Futuremark PCMark 10 features a comprehensive set of tests that cover the wide variety of tasks performed in the modern workplace.
With express, extended, and custom run options to suit your needs, PCMark 10 is the complete PC benchmark for the modern office and an ideal choice for organizations that buy PCs in high volumes.
Futuremark PCMark 10 measures overall system performance for modern office work using tests based on real-world apps and activities.
There are Extended, Express, and Custom run options for exploring other aspects of system performance if needed.
- The industry standard PC performance benchmark for Windows 10.
- Relevant tests which reflect the varied demands of modern work.
- Accurate and impartial results, ideal for vendor-neutral procurement.
- Created in cooperation with leading technology companies.
With its new and improved workloads, the main benchmark takes less than half the time of the equivalent test in PCMark 8. You no longer have to choose between the Accelerated and Conventional benchmarking modes used in PCMark 8.
Each benchmark run produces a high-level benchmark score, mid-level test group scores, and low-level workload scores.
PCMark 10 benchmark
It is the complete benchmark for the modern office. It is the ideal test for organizations that are evaluating PCs for a workforce with a range of performance needs. The tests in this benchmark cover a wide range of activities from everyday productivity tasks to demanding work with digital media content.
PCMark 10 Express
It is a shorter benchmark that focuses on basic work tasks. It is a good choice when tendering for PCs for general office use. This benchmark focuses on the performance needs of a typical office worker. It is less demanding than the main PCMark 10 test.
PCMark 10 Extended
It is a longer benchmark that covers a wider range of activities. It provides organizations with a complete assessment of system performance beyond typical office work tasks. PCMark 10 Extended expands the main benchmark with demanding graphics and physics tests that focus on GPU and CPU performance.
PCMark 10 uses a modular approach to build relevant benchmark tests around common end-user scenarios. A Test Group is a collection of workloads that share a common theme or purpose. There are four test groups in PCMark 10.
- The Essentials group covers the common, everyday ways that people use a PC. The workloads include Web Browsing, Video Conferencing, and App Start-up time.
- The Productivity test group measures system performance with everyday office applications. This test group includes the Spreadsheets and Writing workloads.
- Digital Content Creation test group’s workload reflect the demands of working with digital content and media. The tests include Photo Editing, Video Editing, and Rendering and Visualization.
- The Gaming test group focuses on real-time graphics and physics. It includes two Graphics tests for GPU performance, a Physics test for CPU performance, and a Combined test.
PCMark 10 Professional Edition:
- Licensed for business and commercial use.
- Easy to install and run, no complicated configuration required.
- Command line automation and scripting.
- Keep sensitive results private with the offline results option.
- Export results as XML and PDF for analysis and reporting.
- Priority technical support over email and telephone.
Size: 2.45 GB