Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 software offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 works natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery. Save time with industry-leading native tapeless workflows, which eliminate transcoding and rewrapping, while preserving the pristine quality of your footage.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 captures and logs footage from virtually any camera. Import and export Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid projects in Adobe Premiere Pro so you can explore new possibilities with After Effects, Photoshop, and other Adobe software, bringing timesaving integration between Adobe tools to projects created in these other NLEs.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 Features:
- Link and Locate. Modern productions are built on hundreds (if not thousands) of clips. It’s easy to lose track of files and backups saved on multiple drives. Link and Locate helps you track down your clips quickly, making media management more efficient.
- Lumetri Deep Color Engine. Quickly apply rich, beautiful, preset color grades. With the Looks Browser, preview and add looks from Adobe SpeedGrade as easily as adding a dissolve. Also import LUTs from other systems.
- Precise audio control. Control sound with the Audio Clip Mixer, adjusting clips independently for a perfect mix. Fine-tune with the TC Electronic Radar Loudness meter, and access effects plug-ins like VST3 and Audio Units (Mac OS only).
- Adobe Anywhere integration. Make and review edits from any location. Assemble the best team – with no geographic limits.
- Mezzanine codecs, native formats. Industry-standard mezzanine codecs are built in. Edit cross-platform with Apple ProRes. Get cross-platform support for MXF-wrapped Avid DNxHD files.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 works natively with the latest mobile, DSLR, HD, and RAW formats. Edit, trim, and adjust effects in real time. Stabilize shaky footage. Enjoy a sleek, revamped user interface and expanded multicam support.
- Mercury Playback Engine. Now, more editors get real-time performance when working on complex sequences, thanks to support for a wider range of GPUs. Get enhanced, cross-platform support for OpenCL and CUDA. Render less often, work faster with third-party effects, and face deadlines with more confidence.
- High-fidelity interchange. Get greater accuracy and a smoother workflow when importing or exporting Avid or Final Cut Pro projects. AAF import is more accurate, with improved support for DNxHD media. And you can choose just the sequences you want when exporting to XML or AAF.
- Sync Settings. Now you can walk into any edit bay in the world, sync your settings with Creative Cloud, and all your customized settings will be exactly where you want them.
- Multicam editing. Working with multiple video angles just got easier. Set up multicam edits faster with a streamlined workflow. Sync single shots or entire bins of footage all at once using audio waveforms. You can even mix frame rates and codecs in the same sequence.
The powerful Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
- Project and media management. Keep your projects running smoothly with task-based workspaces that let you focus on the job at hand. Quickly find media with HoverScrub and RapidFind search results.
- Broad format support. Get true native support for a wide range of source formats with no need for transcoding or rewrapping. Import files fast and get immediate, render-free playback. For tape-based workflows, the new Edit-to-Tape panel allows for easier layback.
- End-to-end metadata workflow. Use metadata that travels throughout your workflow for smarter editing and streamlined post-production. Import metadata infused Adobe Story scripts and sync them to footage. Jump start your edits by importing rough cuts with associated metadata from Adobe Prelude.
- Greater audience reach. Reach more audiences with files optimized for tablets, web, smartphones, and TV. From capture to delivery, metadata makes assets manageable.
- Speech to Text. The industry’s only integrated NLE solution for captioning videos, includes automated transcription, a dedicated Captions track on the Timeline, design tools for customizing captions, and a full range of export options.
- Transcript editing tools. Review and edit transcripts easily, with tools like search and replace, insert pauses, the ability to distinguish between speakers, and an option to export text files from the Transcript panel.
- Generate captions automatically. Powered by Adobe Sensei, Speech to Text transforms transcripts into caption items on the timeline, matching the pacing of your dialog. If needed, you can apply broadcast captioning presets or create your own.
- Native support for Apple M1 computers. For macOS users, everything is faster on the Apple M1 – from launch times to export, and editing is buttery smooth. Premiere Pro allows you to take advantage of the latest hardware advances.
- New titling and caption styling tools. Even more tools for stylizing text and captions, including multiple shadows for text, text background enhancements, and expanded font substitution for 28 different international alphabets.
- Upgrade Legacy Titles. Convert Legacy Titles into Source Graphics within your Premiere Pro projects. Source Graphics are displayed in the Project panel where you can track and sort them like any other project item.
- Color improvements. Tetrahedral LUT interpolation offers more precise interpretation of color information for better consistency when grading difficult footage. Now in public Beta, a new colorized Vectorscope provides more detailed image analysis for color grading.
- Faster Team Projects. Premiere Pro offers faster saving for Team Projects, thanks to a lean new project file structure. Now in public Beta, progressive project loading means you can start working faster after opening existing projects and improved media relinking makes it easier to keep local assets organized.
- Label colors and clip names. Customize label colors and clip names on the timeline with the option of limiting the change to the current sequence, or applying the change to your source media – helpful for editors working on shared Productions.
- Faster Scene Edit Detection. Thanks to new optimizations, Scene Edit Detection, powered by Adobe Sensei, is up to 2x faster on macOS and Windows, and 3X faster on Apple M1 devices
- Automatic audio device switching. Premiere Pro on Windows now detects changes and switches automatically when you swap out audio devices, such as interfaces, microphones, or headphones.
- Discontinued CUDA and OpenCL support on macOS. As macOS moves towards modern Metal-based graphics, we are discontinuing our support for CUDA and OpenCL graphics.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 15.2:
- Text gradients. You can now add visual impact to titles and text with new tools in the Essential Graphics panel for adding gradients.
- Label colors for captions. Caption items in the Captions track now have the same label color options as other items on the timeline.
- Improved caption trimming. Edit video files containing embedded captions more intuitively. Caption items are linked to their associated video and audio clips, making it easier to fine-tune edits and keep everything in sync on the Timeline.
- New Loudness Meter. The new Loudness Meter transparently measures program loudness for full mixes, single tracks, or buses and submixes.
- Support for DirectX12 display technology on Windows. DirectX now replaces OpenGL as the default display rendering technology for Premiere Pro, providing improved stability. DirectX also supports native High Dynamic Range (HDR) playback for Premiere Pro with HDR10-capable monitors and a DirectX-compatible GPU.
- Canon XF HEVC performance improvements. Performance optimizations in Premiere Pro mean smoother playback and scrubbing on the timeline, as well as faster seeking.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 15.1:
- H.264/HEVC encode performance on Windows (Intel). New optimizations further improve export times using Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration.
- Dynamic preview of Lumetri presets. Improved thumbnail previewing experience when brows
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 15.0:
- Rollover to the 2021 Release. This release marks the launch of the 2021 versions of Premiere Pro and the Adobe video applications.
- All new Captions. Premiere Pro’s all new Captions workflow transforms the process of stylizing and delivering captioned videos.
- Media Replacement. You can now swap out specified media, such as logos and even videos, within Motion Graphics templates.
- Equitable Language. This release includes some terminology changes to better reflect core reflect Adobe values of diversity and inclusion.
- Faster Warp Stabilizer. Reduce camera shake in your footage more easily. Optimizations make Warp Stabilizer up to 4x faster.
- Team Projects improvements. Access to the Search Bar and SmartBin content is now significantly faster than before.
- Copy and paste audio effects in Audio Track Mixer. You can now copy and paste complete audio effects racks between tracks.
- Legacy audio effects removed. Obsolete audio effects, all replaced by more modern effects, have been removed from the 2021 release of Premiere Pro.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.6:
- Added support for DNxHR 444 12-bit decode.
- Added support for DNxHR 444 12-bit encode.
- Existing DNxHR 444 10-bit encoding options have been updated to use the new 12-bit support; 10-bit encoding support is no longer available. All encoding presets and UI have been updated to reflect this change.
- Some media from Resolve and Avid Media Composer previously imported as audio-only. This issue is fixed with this release.
Changes to QuickTime DNxHR alpha support:
- Added the option to add alpha to DNxHR 444 12-bit output
- Removed the option to add alpha to DNxHR LB to better comply with Avid’s specifications.
- DNxHR with alpha created using Premiere Pro 14.5 (and later) are not compatible with earlier versions of Premiere Pro.
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1803 or later
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size: 1.28 GB