PlayerFab (formerly DVDFab Media Player) is a world’s best media player capable of playing local videos, DVD/Blu-ray/UHD disc and streaming videos with genuine navigation menus. This movie player also lets you organize your movie/music library, add multiple movie titles to create your own playlist, as the way right into your heart contents.
The player supports menu playback on regular and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays; 4K UHD & HEVC (H.265), video playback; 3D content playback; DVD & Blu-ray discs input; HDR10 and HD audio output, and streaming videos playback. PlayerFab makes it accessible for users to playback local videos, DVD/Blu-ray/UHD discs, and videos from Amazon and Netflix.
All-in-one platform of streaming playback
As a convergence platform of streaming playback, PlayerFab supports watching videos of a wide range of popular streaming platforms, like Amazon, Netflix, Tubi, Peacock, etc. Users won’t have to bother to search for their wanted videos on different streaming platforms, PlayerFab is completely enough.
Products Included (Lifetime):
- DVD Player – $99.99
- Ultra HD Player – $159.99
- Amazon Player – $149.99
- Netflix Player – $149.99
- HBO Max Player – $129.99
- Free Video Player – Free
- Hulu Player $129.99
- U-NEXT Player $129.99
- Paramount Plus Player $129.99
- Paravi Player $129.99
- Roku Channel Player $129.99
- RTL Plus Player $129.99
- Disney Plus Player $129.99
- Pluto TV Player $129.99
- Tubi Player $129.99
- CW Player $59.99
- FOD Player $59.99
- Stan Player $59.99
Online playback video in FHD 1080p video quality and EAC3 audio quality
High-quality is a prerequisite and bedrock of PlayerFab. This powerful go-to free software provides an array of built-in functions, to ensure the best watching experience in FHD 1080p video quality and EAC3 5.1 audio quality. Users gain access to superb theater-like effects with the assistance of PlayerFab.
- Various available video and audio quality. PlayerFab enables users to choose different video and audio qualities according to their own requirements.
- Auto skip intro. Are you still wasting time on unnecessary parts of videos? From now directly skip to the main content with PlayerFab.
- Adjust the playback speed. Want to pass the boring parts quickly or need to listen to significant content carefully? PlayerFab supports speed adjustment to meet all your needs.
- Auto-play following episode. PlayerFab allows users to enjoy a successive and immersive viewing experience without any break.
- Choose audio and subtitle. Users could have various customized options, including choosing the audio and subtitle for better watching enjoyment.
Auto-skip ADs to save your precise time
PlayerFab will automatically skip the initial ads of most popular video websites including Amazon IMDB Free TV, Tubi, Roku, Paramount+ to ensure a smooth and comfortable watching experience.
Playback all kinds of Video and Audio formats with ease
PlayerFab, as an extremely versatile software, is a powerful and all-inclusive free-cost media player. It supports all popular formats such as H.264, H.265/HEVC, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, VOB, M2TS and so on. As long as you have PlayerFab, there won’t be compatibility problems any longer.
Navigation Menu on DVDs, Blu-rays and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays
The upgraded 4K Media Player now offers all-round supports for navigation menu playback on DVDs, Blu-rays, and 4K Ultra Blu-rays, regardless of what form they are. Genuine discs, as well as ripped ISO image files or folders are also supported. Equipped with TrueTheater technology, a cinema-like home theater is right at your fingertips.
Hi-Res Audio Output Support, up to Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
If you have an acoustic system at home with edgy technology, apparently this player is just right up your alley. It is able to output lossless high-resolution audios, such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master and DTS:X etc., with up to 7.1 channel surround sound output.
All-Round 3D Playback on All Forms of 3D Contents
To make the most out of your 3D TV at home, player comes with all-round 3D playback support on genuine 3D Blu-ray discs, ISO files and SBS (side-by-side) or top & bottom 3D videos. Besides, there are four 3D output modes, namely, Anaglyph Red/Cyan, 3D-Ready HDTV (Checkerboard), Micro-polarizer LCD 3D (Row-interleaved) and HDMI 1.4 enabled 3D TV. With a pair of 3D glasses, watching 3D movies at home theater is just a breeze!
Play high-quality 4K UHD video in HDR10 effect
Nowadays, most 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays and 4K UHD videos come with HDR effect. As a variant of HDR, HDR10 can produce 1000 nits of peak brightness to make the images look more realistic to human eyes. If your 4K TV or display is compatible with any type of those HDR variations, PlayerFab is able to deliver the best HDR effect, including HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision as well.
Manage Local Media Library by Poster Wall.
Users are able to build and manage their own local media library through clear and plain poster walls. By clicking on each poster wall, you will be taken to a detailed page, where all the metadata info of the movie or TV show is well displayed.
- Support all formats. PlayerFab is distinguished for its full compatibility with all media formats including H.264, H.265/HEVC, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, VOB, and M2TS.
- Auto download metadata. PlayerFab will automatically scrape and download posters for all your media files from the Internet and divide them into exact groups accordingly.
- Video collection. Your movie or drama series will be automatically put into one file for saving time and better viewing experience.
- Easy to edit the metadata. It supports editing of your video. Simply adding marks or changing the original titles are practical.
- Various Languages. PlayerFab is capable of tweaking the languages of videos info such as cast and video description. No matter what kinds of languages you need, it will switch to the target language instantly.
- Auto update library. Whenever your local files change, for example, when you add some new videos or delete the old one, PlayerFab will update automatically in order to conform to the latest condition.
Build, Organize and Manage Smart Local Music Library
PlayerFab enables you to intelligently create a local music library. Just add your pre-existing music files from your HDD to the 4K player software. And you will find all the desired songs are well organized according to albums, artists, or genres instantly.
- Support Diverse Audio Formats. Supports almost all popular audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, OGG, CUE, APE and more.
- Organize Music Files in a Smart Manner. Organize and display music collections by albums, artists or genres, according to the metadata information of the music files.
- Auto-Download Metadata. Automatically download accurate metadata from major online music databases to enrich the details of your music collections.
- Create Customized Playlist. Users could create their own playlists in accord with preference. Unique playlists are right at the touch of a button.
- Add Your Liked Songs to Favorites. Build your special Favorites list exclusive to your favorite type of music. Simply click LIKE, the songs will be automatically added.
- Professional Audio-visual Effect. With advanced technology, users could enjoy cinematic videos featured professional audio-visual effects.
Backup and import DVD/Blu-ray discs to your library
As new movies and TV Shows are constantly being released, you need to add your newly purchased DVD & Blu-ray discs to your local media library incessantly. In this regard, the Disc Import feature of this all-powerful 4K media player comes in handy. With only one click, it can import a DVD or Blu-ray disc from an optical drive to your local media library, saved as an ISO file for later playback. Thus, this multi-functional player acts as a media manager as well.
Hardware Decoding on AMD, IQS, Nvidia
Armed with the latest advanced GPU acceleration technologies, PlayerFab supports hardware decoding of AMD, IQS (Intel Quick Sync) and NVIDIA CUDA. For there are special chips responsible for decoding, users could enjoy a smoother playback experience with better image quality.
PC and TV Playback Modes Optimized for Small/Huge Screens
The all-inclusive media player features two playback modes with distinctive UI design, of which PC Mode is optimized for a truly immersive media viewing experience on computer screens. While TV Mode is dedicated to a cinema-like audio-visual experience on large-screen smart TVs, compatible with the remote controls for Windows Media Center.
User-friendly design offers the best viewing experience
PlayerFab always puts the demands of users as a priority. Want to create a player with comprehensive features, PlayerFab promises the clearest and most intuitive experience.
- Playback speed manager. Users are able to adjust the video speed in the light of their demands.
- Convenient hotkey. PlayerFab also provides an impressive series of tools and controls. Users could hotkey to simplify your watching experience.
- Create your playlists. It is simple and convenient for users to create and manage their unique playlists.
- Screenshot function. If you need to record some scenes worth commemorating, screenshot function will help you preserve the vital moments.
- Quick preview. Just hover the mouse over any part of the playback progress bar, a time-stamped thumbnail will pop up. Therefore, users could quickly move to their wanted parts.
- Customized settings. There are various customized settings for you ranging from language to playback modes, building a unique media player is right at your touch of a finger.
Changes in PlayerFab 18.104.22.168 (May 20, 2022):
- New: Introduced the Free Music Radio Player module to play online M3U music.
- New: Introduced the Denoise and Enhance Video features to improve the playback experience.
- Fix: A failure problem when playing CW videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when playing Paramount+ videos.
- Fix: A problem that HBO Max videos display no subtitles during playback.
Changes in PlayerFab 22.214.171.124 (April 24, 2022):
- New: Some improvements on the startup speed.
- New: Added support to resume playback from where it was left off last time when playing Netflix and Amazon Prime videos.
- New: Updated the supported IPTV Channel list.
- Fix: A failure problem when opening certain video files.
- Fix: A failure problem when opening certain Blu-rays.
Changes in PlayerFab 126.96.36.199 (April 24, 2022):
- Fix: A failure problem when playing certain video files.
Changes in PlayerFab 188.8.131.52 (April 20, 2022):
- New: Added support to automatically play the next episode when playing TV shows on Amazon Prime and Netflix.
- Fix: A crash problem upon startup in certain cases.
- Fix: A failure problem when playing certain Netflix videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when playing certain Paravi videos.
- Fix: A problem that the metadata information of certain videos is incorrect if the OS language is Japanese.
Changes in PlayerFab 184.108.40.206 (April 8, 2022):
- New: Introduced the FOD Player module to play FOD videos in 720p quality.
- New: Introduced the Stan Player module to play Stan videos in 1080p quality.
Changes in PlayerFab 220.127.116.11 (March 30, 2022):
- New: Introduced the CW Player module to play CW videos in 1080p/720p quality without ads.
- Fix: A problem that the Download button in the bottom-right corner does not open the matching website of the video being played in StreamFab.
Changes in PlayerFab 18.104.22.168 (March 18, 2022):
- New: Introduced the Pluto TV Player module to play Pluto TV videos in 720p quality without ads.
- New: Introduced the Tubi Player module to play Tubi videos in 720p quality without ads.
- New: Introduced the Disney Plus Player module to play Disney+ videos in 720p quality.
Changes in PlayerFab 22.214.171.124 (March 4, 2022):
- New: Introduced the Roku Channel Player module to play Roku Channel videos in 1080p quality without ads.
- New: Introduced the Paravi Player module to play Paravi videos in 1080p quality.
- New: Introduced the RTL Plus Player module to play RTL+ videos in 1080p quality.
Changes in PlayerFab 126.96.36.199 (February 18, 2022):
- New: Introduced the Hulu Player module to play Hulu videos in 720p quality and EAC3 5.1 audio.
- New: Introduced the Paramount Plus Player module to play Paramount+ videos in 1080p quality and AC3 5.1 audio.
- New: Introduced the U-NEXT Player module to play U-NEXT videos in 1080p quality and AAC 2.0 audio.
- Fix: A failure problem when playing certain 4K videos.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
Changes in PlayerFab 188.8.131.52 (January 26, 2022):
- New: Introduced the HBO Max Player module to play HBO Max videos in 4K HDR10/1080p quality and AC3 audio.
Changes in PlayerFab 184.108.40.206 (January 20, 2022):
- New: Added support to remember the filter settings when choosing IPTV channels.
- Fix: A problem that the player keeps reminding that a new version is available after upgrading from ver. 6 to ver. 7.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitles cannot be closed when playing Amazon Prime videos.
Changes in PlayerFab 220.127.116.11 (January 6, 2022):
- New: Some improvements on playing Netflix videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when playing certain video files.
- Fix: A failure problem when adding music to media library.
- Fix: A black-screen problem when playing videos from certain IPTV channels.
Homepage – https://www.dvdfab.cn/playerfab.htm
- DVD/AVCHD/BDAV/Blu-ray/4K Ultra Blu-ray discs, ISO files and folders;
- Codecs: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.265 (HEVC), DivX, XviD, WMV, etc;
- Containers: AVI, FLV, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTS, RM, TS, VOB, WEBM, WMV, etc;
- Video Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2K, 4K UHD/FHD;
- Audios: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby TrueHD Atmos, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master, all with up to 7.1 Channel
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit)
- Intel i3 or above
- 4 GB of RAM or above
- 40 GB of free hard disk space or above
- Live Internet connection required
Size: 223 MB