DAEMON Tools Lite offers easy tools for making simple disc image files and emulating virtual CD, DVD and Blu-ray drives. It is an advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry.
DAEMON Tools enables you to convert your physical CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs into “virtual discs” so called “images”. You can use your those images as if they were already burned to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
It also emulated up to 4 virtual CD/DVD/BD drives, so you can mount (insert) and unmount (eject) images. Virtual drives will appear in your operating system just like real ones. Select a virtual drive then choose a disc image you want to mount. Find the created virtual drive with mounted disc image in My Computer and start working.
With DAEMON Tools Lite you can create ISO, MDS/MDF and MDX image files from original discs inserted in physical CD, DVD and Blu-ray drives.
DAEMON Tools enables you to set unique password to protect your image content from unauthorized use. If you want images to take less hard drive space just enable “Compress image data” option before start disc imaging process. You could also use images created with other programs. DAEMON Tools products work with variety of image types.
DAEMON Tools Lite Functionality:
- Mount *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.nrg, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive
- Create .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
- Compress your images
- Protect images with password
- Manage your Image Collection
Media devices virtualization:
- Create up to 4 virtual devices (DT and SCSI in all) to mount several images simultaneously
- Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
Simple user interface with basic system integration:
- Get quick access to all functionalities via program icon in the System Tray
- Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer
- Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
- Perform basic actions via handy DAEMON Tools Gadget on Windows Desktop
MountSpace – virtual disc usage statistic on-line service:
- Keep track of the disc image usage statistic
- Find out Top 100 most popular images
- Search other discs similar to yours
- Search for disc images that you are missing
- Browsing for most relevant gameplay videos and much more
Changes in DTLite 12.0.0:
- The updated menu is located on the top panel;
- Customizable menu sizes allow users to tailor the interface to preferences;
- The updated color palette better aligns with the Windows 11 design;
- Improved search functionality provides quicker access to files and images.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Changes in DTLite 11.2.0:
- added VeraCrypt image creation wizard;
- minor fixes and performance improvements;
- improved ARM version;
Changes in DTLite 11.1.0:
- ARM support
- Numerous fixes and performance improvements
Changes in DTLite 11.0.0:
- Check new design inspired by Windows 11
- Mount UIF image files
- Write images to USB in DD mode
- Minor bugs & security updates
Changes in DTLite 10.14.0:
- Switch between Light, Dark and Contrast themes
- Stream movies from PC to Android TV
- Use Lite with screen-reading apps
- Navigate the app using the keyboard only
- Check 4K adaptive design
- Minor bugs
Homepage – https://www.daemon-tools.cc
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.