8GadgetPack is a utility that installs the original Gadget program files on Windows 8/ 8.1 or Windows 10. It will bring back gadgets to your Windows 8/ 8.1/ 10 desktop and many different programs that you will be able to use right for your computer. Over 50 gadgets are included as well as the sidebar to organize your gadgets.
The gadgets in 8GadgetPack are very much useful, as they help to improve your productivity and all of these are all compatible and working for Windows 8 /8.1 /10.
Besides the Windows 7 sidebar that allows you to organize and acceess active windows easily, you can also put down some notes, plans and other to-do things in your calendar, have a separate calendar and develop a panel for launching apps, opening files/folders and visiting URLs.
8GadgetPack scrupulously integrates into Windows 10 without making any slaws, reacts quickly, provides accurate information, and takes only a small amount of CPU and RAM. There were no error dialogs found out in our tests, and the tool did not hang or crash. Summurizing it, 8GadgetPack is perfect for all users who upgraded to Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 but missed Windows 7 gadgets.
7 Sidebar, Agenda All CPU Meter, App Launcher, Calendar, Clipboarder, Chameleon Weather, Clock. Control System, CPU Meter, Currency, Currency Meter, Custom Calendar, Desktop Feed Reader. Digiclock, DriveInfo, Drives Monitor, Drives Meter, Feed Headlines, FlipClock, Glass Calendar. Glassy CPU Monitor, GPU Meter, Google Mail, Hermes (RSS Reader), HUD Time, Launch Control. MiniRadio, Multi Meter, My Weather, Network Meter, Network Monitor II, Picture Puzzle. POP3 Mail Checker, Power Status, Recycle Bin, Remove Drive Safely, searchALL Gadget. ShutdownRestart, Slide Show, Sticky Notes Online, Stock Meter, System Monitor II, Top Five. Top Process Monitor, tweetz, Unit Converter, Volume Control, WeatherCenter. Weather Meter, Windows Live Calendar Gadget, YouTube Viewer.
Changes in 8GadgetPack 23.0 (2017-05-23):
- Made some usability tests and quite some issues came up!
- Added newsletter option so you can get notified about updates via mail.
- Fixed rare crash in Clipboarder when opening a link.
- Added workaround for a bug in MS Word when copying a formula while Clipboarder is running (Word crashes when the user copies a formula and then the textformat of the clipboard is requested. Clipboarder detects this now and skips the text formats).
- Added also another workaround for a minor bug in Word: When a certain clipboard format is requested Word adds a favorit inside the document. That format is now skipped as well.
- Fixed a bug with the “Enable unformatted paste” option in Clipboarder when used with the right shift-button. Clipboarder now handles images with transparency copied in browsers correctly.
- Added Date Time, Digitalclock, Turn off PC, CPU and Network Utilization Gadgets.
- Removed Google Mail gadget (it no longer works). You can place gadgets on the sidebar whereever you want now without snapping while holding Shift.
- Added workaround for a bug that caused several gadgets to fail sometimes during startup.
- Fixed a bug that caused gadgets to go behind the sidebar sometimes. Fixed many minor issues.
Homepage – http://8gadgetpack.net
Size: 22.1 MB