Desktop iCalendar is a customizable calendar program that gets calendar, events, to-do list and weather on your desktop. It stays on your desktop and shows the days of the current month. Desktop iCalendar allows you to sync local calendar file with Google Calendar or Yahoo! Calendar with your desktop, share calendars with your family and friends.
The program also uses high-quality fonts, looks pretty, and has lots of skins. So you can edit your Google calendar offline, and share the calendar data on multiple computers. Calendar information can be entered from any computer and the data will become visible at all the computers. In addition, it allows using to-do list with Google calendar too.
Desktop iCalendar Pro Version allows you to sync desktop calendar with Google Calendar on different computers. Organize, Share and Collaborate with Desktop iCalendar!
- Make your life more organized. Schedule your family and work is critical. Desktop iCalendar is easy to make your own plan and share it with your family and friends. With the calendar on desktop, you can review your schedule and appointments easily.
- Never miss important things. Desktop iCalendar will remind you when important time is coming. It does not only save your money, but also save your time.
- Make your plan with weather. With weather forecast of the coming week on your desktop, you can always plan ahead.
- Show goals to everyone. For business groups, Desktop iCalendar can show group’s events to everyone. Remind people of not forgetting their tasks.
Features of Desktop iCalendar Pro:
- Monthly Calendar
- iCalendar Support (RFC 2445)
- Local Weather Forecast
- Subscribe public Google Calendar
- Set icon for event
- Sync events with Google Calendar
- Dockable windows
- Edit offline Google Calendar
- To-do List
- Sync To-do list via Google Calendar
- Reminder for upcoming event
- Sort To-do list
- Hourly chime
- Customize skin
- Google SMS Reminder
- Share Google Calendar with friends
The Lite version is a free desktop calendar for Windows. It allows you to manage your events, to-do list on desktop. Also you will able to subscribe public Google Calendar, such as holidays, election or NBA. It is full customizable. A build in skin editor makes it easy to set the skin by your own taste. The application is full compatible with iCalendar standard, and can work with the calendars created by Apple iCal, Thunderbird Lightning, Sunbird.
What’s New in Desktop iCalendar 2.0:
- Feature: Added support for syncing with Google Tasks.
- Feature: Added support for sub-tasks.
- Feature: Added drag to reorder the task list.
- Feature: Added scrollbar for Tasks window.
- Feature: Added more skin options for Weather.
- Fix: Fixed bug that the selected date can not change when PC restores from hibernation.
- Change: Added more cities for weather forecast
- Change: Redesigned skin sets
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).