AnyToISO is the ultimate ISO Creator for Windows. It can create ISO from almost everything including all CD/DVD/BD images formats popular in Internet (NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc), CD/ DVD/ Blue-ray disks or simply from a local folder.
AnyToISO also can extract any of those formats plus ISO/ DEB/ RPM images. Most CD/DVD burning software works with ISO images and its native images only. Use the program for conversion before burning, because AnyToISO supports all CD/DVD/BD formats popular in Internet.
With AnyToISO you can mount any CD, DVD or Blu-Ray image found in Internet to your Parallels/ VMWare virtual machine. Complete command line support.
This program is available in two editions: Lite and Pro (Professional). Lite version is totally free but it cannot deal with files greater than a normal CD size (870 MB).
In order to work with DVD/Blue-ray images one should upgrade to a Pro version. Pro version customers have the highest priority level in technical support. Windows version can also be portable.
- Extract/Convert to ISO: NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc CD/DVD-ROM images
- Extract ISO, DMG, DEB, RPM… files
- Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks (BIN/CUE also supported)
- Create ISO from files/folders
- Integration with Explorer and Apple Finder
- Command line support
- Free Lite version
- Available in 36 languages.
Changes in AnyToISO 3.9.4 (March 13, 2019):
- Improved: Small improvements related to correct extracting of DMG files with APFS file-system
- Improved: Dark theme support on macOS Mojave
- Improved: New Preferences dialog
- Improved: Switched to Visual Studio 2017 and Qt 5.12
- Improved: Translations update
Homepage – https://www.crystalidea.com/anytoiso
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra and later