8GadgetPack is a utility that installs the original Gadget program files on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10. It will bring back gadgets to your desktop and many different programs that you will be able to use right for your computer. Over 50 gadgets are included as well as the sidebar to organize your gadgets.
The gadgets in 8GadgetPack are very much useful, as they help to improve your productivity. Besides the Windows 7 sidebar that allows you to organize and acceess active windows easily. You can also put down some notes, plans and other to-do things in your calendar, have a separate calendar and develop a panel for launching apps, opening files or folders and visiting URLs.
8GadgetPack scrupulously integrates into Windows 10 without making any slaws. Reacts quickly, provides accurate information, and takes only a small amount of CPU and RAM. There were no error dialogs found out in tests, and the tool did not hang or crash. Summurizing it, 8GadgetPack is perfect for all users who upgraded to Windows 8, 8.1, 10, but missed Windows 7 gadgets.
7 Sidebar, Agenda All CPU Meter, App Launcher, Calendar, Clipboarder, Chameleon Weather, Clock. Control System, CPU Meter, Currency, Currency Meter, Custom Calendar, Desktop Feed Reader. Digiclock, DriveInfo, Drives Monitor, Drives Meter, Feed Headlines, FlipClock, Glass Calendar. Glassy CPU Monitor, GPU Meter, Google Mail, Hermes (RSS Reader), HUD Time, Launch Control. MiniRadio, Multi Meter, My Weather, Network Meter, Network Monitor II, Picture Puzzle. POP3 Mail Checker, Power Status, Recycle Bin, Remove Drive Safely, searchALL Gadget. ShutdownRestart, Slide Show, Sticky Notes Online, Stock Meter, System Monitor II, Top Five. Top Process Monitor, tweetz, Unit Converter, Volume Control, WeatherCenter. Weather Meter, Windows Live Calendar Gadget, YouTube Viewer.
Changes in 8GadgetPack 33.0 (2020-06-24):
- The previous version introduced two bugs: It would crash on Windows 8.1 with some Windows Updates installed and some gadgets render incorrectly in certain situations. Both should be fixed now.
- Also added a minor bugfix in Clipboarder.
Changes in 8GadgetPack 32.0 (2020-06-13):
- Added monitor theme to Clock and Clipboarder gadgets:
- Improved multi-monitor support: gadgets now remain where they were placed after user-switch and remote-desktop connections.
- Improved DPI-support:
- DPI-aware gadgets remain sharp when they are moved to a monitor with different
- DPI-values and after the DPI-value is changed.
- DPI-unaware gadgets are now scaled so they are usable on monitors with very high DPI-values.
- Made it easier for gadget developers to make gadgets DPI-aware: objects added with addTextObject and addImageObject are now automatically scaled (calling fixDpiObject() is no longer necessary).
- Fixed Clock gadget rendering issues on Windows 8.
- Handle Windows major updates better so that gadget settings are not lost on some cases.
- Added back Microsoft Currency Gadget and made it working again. It now uses data from the European Central Bank and has some more bugfixes.
- Added back Microsoft RSS Feeds Gadget with better explanation on how to use it and some other improvements.
- Add 24/12-hour option in HUD Time gadget.
- Fix rendering issues in flyouts of some gadgets.
- Fixed scaling issues in RecycleBin and SearchAll gadgets.
- Remove Weather Meter Gadget (no longer working).
- Improved Slovak translation of 7 Sidebar. Clipboarder shouldn’t slow down MS Word and Excel when copying anymore.
- Fixed rare crash of Clipboarder that would occur in some situations while files are in the clipboard.
- Made Clipboarder hotkeys compatible with a Windows Update of Windows 1909 and with Windows 2004.
- Updated MyWeather and Igors gadgets.
Changes in 8GadgetPack 31.0 (2019-10-18):
- Fixed a bug introduced in version 30 that would sometimes crash the gadget process.
- Also fixed high-dpi problems with Drives Meter and Power Status Gadgets.
Changes in 8GadgetPack 30.0 (2019-10-10):
- Updated all outdated gadgets.
- Further improved compatibility with Windows 10 1903.
- Added new gadgets: Countdown2Date, Date & Time, Desktop Calculator, Drive Activity, GPU Meter, Piano.
- Fixed high-dpi issues in the following gadgets: All CPU Meter, Drives Meter, Currency Meter, Network Meter, Top Five 10, Network Utilization, Drive Activity, Desktop Calculator, Clock, Picture Puzzle, CPU, Volume Control, GPU Meter, MSN Weather.
- Added German localization to MSN Weather gadget.
- Improved Brazilian Portuguese localization in 7 Sidebar and some minor bugfixes.
- Reverted behavior in Clipboarder to show the same copied text only once (because many applications put it into the clipboard multiple times).
Changes in 8GadgetPack 29.0 (2019-05-24):
- Updated all outdated gadgets.
- Added compatibility with Windows 10 1903 (7 Sidebar emulates the white theme if enabled).
- Added CPU Usage Monitor for each gadget (see FAQ).
- Several bugfixes in 7 Sidebar and Clipboarder.
- Added two small gadgets: Breathe and Pomodoro.
- Some bugfixes in the installer and uninstaller.
Homepage – https://8gadgetpack.net
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 26.1 MB