Freemake Audio Converter is a free program which allows you to convert audio, extract sound, upload music to iTunes or cloud storages and much more!
This Freemake application converts music files between 50+ audio formats : MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, etc.
Transcode several music files at once. All modern codecs are included: AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, FLAC.
Freemake Audio Converter allows you to convert to MP3 for any Gadget. Convert music tracks to the universal MP3 format for your PC, Mac, mobile phone, tablet, or any MP3 player.
Get MP3 sound of high quality, up to 320 KBps. Converted songs will be compatible with any device: iPhone, iPad, Zune, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, HTC Desire, SanDisk Sansa, Walkman, etc.
Freemake Audio Converter also can extract Audio from Video. Convert videos to MP3, M4A or any other audio format. Supports over 500 popular and rare video formats: MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, DVD, WMV, HD, H.264, MOV, VOB, SWF, TS, WebM, Xvid, etc. Save soundtracks and extract music from video in seconds. Original audio quality is preserved.
More Features of Freemake Audio Converter:
- Upload Music to iPhone. Upload free music to iPhone, iPad, or iPod. If you want, Freemake software will automatically add converted M4A and MP3 files to your iTunes library.
- Convert Lossless Audio. Convert free to lossless audio formats and codecs. Convert tracks in MP2, AAC, OGG, APE, WMA, Apple lossless to FLAC. No sound quality drop!
- Convert Tracks in Batch. Encode multiple tracks to the same format, e.g. WMA to MP3 or FLAC to MP3 in batch. You can set up the audio utility to convert files into one file or separately.
- Join Audio Files. Merge several songs into one for an endless playback. Combine audio files of the same or different formats: MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, etc.
- Edit Bitrate, Channels, Sample Rate. Adjust conversion settings to achieve professional results. Specify audio codec, channels, bitrate, and sample rate. Choose 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound for home theatres.
- Upload music to Google Drive and Dropbox. Select Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. as the default location for converted files. The program will transfer all output MP3 files to the cloud.
Changes in Freemake Audio Converter 1.1.8:
- Added drag-n-drop support