Condusiv’s Diskeeper is disk defragmenter that prevents degradation in Windows performance. Diskeeper with DRAM caching guarantees to fix worst performing physical servers or PCs with faster than new performance. Instead of ‘defragging’, the newest patented engine ensures large, clean contiguous writes from Windows. So fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs.
This eliminates the “death by a thousand cuts” scenario of small, tiny writes that inflates I/Os per second, robs throughput, and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs alike.
Condusiv’s Diskeeper electrifies Windows system performance to operate faster than new with the addition of dynamic memory caching. It uses idle DRAM to serve hot reads without creating an issue of memory starvation or resource contention.
Diskeeper 18 automatically boosts your PC’s speed, extends the battery life of your laptop, speeds up the loading times for your computer. Also it extends the longevity of your hard drive, reduces your energy consumption and much, much more. This is a simple, automatic fix to a slow PC.
Hassle-Free PC – by using a “Set It and Forget It” approach to maintain PC performance. You will quickly see how little effort it takes to speed up your slow PC and increase your application performance. This is one software solution, you can’t do without.
The typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate and deal with fragmentation only after the performance penalty has already been incurred. Diskeeper 18 is the only proactive solution that solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background, eliminating fragmentation issues from occurring on HDDs and SSDs.
Keep your business PCs and laptops running like new with Diskeeper:
- Delivers accelerated I/O performance for Windows PCs
- Improves business productivity by ensuring applications run at peak performance
- Proactively prevents performance-robbing fragmentation at the Windows OS level
- Caches hot reads from idle, available DRAM
- True “set and forget” management
- Low overhead with resource monitoring for continuous optimization without hampering resources
- Users can opt for the Diskeeper Administrator management console if needing to deploy to hundreds or thousands of PCs
For IT professionals who need to deploy Diskeeper across multiple servers, the Administrator console allows for seamless network deployment. For Windows servers, Diskeeper is the only highly efficient and proactive software for maximum performance. It is the #1 utility for keeping Windows systems running like new.
- IntelliWrite I/O Optimization Technology. Automatically prevents split I/Os from being generated when a file is typically broken into pieces before write.
- InvisiTasking Intelligent Monitoring Technology. Allows all background operations within the system to run with zero resource impact on current activities.
- IntelliMemory read I/O optimization technology. Intelligently caches active data from read requests using idle server memory. This further reduces I/O overhead to the underlying storage device.
- HyperBoot File Access Technology. Strategically moves files into a sequential order that minimizes the number of I/O requests during the boot process.
- HyperFast SSD Optimizer Technology. Produces faster performance in solid state drives running on Microsoft operating systems. The HyperFast feature includes TRIM functionality and is enabled only if a solid-state drive is recognized.
- Instant Defrag technology has been enhanced to monitor volumes to resolve critically fragmented files in real-time that are known to cause performance problems. This feature is turned off in the event of solid-state drives. This is the perfect complement to IntelliWrite in the rare instance that not all fragments were eliminated in the first place.
- Terabyte Volume Engine Technology. Engineered to rapidly defragment volumes with hundreds of thousands of files.
- I/O Performance Monitoring reveals key performance metrics like IOPS, throughput and latency. It reveals the amount of workload processed on the local system for any given time period. It also provides important memory usage information like total physical memory and min/max/avg of available memory and how much of that it uses for cache.
- Analytics provides an hour-by-hour view for any time period to understand exactly what is happening on the local system related to key metrics. Like workload, read/write percentage, IOPS, throughput, I/O response time. And benefits like write I/O reduction from IntelliWrite and read I/O reduction from IntelliMemory.
- Efficient Mode. In addition to an extensive defrag mode, Efficient Mode offers the greatest net gain in system I/O resource savings ever available. It immediately targets and eliminates only fragmentation that directly affects system performance.
- Free Space Consolidation Engine. Swiftly consolidates free space and tightly integrates with Instant Defrag to handle new fragmentation.
- Enhanced Analysis Reports. Rich reporting functionality that displays health and performance gains for the system. Reports include: Fragmentation Analysis, Read and Write Access Time Improvement, File and Free Space Performance, and Disk Access I/Os Saved.
- Network Management Support. Easily manage settings and functionality across the network through the Diskeeper Administrator edition or Group Policy.
Homepage – https://www.condusiv.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10,
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019.
Size: 39.4 MB