Corel PaintShop Pro 2021, a part of the PaintShop family of digital imaging and photography products, is the most complete, easy-to-use software for creating professional digital imaging results. By combining automatic and precision tools with an integrated learning system, PaintShop Pro helps you produce professional results with power and ease.
Filled with one-of-a-kind photo tools sure to please even the most discerning photographer, Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 is the ideal choice for people who want extraordinary photos.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 is your complete solution for print and Web. Turn your snapshots into beautiful, gallery-worthy images with easy-to-use editing and design tools. A great fit for all skill levels, Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 brings out the best in your photos that matter.
With the unparalleled power of Automated Productivity Scripts and Dynamic Personalization, Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 increases productivity and enhances workflow like no other digital imaging software on the market.
Ultimate Edition combines the pro-quality photo-editing tools of Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 with an exclusive bonus collection of premium photo software that offers incredible value.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Features:
- New from Template. Build something great, faster than ever with new project templates. Quickly make photo collages, personalized greetings, brochures and more. Save your own layouts as templates to speed up future design and photo projects.
- Screenshot featuring Smart Capture. Capture, edit and annotate screenshots in one place. New Smart Capture mode lets you quickly grab an image from your screen just by hovering over the area you want to capture.
- Gradient Fill tool. Save time by adjusting gradients directly on an image, shape or canvas. Simply drag and drop color swatches and move nodes on the Gradient Fill tool to alter gradients to your liking.
- Text Presets. Get the creative looks you love faster and discover fun new text effects. These free and premium presets are added to PaintShop Pro dynamically, giving you fresh, new text options, updated regularly over the Web.
- Improved Stylus and Graphics Tablet support. Includes support for Windows Real-Time Stylus (WinRTS) devices, including the Microsoft Windows Surface family of PCs.
- Guided Tour. This step-by-step virtual tour will help you confidently find your way around the interface and help you master new features in no time!
- Export Edit History. Whether you’re a brainy trainer or a steely-eyed detective, the new Export Edit History feature lets you quickly document and share your edits. Accurately record all edits made to an image, then use in legal documentation, to build step-by-step tutorials, or to share techniques.
- XDM Support including support for Intel RealSense. Edit XDM photos captured on an Intel RealSense-equipped tablet or camera in PaintShop Pro’s Adjust workspace. Save time and improve selection accuracy by applying effects to objects based on their distance from the camera.
- Text Wrapping. Instantly fill a selection or vector shape with text that automatically wraps within it. Create interesting design elements for web graphics, posters, scrapbooking, brochures, collages, and other projects.
- Magic Move and Magic Fill. Edit pictures faster with content-aware editing tools. Move an object or background with Magic Move. Or erase an unwanted part of your image with Magic Fill. The empty area will automatically fill in to match the surrounding background.
- Lens Correction. Apply Lens Correction tools automatically within the Edit workspace or the Camera RAW Lab. Quickly correct the distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations.
- 4K monitor support. See each detail and appreciate the beauty of your photos when you pair your new photo editing software with a high resolution monitor. PaintShop Pro is compatible with Ultra High DPI displays (up to 250% zoom with 4K resolution).
- Layers. Layers are essential for advanced image editing, compositing and graphic design. Search for layers by name to quickly find the one you need, merge selected layers.
- Text and Shape Cutting. Instantly create a photo object by using text or a shape to clip an underlying photo or image. Then paste or drag it to any image as a layer.
- Graduated filter effect. Quickly add unique color gradients to your photos to simulate the effect of using different camera lens filters.
- Painting and drawing tools. Choose from a variety of built-in brushes, including paint brush, air brush, fill and color changer options. Vector illustration tools let you draw with preset shapes, pens and add text on path.
- Photo Mapping. Keep track of what happened where by mapping your photos to real world locations using GPS data and Facebook check-in points. The Map mode also lets you geotag pictures and add locations using Google Maps.
What’s New in Corel PaintShop Pro 2021
- NEW Sea-to-Sky Workspace
- NEW AI Style Transfer
- NEW AI Artifact Removal
- NEW AI Denoise
- NEW AI Upsampling
Changes in Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 Update 2:
New Camera Format Support
- Canon EOS 90D
- Canon EOS 250D / Rebel SL3 / Kiss X10
- Canon EOS M6 Mark II
- Canon EOS M50
- Canon EOS M200
- Canon EOS R
- Canon EOS RP
- Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III
- Canon PowerShot SX70 HS
- Fujifilm GFX 100
- Fujifilm FinePix X-A7
- Fujifilm FinePix X-Pro3
- Hasselblad L1D-20C
- Hasselblad X1D II 50C
- Leica C-Lux
- Leica CAM-DC25
- Leica D-LUX 7
- Leica Q2
- Leica V-LUX 5
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- Olympus STYLUS TG-6
- Panasonic DC-S1
- Panasonic DC-S1R
- Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 II
- Panasonic DMC-G90 (95/99)
- Panasonic DMC-ZS80 / TZ95
- Ricoh GR III
- Sony DSC-RX0M2
- Sony DSC-RX100M7
- Sony ILCE-7RM4
- Sony ILCE-6100
- Sony ILCE-6600
Issues addressed and changes
- Lighten/Darken tool: Resolved brush issue.
- SmartClone: Error no longer appears when applying a SmartClone image to a new layer.
Changes in Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 Update 1:
- SmartClone: You can now adjust the size and rotation of the selected clone source directly (you do not need to save it to the SmartClone library first).
- More than 30 bugs resolved.
Issues addressed and changes
- Text: Resolved stability issue when working with text on paletted images (2, 16, 256 colors).
- Black and White 2-color images now retain color depth when saved and reopened in PaintShop Pro.
- Windows for images (available when Tabbed Documents is off) now resize to match image size during cropping and zooming.
- Depth of Field: Corrected zoom results issue.
- Guides: Onscreen Guide (lines) positioning or deletion is no longer disabled when the Crop tool is enabled.
- Display improvements: Improved text refresh to avoid incomplete text display, corrected dual-monitor menu issues, and switching tools no longer affects what area of the image displays (current view remains consistent).
- Crop tool: Clear crop command on Tool Options palette now works when floating toolbar is off.
- Default workspace: Resolved issue related to saving default workspace.
- Guided Tour: Updated to reflect 2020 functionality.
- PSD: Stability issues addressed for .PSD file saving.
- SmartClone: SmartClone library no longer displays deleted images.
- SmartClone: Resolved positioning issue that occured when working with a freehand smartclone source along the edge of images.
- Creative Content installation issues addressed.
- *.pspimage format issues resolved when working with different color depths.
- Lens Correction message mismatch corrected.
- Script toolbar: Stop button issue resolved.
- Sony ILCE-6300 camera profile: Enhanced EXIF information visibility.
- Refine Brush: History palette improvements.
What’s New in Corel PaintShop Pro 2020:
- NEW Touch-Ready Photography Workspace
- NEW SmartClone
- NEW Refine Brush
- FASTER Text rendering, editing, inputting and wrapping
- ENHANCED Performance and user experience
What’s New in Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate:
Includes PaintShop Pro + a bonus collection of software:
- NEW GRFX Studio – Creative instant photo effects
- NEW Parallels Toolbox – A suite of over 30 one-click productivity tools
- PhotoMirage Express – Mesmerizing photo animation software
- Painter Essentials 6 – Expressive photo-painting (64-bit)
- Corel AfterShot 3 – RAW photo editing (64-bit)
- Corel Creative Collection of brushes, textures and backgrounds
- Windows 10 (recommended version 1809 or later), Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019.
- Intel® Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel® i5 or AMD® Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display.
- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
Import Formats Supported
AI, BMP, CAL, CALS, CGM, CLP, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, GIF, HDP, IFF, IMG, J2C, J2K, JIF, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JPS, JPX, MAC, MPO, MRW, MSP, PBM, PCD*, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGM, PIC, PICT, PNG, PNS, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP (PSP image files), RAS, RAW, RIF, RLE, SCT, SVG, SVGZ, TGA, TIF, UFO, WBM, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, WPG
RAW file support for over 450 camera models, including the following file extensions: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, K25, KDC, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F (see all RAW camera support)
Export Formats Supported
BMP, CAL, CALS, CLP, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, AI, PS, GIF, HDP, WDP, IFF, IMG, JP2, J2C, J2K, JPC, JPX, JPG, JIF, JPE, JPEG, MAC, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PPM, PNG, PSD, PSP (PSPIMAGE FILES), RAS, RAW, RIF, RIFF, RLE, SCT, CT, JPS, PNS, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WBM, WEBP, WMF
- PaintShop Pro Brush (.pspbrush)
- Adobe Photoshop Brush (.abr)
- Jasc Brush (.jbr)
Size: 661 MB