ISO Workshop 12.0 – Free and Professional
ISO Workshop is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. The program enables for you the fast and easy creation and burning of various types of CD/DVD/BD images.
The app has a simple user interface. It enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file.
Also it can convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs. If you have a disc image in any format, you can easily recreate the original disc by burning the image to a blank CD, DVD or BD disc.
And although this task may initially seem to be somewhat hard, proper software will make it a breeze – software like ISO Workshop!
Optical disc images are files storing complete copies of various media, including CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs. They are used for backing up data from optical discs and creating exact disc copies for further replication. The main advantage of disc images is that they are essentially exact sector-by-sector copies of original discs preserving both their content and structure.
ISO Workshop Features:
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
ISO Workshop Benefits:
- Make standard or bootable ISO, with various file systems
- Burn ISO image or any other disc image to CD, DVD or BD
- Browse and extract files from various disc image formats
- Copy any CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc to ISO or BIN image
- Convert various disc images to ISO or BIN
- Make exact CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc copies on-the-fly
Changes in Version 12.0 (2023-05-23):
- Added Disc menu – disc information, erase and eject disc.
- Added option to backup last session only.
- Improved user interface and program performance.
- Updated disc burning SDK and installer.
- Optimized write speed detection and disc copying.
Changes in Version 11.9 (2023-02-28):
- New toolbar icons.
- Resolved problem with minor memory leaks.
- Fixed bug with burning using two or more drives
Changes in Version 11.8 (2023-01-16):
- Improved “Add files” dialog.
- Improvements to optical drive buffer handling.
- Resolved issue with memory leaks after file extraction.
Changes in Version 11.7 (2022-12-14):
- Updated “Add files” dialog.
- Improved program performance.
- Fixed bug with saving preferred options.
Changes in Version 11.6 (2022-11-16):
- Updated disc copying SDK.
- Improved ISO image conversion.
- Compatibility improvements for latest revision of Windows 11.
Changes in Version 11.5 (2022-10-11):
- Updated Welcome screen.
- Improved Audio CD copying process.
- Resolved issue with memory leaks after ISO conversion.
Homepage – https://www.glorylogic.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Size: 5.60 MB