VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate (aka Video Converter) is an all-in-one video converter which ensures the top image quality and fast conversions.
It allows you to convert any video format into DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, Xvid, Android phones and tablets.
VSO ConvertXtoVideo is very simple to use. It has 1 click conversion feature with advanced settings, that allows you to convert video files with impressive top quality results adapted to the output device.
During conversation, VSO ConvertXtoVideo lets you edit video files, adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation for video file.
Furthermore, it allows you to cut segments, merge video parts, create chapters, rotate the video image, add subtitles and synchronize it.
Convert videos into any format:
- Convert videos to and from any format. MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, FLV, MP4 converter, ISO, WMV and more …
- Compatible with any device and includes predefined conversion profiles. Nexus, iPad, Xbox, PS3, Android, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and more
- Create AVCHD and Blu-ray discs
- Create custom profiles with your choice of codecs and resolutions Mpeg2, Mpeg4, H264, Xvid, and up to 1080p, 4k – NEW
- Many audio outputs available: stereo, multi-channel, AC-3, dts, AAC, Mp2
- Complete with a comprehensive editing tool: no need for any other program!
- Convert video to mp3 or other audio formats
- Burn your conversions to disk (CD, DVD and Blu-ray) with integrated burning engine
- Create ISO files or save file to USB
Easy to use:
- 1 click: insert video and click on “Convert”
- Timeline display for clear overall view and ease of use
- Automatic detection of main movie and right angle for Blu-rays
- Includes a live preview for audio and subtitle tracks selection
- Custom settings for advanced users are only 1 click away
- Impressive quality results adapted to the output device
- Luminosity, brightness, contrast and saturation control for outstanding image
- Image quality enhancement wizard – NEW
- Advanced Image Filter to convert images down from HD to SD if needed
- H264 encoder included
- Exceptional HD video converter
Special features for thorough customization:
- Add subtitles: advanced editor and preview, various formats supported including soft, hard and forced subs
- Cut off any unwanted part(s) of the video
- Merge files together to create one unique video file
- Combine photos and videos in one stream to create a slideshow – NEW
- Capture video stream live from webcam – NEW
- Offset option for ultimate audio/video/subtitles synchronization
- Image rotation
- Adds a menu for DVD conversions
- Watermark editor: add a copyright (image or text) – NEW
- Custom profiles: create your own profile with your favorite codecs, resolution and bitrate and existing files
- Remux profiles for MKV
- Sound effects
- Chapter support: keep original chapters or create new chapters
- Audio normalizer
- Padding and cropping features
- Interface customization, more than 20 designs
Hardware decoding+ multi-core + H264:
- Encoder optimized for multi-core processors convert 3x’s faster
- DXVA2 hardware decoding: NVIDIA CUDA, Intel and ATI technology
- Uses Hardware encoding: NVIDIA CUDA
- Processes simultaneous conversions
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in VSO ConvertXtoVideo 2:
- Capture or record video from webcam
- Images supported as input format (create video and photo slideshow)
- Add the ability to add video watermark (picture or text)
- New processing settings (sharpness/contrast/more)
- Now convert to 2k and 4k
- Major improvements made to cut/edit/seek and frame by frame options in Advanced Editor
- Ability to play preview in various speeds in Advanced Editor
- Add compatibility (detect device type and adapt visual interface) for “2 in 1” and tablet devices – touch screen
- Windows 10 compatible
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoVideo 126.96.36.199 (2017-03-24):
- [Bug] Wrong message when trying to load a deleted file from history (felicia) – resolved.
- [Bug] target size not respected converting to blu-ray (felicia) – resolved.
- [Crash] Program crashes if too many simultaneous conversions are requested (felicia) – resolved.
- [Bug] in advanced editor side by side view does not display subtitles correctly (felicia) – resolved.
- [Bug] Title issue when converting to structure (felicia) – resolved.
- [Bug] log shows incorrect value of output size (felicia) – resolved.
- [Bug] problem with listing of chapter points in final menu and in advanced editing window – happens only with some blu-rays (felicia) – resolved.
- [Bug] “operation complete” does not play if burning (felicia) – resolved.
Homepage – http://www.vso-software.fr
Size: 45.0 MB