These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.12 (2021-10-04):
- Added a darker (black) Dark Mode skin.
- Increased font and window size of the summary window.
- Updated summary window for improved support of Hybrid CPUs.
- Changed core naming in Hybrid CPUs to better reflect the type.
- Added a workaround for missing CPU clocks on AMD CPUs with Core Isolation / Memory Integrity enabled.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening sensor settings multiple times.
- Added support of Alder Lake-N.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASUS MAXIMUS, STRIX, TUF, ProArt, PRIME Z690 and B660 series.
- Added ability to define a custom range for invalid sensor values.
- Redesigned Summary window.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z690 and B660 series.
- Added readout of DDR5 SPD via I3C on Sapphire Rapids (preliminary).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z690, B660 and H610 series.
- Added monitoring of CPU Utility – same utilization as reported by Task Manager in Windows 8 and later.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.10 (2021-08-31):
- Added reporting of Secure Boot support capability.
- Added monitoring of IOD (IO Die) hotspot and average temperature on AMD Zen2 and later CPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of some MSI X570S series mainboards.
- Added reporting of CPPC order for AMD Renoir and later APUs.
- Improved Tj,max reporting on some AMD Zen CPUs.
- Changed high temperature warning limit from Tj,max-10 to Tj,max-5 ºC.
- Improved rounding of DDR4/DDR5 nCK parameters.
- Added support of Aquacomputer Leakshield.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on NZXT N7 Z590.
- Improved support of AMD Navi23.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ProArt X570-CREATOR.
- Fixed monitoring of some GIGABYTE X570S series mainboards.
- Improved DDR5 SPD readout.
- Added monitoring of Average Active Core Count for AMD Ryzen 2xxx and later series.
- Updated EVGA ICX3 monitoring on GPUs with new firmware.
- Improved support of some future AMD CPU generations.
- Added preliminary support of some future AMD GPUs.
- Added monitoring of static PL1/PL2 power limits.
- Added option to write sensor log directly to disk.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.06 (July 6, 2021):
- Added LHR variants of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 3070 and 3060 Ti.
- Fixed reporting of memory clock and some other parameters on Rocket Lake 6c/4c.
- Enhanced early support of some Zen4-based systems.
- Added workaround for systems with stuck SMBus causing large delays.
- Added VRM monitoring on ASRock Z590 Extreme, Z590 Phantom Gaming 4, H570 Phantom Gaming 4, H570 Steel Legend, B550 Extreme4, B550 PG Velocita.
- Added several NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti and 3080 Ti card models.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X570S series.
- Added option to use RFC 3339 or ISO 8601 date formats for sensor logging.
- Added support of Intel XMP 3.0 for DDR5.
- Added per-core temperature monitoring for AMD Zen CPUs.
- Added support of PCI Express Revision 6.0.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X570S series.
Homepage – https://www.hwinfo.com
- Intel Nehalem family: Bloomfield, Nehalem-EP/Gainestown, Nehalem-WS, Nehalem-EX/Beckton, Lynnfield, Clarksfield, Havendale, Auburndale, Jasper Forest
- Intel Westmere family: Clarkdale, Arrandale (+ECC), Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Core Gulftown, Westmere-EX (Eagleton)
- Intel Sandy Bridge (2nd Generation Core) family: Sandy Bridge-DT, Sandy Bridge-MB, Sandy Bridge-E, Sandy Bridge-EN, Sandy Bridge-EP/EP 4S (Jaketown)
- Intel Ivy Bridge (3rd Generation Core) family: Ivy Bridge-DT, Ivy Bridge-MB, Ivy Bridge EN/EP/EP 4S/EX (Ivytown)
- Intel Haswell (4th Generation Core) family: Haswell-DT/MB/ULT/Y, Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Broadwell (5th Generation Core) family: Broadwell-U, Broadwell-Y, Broadwell Halo (Brystalwell), Broadwell-DE, Broadwell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Skylake (6th Generation Core) family: Skylake-U, Skylake-Y, Skylake-H, Skylake-S
- Intel Kaby Lake (7th Generation Core) family: Kaby Lake-U, Kaby Lake-Y, Kaby Lake-H, Kaby Lake-S, Kaby Lake-R U, Kaby Lake-X, Amber Lake-Y
- Intel Coffee Lake (8th Generation Core) family: Coffee Lake-U, Coffee Lake-H, Coffee Lake-S
- Intel Whiskey Lake family: Whiskey Lake-U
- Intel Skylake-SP family: Xeon Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze (Skylake-SP), Skylake-X, Skylake-F, Skylake-P (FPGA), Skylake-D, Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Cannon Lake family: Cannon Lake-U, Cannon Lake-Y
- Intel Ice Lake family: Ice Lake-U, Ice Lake-Y, Ice Lake-S, Ice Lake-H
- Intel Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Ice Lake-SP
- Intel Atom (Bonnell-family): Silverthorne, Diamondville, Pineview, Tunnel Creek, Lincroft, Cedarview, Centerton, Briarwood
- Intel Atom (Saltwell-family): Cloverview, Penwell
- Intel Atom (Silvermont-family): Valleyview/Bay Trail, Avoton, Rangeley, Moorefield
- Intel Atom (Airmont-family): Braswell, Cherryview
- Intel Atom (Goldmont-family): Apollo Lake, Broxton, Denverton, Gemini Lake (Goldmont+)
- Intel Xeon Phi: Knights Corner, Knights Landing, Knights Mill
- AMD Family 10h: AM2r2/AM3, Fr2/Fr4, C32r1, G34, S1g3/g4, ASB2
- AMD Family 11h: S1g2
- AMD Family 12h Fusion/Llano: FS1, FM1, FP1
- AMD Family 14h Brazos/Bobcat: Ontario, Zacate: FT1
- AMD Family 14h: FT2
- AMD Family 15h Bulldozer: AM3r2 (Zambezi), G34r1 (Interlagos), C32r1 (Valencia)
- AMD Family 15h Piledriver/Trinity: FP2, FS1r2, FM2
- AMD Family 15h Steamroller/Kaveri
- AMD Family 15h Excavator/Carrizo
- AMD Family 15h Stoney Ridge
- AMD Family 16h Jaguar/Kabini/Temash
- AMD Family 16h Mullins/Beema
- AMD Family 16h Nolan
- AMD Zen/Zeppelin: Ryzen (Summit Ridge), ThreadRipper, Naples, Snowy Owl
- AMD Zen+: Ryzen (Pinnacle Ridge), ThreadRipper2/Colfax
- AMD Zen/Raven: Raven Ridge, Raven2X
- AMD Zen/Picasso
- AMD Zen2/Starship
- AMD Zen2/Matisse
- VIA C7, Nano, Nano X2, Quad-Core
- AMD Northern Islands: Cayman, Antilles, Blackcomb, Barts, Whistler, Onega, Turks, Seymour, Caicos, Caspian.
- AMD Southern Islands/London: Tahiti, New Zealand, Pitcairn/Wimbledon, Cape Verde/Heathrow/Chelsea/Tropo, Thames/Lombok, Oland/Mars/Opal/Litho/Samoa, Hainan/Sun/Jet/Exo/Banks.
- AMD Sea Islands: Bonaire/Saturn/Emerald/Strato, Curacao/Neptune/Trinidad, Tobago, Hawaii/Vesuvius/Grenada.
- AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Iceland/Topaz/Meso/Weston, Tonga/Amethyst/Antigua.
- AMD Pirate Islands: Fiji (Radeon Fury X, Nano), Bermuda, Treasure.
- AMD Polaris: Radeon RX 480/580, RX 470/570, Pro WX (Polaris 10/20/Ellesmere), RX 460/560 (Polaris 11/21/Baffin), RX 550 (Polaris 12/Lexa).
- Intel 5-series/34×0 (Ibex Peak), X58/5500/5520 (Tylersburg), 7500 (Boxboro), Tigerpoint, SM35 (Whitney Point), Topcliff, 6-series (Cougar Point), C600/X79 (Patsburg), 7-series (Panther Point), 8-series (Lynx Point), 9-series (Broadwell PCH), C61x/X99 (Wellsburg), 10-series (Skylake PCH), Lewisburg, Kaby Lake PCH, Cannon Lake PCH
- AMD 780G/780V/M780/M780V/790GX/780E/760G/780G (RS780), SR5690/SR5670/SR5650 (RD890S/RD870S), 785G/M785/890GX (RS880), SP5100 (SB700/750), SB810/850 (Hudson-1), Hudson-2/3/4, Bolton, 3xx Promontory, 4xx Promontory-LP
- nVidia nForce 720i/730i/740i/760i SLI, GeForce 9xxx (MCP79/7A), ION, MCP89
- VIA P4M900, CN896, VN896, CX800/VX800/VX820, VX855/VX875, VX900(H), VN1000, VX11
Size: 8.87 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.
HWiNFO tools are available in various versions for different systems and use cases.
All versions are free to use in personal and non-commercial environments.
Using HWiNFO64 in a commercial environment requires the Pro license – HWiNFO64 Pro.
HWiNFO64 Pro also offers additional features.