple Application Removal
The application removal process is very simple and is quite similar to the customary method. You simply need to select an unnecessary program in the ptogram area and click the uninstall button. The only difference is that, after removing the unnecessary program, Soft Organizer asks to clean up the program’s traces from the system.
Changes in Version 9.43 (2023-11-21):
- Improved the update checking mechanism for Soft Organizer itself.
Changes in Version 9.42 (2023-10-16):
- Bug fixed: When selecting the “Trace with Soft Organizer” command from the context menu of an application’s setup file from any folder in Windows, the setup does not start automatically during the trace.
Changes in Version 9.41 (2023-09-20):
- Uninstalling multiple applications at once is now faster. If you choose to uninstall multiple applications at once, you only have to go through the uninstall screens once, rather than repeating the same steps for each application you want to uninstall.
- These options became available for some applications during uninstall:
- Speed Up the Standard Uninstaller by Hiding Unnecessary Windows.
- Standard Uninstaller Only. No Traces Lookup.
- Forced Uninstall: No Standard Uninstaller.
- When uninstalling applications, an extra screen has been removed that suggested searching for their traces in the system. Now the search starts automatically when the standard uninstaller finishes, and you will shortly see the number of application traces found in the system.
- Bugs fixed:
- Installing applications with tracing could hang or fail immediately after launch (due to the influence of drivers of certain applications).
- When reopening the application installation with the tracing window, the button at the bottom had the wrong text (“Finish” instead of “Forward”).
- When you uninstall an application, you may receive an unnecessary duplicate notification that the application has been deleted.
- 9.41: When filtering applications using the search box, some of them were missing from the list.
Changes in Version 9.32 (2023-06-08):
- The system load time measurement function did not work, as well as other functions that work in the background.
- After updating with F5, some superfluous non-removable application entries were added to the list.
Changes in Version 9.31 (2023-05-31):
- Notification Center: A single location in the program where it collects notifications. Now you can see the information messages, tips, and hints from the program whenever you want, not just when they appear.
- Usability improvement: Wherever possible, modal (which require a button to be pressed) information windows have been replaced with windows that appear in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, disappear automatically and require no user action.
- Improvements in working with user-provided interface translations.
Homepage – https://www.chemtable.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- RAM: from 256 Mb
- Disk space: 50 Mb
- Administrator rights
Size: 19.4 MB