Frigate is a powerful handy file manager with highly configurable and convenient file management environment.
It has built-in file viewers (DBF, RTF, HTML, DOC, Excel), handy utilities (TreeNotes, StartUp Manager, Calculator, SmartPad, and Directory Size Manager) and a wealth of other options that make managing and browsing through files easy.
Frigate was design for comfortable daily use and complex flexibility. It is a replacement for standard Explorer program from Windows. Frigate has a transparent interface.
Now you can view the files on ftp or in the archive as easily as you would do it on your local computer.
In addition to standard traits of file managers, it can view Graphics and HTML, syntax highlighting, Ciphering files, Plugins, scheduler, etc.
Key features of “Frigate”:
- Quick view for browsing your photo and music collection or for sorting out the random chaos of your Downloads folder.
- A number of file viewers that can handle DBF, RTF, HTML, DOC, Excel and other formats.
- Additional utilities included (TreeNotes, StartUp Manager, Calculator, SmartPad and Directory Size Manager).
- Handy navigation:
- Quick folders (bookmarks). You can easily access the folder that you use most often;
- Favorites (similar to IE’s Favorites);
- The history of moving around the folders, history of file operations (View and Edit);
- Built-in file viewers supporting image viewing (.jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif, .ico, .tif, .tiff, .png, .wmf, .emf, .pcx, .tga), Abdobe Photoshop(.psd), text editing, web contents (HTML) browsing, hex viewing, and much more.
- Well-thought-out multithreaded program engine allows the handling of any number of concurrent file operations (copy, download, move, search, extract, compress, upload, etc.).
- Integrated support of all common types of compressed file archives (Zip, Arj, Rar, Ace, Jar, Ha, Lha and more).
- Folder comparison system (very helpful when you need to compare two files and detect the changes/differences).
- File synchronization system.
- Size manager. Finds the folders that take up too much HD space.
- File reconstruction after the copy process is interrupted. This is a must when a huge file, such as a film, is copied).
- Advanced search system, allowing fast searching on local and network disks; now regular expressions are added.
- Multi-rename tool.
- Total Commander file plug-ins system support.
- Built-in text viewer features configurable syntax color highlighting for common programming languages (C, C++, Java, Pascal,etc.), scripting languages (Perl, PHP, VBScript, Bat,etc.) and document markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Method navigator – quick search for a necessary function or procedure in big/huge/vast files (Pascal, VB, SQL, PHP, Perl and others).
- HTML support system, quick type feature for the most commonly used tags, Internet Explorer view, code completion.
- Export in HTML and RTF with color highlighting. This is extremely convenient when publishing your sources on the web.
- View and edit MP3 tags.
- Detailed information about video files.
- Picture operations. All popular formats are supported.
- Image converter.
Frigate Professional version Includes:
- File manager
- Text editor
- Syntax checking
- RTF editor (Wordpad documents)
- Image viewer
- Folder synchronize
- Free space manager
- Startup manager
- Notes manager
- Embedded clock
- MP3 processing
- More other…
Homepage – http://www.frigate3.com
Size: 11.0 MB