Active@ Password Changer is designed for resetting local administrator and user passwords in case an Administrator’s password is forgotten or lost.
You do not need to re-install and re-configure the operating system.
Forgotten password recovery software has a simple user interface, supports multiple hard disk drives, detects several SAM databases (if multiple OS were installed on one volume).
Active@ Password Changer also provides the opportunity to pick the right SAM before starting the password recovery process. Moreover, it displays a list of all local users.
The Active@ Password Changer user simply chooses the local user from the list to reset the password. With Active@ Password Changer you can log in as a particular user with a blank password.
- New! Creates Registry SAM Backup
- New! Restores Registry SAM from Backup
- Recovers passwords from multiple partitions and hard disk drives
- Detects and displays all Microsoft Security Databases (SAM)
- Displays all local users
- Displays full account information for any local user
- Resets administrator’s password
- Resets user’s password
- Resets “User is Disabled” flag
- Sets “Password Never Expires” flag for user’s account
- Disable Force Smart Card Login
- Can run from bootable floppy, CD or USB Flash
Active@ Password Changer 8 recovers Windows (32-bit and 64-bit):
- Windows versions: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Windows Server Platforms: 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000
- DOS version requires: MS-DOS, PC-DOS, DR-DOS, FreeDOS, OpenDOS
Changes in Active@ Password Changer 8.0 (March 31, 2017):
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
- High DPI display resolutions support improved
- Recovery of passwords located on a new ReFS file system now supported
- Added software updates module available for the registered software
- New security based on software registration and activation
- Ultimate package: the latest Active@ Boot Disk (64-bit) and Active@ LiveCD (64-bit)
Homepage – http://www.password-changer.com
Size: 24.4 MB