ABBYY PDF Transformer+ can convert paper documents to searchable PDF files, merge files of various formats into a single PDF document, add or remove pages from a document and change their order, or edit text and copy pictures and text from PDF files to other applications, all without the need to convert PDF documents to an editable format.
It also has a number of features for commenting, discussing documents, and creating document archives.
ABBYY PDF Transformer+ can convert PDF documents to two popular ebook formats: EPUB and FB2. You can read these ebooks on your iPad, tablet, or other mobile device.
ABBYY PDF Transformer+ is built around the concept a unified interface: all of the primary functions can be accessed from a single window, making work with PDF documents simple and efficient. It is also an ideal choice for viewing PDF documents of any length thanks to additional navigation tools.
ABBYY PDF Transformer+ offers easy-to-use tools for editing PDF documents. You can correct typing errors, copy text and pictures, post comments and much more without converting PDF documents to editable formats or searching for the files they were created from.
ABBYY PDF Transformer+ is capable of searching for keywords in PDF documents of any type. This search includes not only the document’s visible text, but also hidden information such as comments, bookmarks and metadata. You can easily find, select or delete words from the document.
Additional scanning options let you improve image quality, decrease the size of scanned files and automatically convert scans into searchable PDF documents. Create PDF documents from image files of popular formats: JPEG, JPEG2000, BMP, JBIG2, PNG, GIF, TIFF.
ABBYY PDF Transformer+ lets you sign documents with a digital signature. Digital signatures, just like regular signatures on paper documents, are used to confirm the identity of the person that signed a digital document. They can also be used to prevent your PDF documents from being accessed and edited without authorization, adding another layer of protection.
Open and View:
- Work with any type of PDF. You can open and start working with any PDF document right away – there is no need to think of its type and source, or whether will it be compatible or not, thanks to the integrated Adobe PDF Library technology.
- Enjoy intuitive navigation. Conveniently browse the PDF content using intuitive navigation tools. You can quickly jump from page to page, zoom in or out, or just use the “fit to width” option.
Extract and Convert:
- Convert to editable formats. Easily convert PDF documents, including scanned PDFs, into editable formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel and OpenOffice Writer, preserving the original layout and formatting. PDF Transformer+ software is based on ABBYY’s award-winning OCR technology which provides up to 99.8% text recognition and PDF conversion accuracy.
- Extract and quote text. Copy and paste text from a PDF file to any application without losing the original formatting. ABBYY PDF Transformer+ allows you to convert paper documents into electronic text effortlessly – just scan them straight to PDF, no additional steps required.
- Benefit from comprehensive language support. With ABBYY OCR technology and exceptional language support, you can efficiently convert and reuse documents in 189 languages in any combination.
Create and Merge:
- Scan to searchable PDF. Scan your paper document and create PDF files that is easily reusable or accessible via search, thanks to ABBYY OCR technology and its ability to accurately retrieve text from images.
- Create PDF. Create PDFs from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Apache OpenOffice, or any application with print function in order to share with others and protect it with a password to set access rights. Save time by creating multiple PDF files simultaneously.
- Create one PDF file from multiple files. Quickly merge documents of different file formats into one single PDF file. You can rearrange the pages of the newly created PDF document, and remove or add new pages.
Review and Comment:
- Comment and annotate. Collaborate with colleagues when creating or reviewing PDF documents: Use the convenient commenting and annotation tools, such as sticky notes, strikethrough, underline, add text, highlight to mark up text, or give feedback. A separate comments section gives a clear overview of the comments and annotations within the document, where you can search and sort by author, date, or status.
- Assign document approval status. Make the discussion and approval of a PDF document more effective and transparent by assigning statuses such as «Accepted», «Rejected», «Canceled», or «Completed» to comments. You can even mark your PDF document with «Approved», or «Under consideration», or another custom stamp to adjust to your internal approval processes.
- Save time with a powerful search. Quickly search for a keyword or phrase within text, comments, and metadata. Use «Search and Highlight» to find all instances of a word within a document and automatically highlight them.
Edit and Modify:
- Fix typos and make small text edits. Intuitive editing tools allow you to make minor changes or replace text within any PDF document – including scanned PDFs.
- Insert and remove text or images. Adjust the text font and background color of text boxes to match the original document styles. Quickly remove text or images from PDF documents via Edit Mode with the right-click menu or by using the “Eraser” tool.
- “Juggle” with pages. Arrange pages in your PDF documents the way you need them to be: Add, delete, replace, flip left and right orientation, or create a blank page to add background information.
- Work with simple or scanned PDF forms. Use the Text Box option to fill out simple PDF forms and questionnaires. After completing a form, you can save it to your hard drive for further use, print it or send it by email. You can even convert it to Word or Excel.
Protect and Share:
- Optimize your file’s size. Easily reduce the size of PDFs to send them via email, post them online, or to save them in searchable digital archives more efficiently. ABBYY’s advanced compression technology enables you to shrink the size of files while maintaining their quality.
- Protect documents from unauthorized use. Protect your PDFs with 128 or 256 bit AES- encryption passwords to control access to their content. Software also allows to set usage limitations or completely block unauthorized changes, including printing and text editing.
- Redact sensitive information. Completely “black-out” and remove sensitive information, such as personal data, bank account numbers, etc. from the text or metadata before sending or publishing it online. By using the «Search and Redact» option, you can automatically remove confidential information from an entire document in one go.
- Digitally sign your PDF documents. Sign electronic documents with a digital signature to ensure the authenticity and integrity of its content.
- 100% Compitability with Adobe Acrobat
- ISO Standard PDF (PDF/A)
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 – Windows XP
- Compatible with Microsoft Office 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
- Compatible with Microsoft Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003
- Compatible with Open Office 4
- Works with TWAIN and WIA scanning devices
Homepage – https://www.abbyy.com
Size: 418 MB