Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 software offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 works natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery. Save time with industry-leading native tapeless workflows, which eliminate transcoding and rewrapping, while preserving the pristine quality of your footage.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 captures and logs footage from virtually any camera. Import and export Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid projects in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 so you can explore new possibilities with After Effects, Photoshop, and other Adobe software, bringing timesaving integration between Adobe tools to projects created in these other NLEs.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Features:
- Link and Locate. Modern productions are built on hundreds (if not thousands) of clips. It’s easy to lose track of files and backups saved on multiple drives. Link and Locate helps you track down your clips quickly, making media management more efficient.
- Lumetri Deep Color Engine. Quickly apply rich, beautiful, preset color grades. With the Looks Browser, preview and add looks from Adobe SpeedGrade as easily as adding a dissolve. Also import LUTs from other systems.
- Precise audio control. Control sound with the Audio Clip Mixer, adjusting clips independently for a perfect mix. Fine-tune with the TC Electronic Radar Loudness meter, and access effects plug-ins like VST3 and Audio Units (Mac OS only).
- Adobe Anywhere integration. Make and review edits from any location. Assemble the best team – with no geographic limits.
- Mezzanine codecs, native formats. Industry-standard mezzanine codecs are built in. Edit cross-platform with Apple ProRes. Get cross-platform support for MXF-wrapped Avid DNxHD files.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 works natively with the latest mobile, DSLR, HD, and RAW formats. Edit, trim, and adjust effects in real time. Stabilize shaky footage. Enjoy a sleek, revamped user interface and expanded multicam support.
- Mercury Playback Engine. Now, more editors get real-time performance when working on complex sequences, thanks to support for a wider range of GPUs. Get enhanced, cross-platform support for OpenCL and CUDA. Render less often, work faster with third-party effects, and face deadlines with more confidence.
- High-fidelity interchange. Get greater accuracy and a smoother workflow when importing or exporting Avid or Final Cut Pro projects. AAF import is more accurate, with improved support for DNxHD media. And you can choose just the sequences you want when exporting to XML or AAF.
- Sync Settings. Now you can walk into any edit bay in the world, sync your settings with Creative Cloud, and all your customized settings will be exactly where you want them.
- Multicam editing. Working with multiple video angles just got easier. Set up multicam edits faster with a streamlined workflow. Sync single shots or entire bins of footage all at once using audio waveforms. You can even mix frame rates and codecs in the same sequence.
The powerful Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
- Project and media management. Keep your projects running smoothly with task-based workspaces that let you focus on the job at hand. Quickly find media with HoverScrub and RapidFind search results.
- Broad format support. Get true native support for a wide range of source formats with no need for transcoding or rewrapping. Import files fast and get immediate, render-free playback. For tape-based workflows, the new Edit-to-Tape panel allows for easier layback.
- End-to-end metadata workflow. Use metadata that travels throughout your workflow for smarter editing and streamlined post-production. Import metadata infused Adobe Story scripts and sync them to footage. Jump start your edits by importing rough cuts with associated metadata from Adobe Prelude.
- Greater audience reach. Reach more audiences with files optimized for tablets, web, smartphones, and TV. From capture to delivery, metadata makes assets manageable.
- Play button does not revert back to “stopped” state after reaching the end of a preview.
- Editable text blocks do not appear in Caption panel for 708 Captions and may cause non-responsiveness.
- Slip/Slide edit tool cursor icon incorrectly appears as disabled.
- Timeline clip may not update from Label color changes.
- Keyboard shortcut for “select next panel” is not working as expected.
- Playback preferences are not retained for audio devices.
- Paste clipboard shape support for Boris FX.
- Undo of Label change does not automatically update. You need to force update.
- Clicking on a Motion Graphics template while the cursor stays in the search box may cause application to crash.
- Hover scrub in Stock view does not work until you mouse off and back on.
- Export of ProRes 4444 may result in corrupt file.
- Improved support of DJI Phantom 3 files.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.0.3:
- Tracks tab focus issue in New Sequence dialog box longer results in invalid state.
- Timecode of captions now functions correctly when the caption file is modified from the Timeline panel.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue with dragging an effect up and down on the Master Clip.
- Fixed an issue with disappearing cursor when closing panel or switching workspaces.
- Occasional issue with exporting sequences originally created in Premiere Pro 2019 has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the ctrl + @ shortcut toggling full screen.
- Dynamic Link between Premiere Pro and Audition now opens files and sequences on macOS Catalina.
- Performance improvements to Vocal Enhancer effect
- Fixes for automation and effect envelope behaviors
- Fixed multicam clip multichannel mappings
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.0:
Powered by Adobe Sensei, Auto Reframe applies intelligent reframing to your footage, keeping the action inside the frame for different aspect ratios such as square, vertical, and 16:9 video.
Graphics and text enhancements
The Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro has a number of text and graphics enhancements to make your titling and graphic workflows smoother.
Audio improvements in Premiere Pro include more streamlined workflows for multi-channel effects and increased range for audio gain.
Time remapping to 20,000 percent
Do more creatively with re-timing shots without requiring nested sequences for bigger speed changes.
Improved native format support
Premiere Pro provides robust native support and improved performance for widely used formats, like H264, HEVC, and ProRes – including ProRes HDR – on both macOS and Windows.
Export HDR content with HDR10 metadata
Apply metadata to HDR10 exports to ensure optimal display quality on HDR10-enabled devices
More drivers audited in System Compatibility report
The System Compatibility report now checks for more drivers to make sure your system is primed for editing with Premiere Pro.
- Ability to consolidate duplicate folders in the Project panel. For more information, see Consolidate duplicate folders.
- Ability to render and replace video effects in a sequence. For more information, see Render and replace media in a sequence.
- Ability to save the current view state of the Project Panel into keyboard-mappable presets. This includes the metadata columns that are visible in List View, as well as their arrangement from left to right.
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1803 or later
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size: 1.28 GB