TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 is your All-In-One Media Authoring Solution, whether you’re young or old, beginner or professional.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 is the best software to create a DVD, Blu-ray, AVCHD with high quality menus. It has the most powerful authoring engine which combines the best quality encoding engine with the “Smart Rendering” function that allows ultra-fast output of standard complaint video with little to no loss in quality.
In addition to the widely increased import formats such as H.265/HEVC, MXF, it implements new features such as “Track BGM”, “Advanced Highlight” and more.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 lets you import most video formats, edit out commercials or unwanted scenes, add spectacular transition effects, make your own subtitles, create professional-looking menus, and much, much more.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 takes authoring to the next level with the key features you’ve always wanted. For instance, the new slideshow editor lets you adjust the timing for each picture and add transition and zoom effects.
You can author your favorite AVCHD, HDV and DV camcorder footage to the high-capacity Blu-ray Disc format. Create HD menus complete with pop-up menus that you can access during playback. Also you can make your own HD slideshows with Blu-ray Disc.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 natively supports a wide variety of time-tested and recent formats such as MPEG-1/2, H.264/AVC, AVI, WMV, MOV, GoPro recorded files, and more. You practically don’t even need to install external CODECs. You can edit without needing any knowledge of these formats. Furthermore, you can select a specific import title clip within a Blu-ray (BDMV/BDAV), AVCHD or TS file, and by using the thumbnail preview, you can verify the content beforehand and avoid any mistakes.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 Features:
H.265/HEVC Input Support.
Now supports importing the H.265/HEVC format which is the successor to H.264/AVC and is the latest video compression standard.
MXF Container Support.
Now supports importing MXF containers, which are mainly used in the professional market. TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 can also analyze and let you choose a multi-structured video file, and lets you edit the audio channel map, thus you can import video and audio streams incorporated with an MXF container without any difficulties.
ISO File Direct Import and Editing Support.
Supports directly importing ISO Files, allowing you to import an ISO file without mounting it. Just drag and drop or use the import wizard!
10-bit 4:4:4 H.264/AVC Input Support.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 is capable of importing the H.264/AVC High Intra 4:4:4 profile. There is no need to encode and prepare files in advance before you start editing.
Supports importing and directly editing using the high quality video 4K/HD video format “XAVC S” which is advocated by Sony and capable of storing high resolution and high bitrate videos compared to the AVCHD standard.
WebM/Ogg Input Support.
Supports WebM and Ogg (Video: Theora Audio: Vorbis) input. Both are open source video formats and focus on high quality video with low file sizes, and are mainly used for playing on Android devices(WebM) and Web browsers.
Supports animated GIF importation, allowing you to use an animated GIF file as an editable video clip.
Supports Output Format Conversion while Editing.
In TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6, it is possible to convert the current output format in real-time to another format even if the project is in the middle of editing. Even if you start editing a project with the wrong output format, you can change the project to the correct output format right away while keeping the current editing status.
Title/Multi Stream Analyzer
This function analyzes a file at importation and allows you to select a specific import title clip within a Blu-ray, AVCHD file, etc. Regarding a MPEG-2 TS or MXF file, the function analyzes and lets you choose a multi-structured video file (containing several video and audio streams) or video where the resolution changes mid-flow.
- Improved: Could not correctly import an audio stream where the size of DecoderConfigDescriptor stored in the MP4 audio track is incorrect via the MPEG Reader.
- Fixed: Occasionally could not decode video correctly via the NVDEC Decoder in an NVIDIA GeForce driver ver.456.38 or newer installed environment.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc Authoring Works 126.96.36.199 (August 10, 2020):
- Improved: Newly added the keyboard shortcuts for chapter move in the track preview window.
- Fixed: The application would not start in a Radeon graphic board environment when installing the Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2 or later driver.
- Fixed: Occasionally “The specified path is too long” error occurred when overwriting and saving a project even if the length of the file name is allowed.
- Fixed: The keyboard shortcut which moves to the previous chapter (CTRL+[Left]) did not work correctly during playback in the clip-edit or the slideshow window.
- Fixed: The Intel Media SDK Hardware for MPEG-2 Decoder did not work correctly in a Skylake or later Intel CPU environment with a specific driver version.
- Fixed: Occasionally thumbnails would not display correctly in the title selection window when importing a multi-angle DVD.
- Other corrections
Changes in TMPGEnc Authoring Works 188.8.131.52 (March 25, 2020):
- Improved: Occasionally some decoded video frames were duplicated when importing certain invalid H.264/AVC video streams recorded on Insta360 EVO.
- Fixed: When importing a menu template that has text buttons, the text buttons did not appear on the menu.
- Fixed: Occasionally an exported file that was encoded by the x264 encoder was corrupted depending on a certain CPU core and the
- number of threads.
- Fixed: The Media Foundation Reader did not work correctly when converting a project saved in TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4.
- Fixed: The application did not launch correctly in certain Windows 10 Secure Boot environments.
- Fixed: NVENC could not be selected for the proxy encoder in an NVIDIA Geforce Driver Ver.445.75 install environment.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc Authoring Works 184.108.40.206 (December 13, 2018):
- Fixed: Intel Media SDK functions did not work correctly in some environments where Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 ver.220.127.116.1144 was installed.
- Fixed: The value of free space of the inserted media did not display correctly in the Disc Writing Tool.
- Fixed: Could not change uppercase letters, lowercase letters mutually of the same alphabet when changing a name for a track or a chapter.
- Fixed: Could not import an MP4 container which has a default-base-is-moof flag.
- Fixed: Could not import certain QuickTime MOV files.
- Fixed: Some specific player devices could not display a menu when the Delay Duration for Highlight option was set in a project.
- Fixed: Occasionally an invalid handle error occurred while outputting a Blu-ray project.
- Fixed: When using a certain device to record SD DVD Video, the resolution was recognized as 352 x 240.
- Fixed: Invalid audio errors displayed for the verify check in the Simulation/Output stage when using a project which was saved in TMPGEnc Authoring Works 5.
- Fixed: A European font could not be applied as the ATSC Closed Caption subtitles font.
- Other corrections.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 892 MB