CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of copy protection. CloneCD’s award-winning user interface allows you to copy almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks.
CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also most DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM.
The movies are copied 1:1 and therefore not modified (compressed). Note that to copy movie DVDs you also require AnyDVD.
CloneCD also works with other formats such as ISO and UDF files and copies CDs/DVDs with the new SafeDisc 3 Copy Protection System.
CloneCD allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your copy-protected music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
- First copying program that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies on CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies ‘Weak Sectors’ – works with selected CD writers
- Emulates ‘Weak Sectors’ – works with each and every CD writer
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs conforming to Redbook standard
- Tray-Icon controls functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, harddrive or Virtual Drives
- Intuitive user interface, easy to use for novices!
- Rich selection of preset options via default Profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- Supports DVD split file image formats – this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- Copies CDs/DVDs which are violating fair-use rights.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CloneCD 188.8.131.52 (2016-05-16):
- New: Accept keys sold by RedFox
Homepage – https://www.redfox.bz/clonecd.html
Size: 2.76 MB