System Mechanic 21 keeps your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free. Its powerful arsenal of 50+ award-winning precision tools. They fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes internet and download speeds. The software also ensures personal security and maintains maximum computer performance automatically.
Over 98% of PC problems are caused by clutter and faulty settings that are the result of everyday PC use. System Mechanic automatically repairs errors and fragmentation, and tunes up your PC. So that it runs smoothly, reliably, and up to 300% faster!
Optimize your PC to play the latest high-performance games at maximum speeds with System Mechanic. Clear out clutter and errors for improved speed and reliability. Accelerate download and web surfing speeds up to 300%.
Don’t waste money on expensive “experts” to fix your PC. System Mechanic will repair, tune, and maintain it for you! Enjoy that new PC feeling again.
System Mechanic 21 will boost your computer’s performance and stability with advanced PC tune-up. It gives you over 50 automatic tools to clean hard drive clutter, repair your registry, defragment drives and memory, and optimize system and internet settings.
System Mechanic 21 Professional includes five award-winning products to give you the essential combination of internet security and PC optimization in one package. Everything you need to keep your PC safe, fast, and error-free. Fix problems, boost performance, eliminate crashes, defend against spyware, viruses, and hacker threats, and much more. Use one centralized system dashboard to automatically perform all vital PC maintenance.
System Mechanic 21 Professional Features:
- LiveBoost boosts system responsiveness through real-time calibration of CPU, RAM and Drive.
- PowerSense dynamically senses your resource needs and switches power settings and processor modes in real time for best performance.
- Ultra Performance Mode focuses maximum PC power on the high demand app you have running.
- Endurance Mode intelligently conserves system resources when maximum battery life is a priority.
- Stability Guard intercepts stability threats to keep Windows fast and problem-free.
- NetBooster speeds up internet, videos, downloads and games.
- ActiveCare uses set-and-forget patented technology to maintain your PC automatically
- Total Registry Revitalizer resolves registry problems and stabilizes Windows.
- AcceleWrite real time technology optimizes file write speeds
- PC Cleanup cleans up over 50 types of junk files.
- Program Accelerator re-aligns disjointed program files.
- Memory Mechanic reclaims wasted RAM in real time.
- CRUDD Remover locates and removes unused extra programs.
- Startup Optimizer automatically accelerates PC startup 22 ways.
- Privacy Cleaner wipes internet and chat history, clutter and cache.
Includes System Shield AntiVirus and AntiSpyware:
- Protects against over 2.1 million different viruses and threats
- Never gets in your way with annoying popups or confusing alerts
- Permanently removes any stubborn infection
- Invisible real-time protection uses less memory and CPU resources
- Gamers and power users rejoice-you no longer have to disable your protection!
- No-compromise intelligent design for absolute security and quick system response
What’s New in System Mechanic Pro 184.108.40.206 (December 23, 2020):
System Mechanic has a new look
A modern redesign streamlines and simplifies the user experience. Enhancements include:
- New Streamlined installation flow. We significantly reduced the steps to install System Mechanic, given you quicker access to the powerful suite of System Mechanic products.
- New Clean and simplified dashboard. We gave System Mechanic a fresh new look to showcase the best System Mechanic has to offer, while also making it easier for you to navigate through the product.
- New In-product tutorials. Helpful dialog bubbles point you toward and guide the best use of the powerful features within System Mechanic.
New Network Scanner
This new feature scans for devices on your network using bandwidth that could be causing congestion.
- If you are experiencing significant slowdown, it may indicate that router ports are open and vulnerable to inviting spoofed DNS and other malicious queries.
- Hackers use automated scanners to check for open router ports and label them susceptible to attack.
- Open ports will eventually attract attacks that try and guess your router login credentials, but threats go far beyond this.
- Security cameras, thermostats, gaming consoles, smart TVs, phones, speakers and many other connected devices can be exposed to hacks.
- You could even be recruited as part of a Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack, which saps bandwidth you’ve paid for.
- Network Scanner finds and lists active and potentially vulnerable devices, helping you avoid unnecessary slowdown and protect your home from malicious threats.
New Process Scanner
Now you can also scan your computer for processes that are currently draining the most system resources, likely leading to preventable slowdown.
- The perfect complement to the bloatware-finding feature Startup Optimizer
- Lists unnecessary processes currently running in real time
- The most system-taxing items are listed first
- Recommends terminating or uninstalling apps you may no longer need
New in System Mechanic Pro and System Mechanic Ultimate Defense:
All of the above System Mechanic features are included in System Mechanic Pro and System Mechanic Ultimate Defense, plus:
Enhanced Antivirus Protection
The real-time antivirus protection System Shield® has been updated with a new AV engine to intelligently discover and block the latest threats.
- AI-based threat detectionLike Malware Killer, System Shield now uses machine learning to spot potential new threats. The new artificial intelligence trains itself with ever-improving models to identify suspicious behavior without depending on existing malware samples as a reference.
- Macro variant detectionThis new feature looks for new versions of known Macro viruses, which are particularly stealthy viruses written using macros typically found in word processing applications.
- Packed executables detectionViruses that are “packed” have been compressed, and will decompress at run time. This malicious tactic turns known threats into something much harder for scanners to detect. The new System Shield identifies suspicious packed files, even if they are not yet recognized as malware.
- Improved virus definitions The new streamlined infection signature process delivers a smaller footprint, with more efficiency and laser-focused precision.
What’s New in System Mechanic Pro 220.127.116.11 (July 28, 2020):
- New version allows you to stop hidden Windows 10 services to enhance your privacy.
- Now you can stop Windows 10 from sharing your bandwidth to boost your network speed.
- Dark Mode provides improved text readability, better contrast and decreased eye fatigue.
- Two system scan modes: Quick and Deep.
What’s New in System Mechanic Pro 18.104.22.168:
Recently added tools and features:
- New software platform optimizes your PC many times faster by scanning and repairing multiple areas at once.
- Consolidated toolset is the easiest to use and has the smallest footprint of any version yet.
- Re-architected Startup Optimizer finds whole new categories of unneeded bloatware to prevent from launching at startup. This tool also now has separate, focused wizards to offer full control over Unnecessary, Dangerous and User Choice startup items.
- Next-generation Tune-up Definitions are capable of continuous updates that find many effective new optimizations for modern apps.
- iolo Smart Updater delivers regular, nearly instantaneous updates for far more frequent product enhancements.
- Privacy Shield thwarts Microsoft’s aggressive new personal data collection by disabling Windows® 10 features that share your Wi-Fi network connections with your contacts, use your internet bandwidth for peer-to-peer updates, and gather information regarding your browsing habits, program usage and more.
System Mechanic Pro only:
- Re-designed System Shield The updated VB100-certified AV engine now scans for and removes threats far faster than previous versions. The new software platform also delivers more continuous virus definitions updates for the best antivirus protection available.
- Re-designed Drive Scrubber Safely and permanently delete sensitive data from entire hard drives with military-grade file deletion technology that now includes a Linux-based USB-supported data removal client that handles the latest drives.
- Re-designed Search & Recover Finding recoverable files has never been easier with this streamlined wizard. Retrieve irreplaceable emails, photos, music or critical system files from many types of hard drives and other devices.
What’s New in System Mechanic Pro 22.214.171.124 (March 15, 2019):
- Quick Scan – a great level of protection in a lot less time
- Deep Scan – a thorough analysis of your entire system
- New Dark Mode view – a soothing change for eyes that are tired
- New Privacy Shield 2.0
Homepage – https://www.iolo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 54.0 MB
Bundle includes: System Mechanic, Privacy Guardian, System Shield, DriveScrubber, Search and Recover