pdfFactory is an easy, reliable PDF creation tool from all applications, designed for non-expert users. Anyone can create PDF documents that you can publish on Web sites, emailed, or archived.
PDF files are used to represent printed material electronically. When viewed and printed, they contain all the fonts, graphical information, layout and formatting of an original printed document. Only pdfFactory allows printing to paper or PDF without printing twice.
pdfFactory combines multiple documents into a single PDF. Increases the convenience of document delivery by having a single PDF that contains material from different sources.
Just keep printing documents to pdfFactory and they will automatically be combined. A PDF file you can view on any operating system including macOS, and all Unix variants including Linux.
- Instant PDFs from any software: One-click PDF creation.
- Combine multiple documents into one PDF: Even from multiple sources.
- Rearrange pages using thumbnail view
- Instant preview: Without having to save and open in Acrobat.
- Security: Encrypt and control access to PDF files:
- Font embedding: Displays all original fonts, even if the reader does not have them.
- Page insertion and deletion: Delete unwanted content before the PDF creation.
- Send via email: eMail PDFs with one click. Copy PDF to clipboard for pasting into an existing email.
- Drag & Drop: Easy integration with Evernote, Gmail and other cloud based facilities.
- Page insertion and deletion: Allows to delete unwanted material before creating the PDF file. This is especially useful when creating PDFs from long reports, email and web pages.
- Send via email: One mouse click sends PDFs through your default email program. Also copies PDF to clipboard for pasting into existing email.
- AutoSave: Saves entire contents of pdfFactory sessions automatically so you can retrieve previously compiled PDFs.
- Live URL Links: Customize links by line type, thickness and color to open Web pages and email addresses with a click of your mouse.
- Easy server deployment: Click here for information on our Server Edition.
pdfFactory Pro includes all of the features in the standard version plus:
- Create PDFs on letterhead
- Add page numbering, headers, footers, watermarks
- Bookmarks and Table of Contents: Automatically or manually create bookmarks to organize and easily navigate complex documents.
- Create table of contents automatically.
- Convert to grayscale.
- PDF/A archiving.
- Add text notes.
- Fill in forms.
- Crop pages.
- Edit text.
- Add multiple signatures and initials with Notes function
- Combine documents into a single PDF and rearrange them.
- Custom Drivers for specific tasks.
- Text highlight, copy and redact.
- Graphic copy, delete, save.
- Convert text to links.
Changes in pdfFactory 8.32:
- performance and PDF file size improvements
- fixed errors that sometimes happened when opening PDF files that use PDF functions
- improved image quality when compressing bitmaps
Changes in pdfFactory 8.31:
- fixed a crash that sometimes happened when installing or uninstalling
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused Excel gridlines to be missing or to print incorrectly
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused incorrect PDF files to be generated after text was deleted
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused complex layered bitmaps to be missing in the generated PDF files
Changes in pdfFactory 8.30:
- fixed a bug that caused rotated text to be displayed incorrectly when selected
- fixed bugs that sometimes caused bitmaps to be displayed incorrectly when the Grayscale or Lighten settings are enabled
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused white fills to be ignored when opening PDF files
- highlighted text is now displayed correctly
- the Colors tab in the User Interface dialog now works correctly
What’s New in pdfFactory Pro 8:
- PDF files can be opened directly without printing
- New colored toolbar which can be resized for use with larger monitors
- Enhanced colors throughout the product
- Improved connection to Outlook
- Improved performance
- Desktop icon for easy opening of PDF and FP files
- Autosave FP file for easy editing over time
- Ability to use the default PDF viewer
- Letterhead can be used as a paper tray
Homepage – https://www.fineprint.com
Workstation Edition works on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Server Edition works on Citrix, Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022.
Size: 16.4 MB