Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 software offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 works natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery. Save time with industry-leading native tapeless workflows, which eliminate transcoding and rewrapping, while preserving the pristine quality of your footage.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 captures and logs footage from virtually any camera. Import and export Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid projects in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 so you can explore new possibilities with After Effects, Photoshop, and other Adobe software, bringing timesaving integration between Adobe tools to projects created in these other NLEs.
A streamlined timeline and new shortcuts make editing faster. Use Link and Locate to track down your clips quickly and manage media more efficiently. Improve your footage with the Lumetri Deep Color Engine to apply looks to your footage right in the timeline. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 lets explore assets and resources that will help make the transition easier when you’re ready to switch.
The powerful Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. And it’s just the beginning – you’ll get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Adobe Creative Cloud.
With Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 your creative process becomes seamless, intuitive, and more connected. Get it as a single-app subscription or with a Creative Cloud complete membership, which also includes every other Adobe creative tool.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 works natively with the latest mobile, DSLR, HD, and RAW formats; edit, trim, and adjust effects in real time; stabilize shaky footage; and enjoy a sleek, revamped user interface and expanded multicam support.
- Editing finesse. Edit more efficiently with a redesigned Timeline, intuitive track targeting, and dozens of new shortcuts. See critical information such as duplicate frames and through edits. With Paste Attributes, you can copy and paste the specific effects you need from one clip to another.
- Link and Locate. Modern productions are built on hundreds (if not thousands) of clips. It’s easy to lose track of files and backups saved on multiple drives. Link and Locate helps you track down your clips quickly, making media management – and your productions – more efficient.
- Lumetri Deep Color Engine. Quickly apply rich, beautiful, preset color grades in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 thanks to the Lumetri Deep Color Engine. With the Looks Browser, preview and add looks from Adobe SpeedGrade as easily as adding a dissolve. Also import LUTs from other systems.
- Precise audio control. Control sound with the Audio Clip Mixer, adjusting clips independently for a perfect mix. Get hands-on with an audio control surface for more precision. Fine-tune with the TC Electronic Radar Loudness meter, and access effects plug-ins like VST3 and Audio Units (Mac OS only).
- Adobe Anywhere integration. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 integrates with Adobe Anywhere for video. Team members work with files on a shared server without downloading. Avoid versioning problems. Make and review edits from any location. Assemble the best team — with no geographic limits.
- Mezzanine codecs, native formats. Industry-standard mezzanine codecs are built in. Edit cross-platform with Apple ProRes (encode on Mac OS 10.8 only). Get cross-platform support for MXF-wrapped Avid DNxHD files. Natively edit even more formats thanks to new support for Sony XAVC and Panasonic AVC-Intra 200.
- Closed captioning. Brand-new capabilities for importing and manipulating closed captions have been designed with editors in mind. Intuitively import, view, edit, adjust positioning and layout, and export media with closed captions – either embedded or as separate files.
- Mercury Playback Engine. Now, more editors get real-time performance when working on complex sequences, thanks to support for a wider range of GPUs. Get enhanced, cross-platform support for OpenCL and CUDA. Render less often, work faster with third-party effects, and face deadlines with more confidence.
- High-fidelity interchange. Get greater accuracy and a smoother workflow when importing or exporting Avid or Final Cut Pro projects. AAF import is more accurate, with improved support for DNxHD media. And, you can choose just the sequences you want when exporting to XML or AAF.
- Sync Settings. Now you can walk into any edit bay in the world, sync your settings with Creative Cloud, and all your customized settings — including workspaces and keyboard shortcuts – will be exactly where you want them.
- Improved multicam editing. Working with multiple video angles just got easier. Set up multicam edits faster with a streamlined workflow. Sync single shots or entire bins of footage all at once using audio waveforms. You can even mix frame rates and codecs in the same sequence.
Adobe Story panel. Adobe Story Plus – included with Creative Cloud membership – is a robust scriptwriting tool. Import scripts and the associated metadata with the new Story panel in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Quickly navigate to specific scenes, locations, dialogue, and characters as you edit.
Project browsing. Spend less time searching and more time editing. Find and ingest content faster with the improved Media Browser. Browse existing projects to find the specific sequences and media you need and import them into your current project.
- Multiple GPU export support. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 can now take full advantage of computers with multiple GPU cards for significantly accelerated export times. Rendering and compression just got a whole lot faster.
- Adobe Exchange panel. Give your editing system a boost with the latest plug-ins and extensions. The Adobe Exchange panel is a convenient way to browse, install, and find support for free and paid add-ons.
- Project and media management. Keep your projects running smoothly with task-based workspaces that let you focus on the job at hand. Quickly find media with HoverScrub and RapidFind search results. And get immediate updates when you replace, relink, or modify a clip.
- Unparalleled Adobe integration. Go from script to screen using a tightly integrated workflow. Move assets through the production process with ease – even eliminate intermediate rendering with Adobe Dynamic Link. With Creative Cloud, you have every Adobe creative tool, always with the latest features.
- Broad format support. Get true native support for a wide range of source formats with no need for transcoding or rewrapping. Import files fast and get immediate, render-free playback. For tape-based workflows, the new Edit-to-Tape panel allows for easier layback (third-party hardware required).
- End-to-end metadata workflow. Use metadata that travels throughout your workflow for smarter editing and streamlined post-production. Import metadata-infused Adobe Story scripts and sync them to footage. Jump-start your edits by importing rough cuts with associated metadata from Adobe Prelude.
- Enhanced monitoring. See the details you need right in the Source and Program Monitor panels. Switch between video and audio waveforms with one click. See improved title and action safe guides. Plus, the whole app is updated with HiDPI support for enhanced viewing on the newest monitors. (Mac OS only)
- Greater audience reach. Reach more audiences with files optimized for tablets, web, smartphones, and TV. From capture to delivery, metadata makes assets manageable. Create engaging experiences, and use embedded markers to make online content easier for audiences to discover with search engines.
Homepage – http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html
Size: 1751 MB