BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types. Home users can easily burn bootable discs, multisession discs, high-quality audio CDs and video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images.
Power users will benefit from BurnAware’s advanced options, including control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.
Support of a wide range of optical disc data storage, including CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, Double Layer discs, rewritable and extra large capacity Blu-ray media.
BurnAware covers all daily burning tasks such as data disc burning, data backup, disc verification, image creation, copying, erasing, data recovery, audio track extraction.
One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Another great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process.
Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Append or update Multisession discs
- Create Bootable CD or DVD
- Copy disc to ISO image
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
- Create DVD-Video and BDMV discs
- Make standard or boot disc images
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Erase or format rewritable disc
- Burn data across multiple discs (disc spanning)
- Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs
- Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously
- Burns data across multiple CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs
- Creates and burns standard / bootable Data CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray
- Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously
- Creates and burns Audio CDs, MP3 Discs, DVD-Videos, BDMV / AVCHD
- Creates standard / bootable ISO Images, burns various Disc Images
- Copies standard / multimedia CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray to Disc Images
- Erases rewritable Discs, verifies Discs, displays Disc / Drive details
- Copies from Disc to Disc, direct CD, DVD, Blu-ray copying
- Extracts audio tracks in various formats from Audio CDs
- Recovers files from unreadable Discs and separate sessions
- Usage in commercial organizations or with commercial purposes
Changes in Version 17.0 (2023-09-27):
- New icons in Welcome screen.
- Added support of Microsoft Virtual DVD-ROM driver.
- Added command line parameter to set disc type in Span Disc.
- Updated disc burning SDK.
- Improved two-stage disc copying process.
- Improved optical drive initialization.
- Improved program performance and error control.
- Improved ISO unpacking and data recovery.
- Resolved issue with setting read speed.
- Fixed bug with burning more than one copy of VIDEO_TS folder.
Changes in Version 16.9 (2023-08-03):
- Improved installation process.
- Improved file processing in Span Disc tool.
- Improved CPU usage for 64-bit systems.
- Improved audio encoding and tags reading.
Changes in Version 16.8 (2023-07-05):
- Updated installer and translations.
- Compatibility improvements for Windows on Arm.
Changes in Version 16.7 (2023-05-31):
- Improved program performance.
- Improved user interface and all themes.
- Compatibility improvements for latest release of Windows 11.
- Resolved problem with loading DVD-Video type selection dialog.
Changes in Version 16.6 (2023-05-15):
- Improved session loading and file extraction in Data Recovery.
- Improved track and CD-text extraction in Audio Grabber.
- Improved file extraction in Unpack ISO.
- Resolved issue with “Invalid file structure” error while opening ISO image.
Homepage – https://www.burnaware.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 23.8 MB