Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 is a rich, integrated development environment for creating stunning applications for Windows, Android, and iOS, as well as modern web applications and cloud services.
You will able to build apps for Android, iOS, and Windows devices. As you design your app, use tools to easily add connected services such as Office 365, Azure Mobile Services, and Application Insights.
If you want to build a game or immersive graphical app, install tools for Unity and enjoy all of the powerful productivity features of Visual Studio with Unity. It is the popular cross-platform game/graphics engine and development environment for apps that run on iOS, Android, Windows, and other platforms.
Cloud-based collaboration services for version control, agile planning, continuous delivery, and application analytics – for Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode or any other IDE or code editor.
Code editing redefined. Build and debug modern web and cloud applications. Code is free and available on your favorite platform – Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux.
Now with Xamarin
Deliver native Android, iOS, and Windows apps, using existing skills, teams, and code.
Everything you need to build and deploy your app on any platform – for FREE.
Enterprise-grade solutions with advanced capabilities for teams working on projects of any size and complexity.
Visual Studio Community
Free full-featured IDE to build rich apps for Android, iOS, Windows, the web, and cloud services.
Microsoft Visual Studio uses Microsoft software development platforms such as Windows API, Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Store and Microsoft Silverlight. It can produce both native code and managed code.
Visual Studio includes a code editor supporting IntelliSense (the code completion component) as well as code refactoring. The integrated debugger works both as a source-level debugger and a machine-level debugger.
Other built-in tools include a forms designer for building GUI applications, web designer, class designer, and database schema designer. It accepts plug-ins that enhance the functionality at almost every level. Also includes the adding support for source-control systems (like Subversion) and adding new toolsets like editors and visual designers for domain-specific languages. Or toolsets for other aspects of the software development lifecycle (like the Team Foundation Server client: Team Explorer).
- Updated signing of VC Redist packages to enable continued deployment on Windows XP. This fix may have an increased chance of requiring a reboot of the machine in order to install an updated VC++ Redistributable package.
- Calling pmr monotonic_buffer_resource release will corrupt memory.
- Fix for HRESULT E_FAIL build error in some C++ projects when upgrading to 15.9.13
Security Advisory Notices
Homepage – https://www.visualstudio.com
Visual Studio 2017 System Requirements:
The following products support the minimum system requirements below:
- Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
- Visual Studio Professional 2017
- Visual Studio Community 2017
- Visual Studio Team Explorer 2017
- Visual Studio Test Professional 2017
- Visual Studio Test Agent 2017
- Visual Studio Test Controller 2017
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Office Integration 2017
- Visual Studio Feedback Client 2017
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
Size: 1.14 MB