The software can rip audio CDs, make copies of discs, convert mp3, convert audio files. Also it can burn audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and data discs.
EZ CD Audio Converter supports all popular audio file formats. Such as 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), MP4, M4A (AAC and Apple Lossless).
Also it supports AAC, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack (MPC), WavPack (WV), WAV, AIFF, Monkey’s Audio (APE), CUE and M3U. Further, the Nero Digital (Nero AAC) is supported if you have the Nero Burning ROM installed on your computer.
State-of-the-art audio encoding technology. EZ CD Audio Converter includes the most advanced audio codec available, the aacPlus from the Coding Technologies. In addition, EZ CD Audio Converter also supports command line (.exe) encoders.
EZ CD Audio Converter actually contains three separate programs:
- Audio CD Ripper – Copies audio CDs to selected audio format.
- Audio File Format Converter – Converts audio files from one format to another.
- CD/DVD Creator – Burns Audio CD, MP3 CD/DVD, Data CD/DVD, and DVD Video.
Audio CD Ripper
Converts audio CD to MP3, and cda to MP3. Rips audio CDs with accurate error detection. Automatically downloads metadata with high resolution cover art. Detects CD-Text, Pre-Gaps, Pre-Emphasis, Catalog, and ISRC properties of an audio CD. On-the-fly conversion to the selected audio format. Moreover, it can create an exact image of the original audio CD with its Disc Image feature. Supports single-file and multi-file Cue Sheets (.cue).
Converts audio files between different formats (e.g. CD to mp3, flac to mp3, wav to mp3) with best audio quality. Maximum performance with parallel multicore conversions. Metadata can be downloaded automatically or entered manually. Moreover, includes cover art downloader. Metadata is preserved during the audio file conversion. Full ReplayGain support. Also converts audio from video files.
Integrated to the Audio Converter. Allows to edit the metadata of existing audio files. Download metadata and cover art from multiple services. Moreover, you can rename files based on metadata. Also you can calculate and save ReplayGain values of existing files.
Burns audio CDs, MP3 discs, and data discs. Burns Cue Sheets (.cue). All Cue Sheet variants are supported. Supports ReplayGain normalization. Also supports CD-Text burning. Furthermore, it burns disc images (ISO, BIN, CUE).
EZ CD Audio Converter Key features:
- Secure audio CD ripping with error detection
- Converts between all audio formats with metadata preservation
- Burn audio CDs, mp3 discs, and data discs
- Best audio codecs are included
- Automatic updates (free lifetime updates also included)
- Automatic high-quality cover art downloads
- Features ReplayGain, normalization, silence removal
- Convert audio from video files
- Makes 1:1 copies of CDs and DVDs
- Fast audio converter, can convert up to 8 files in parallel
- Automatically download metadata with high quality cover art from multiple services (GD3, MusicBrainz, Freedb)
- Utilizes multi-core processors and special processor multimedia instructions (SSE, MMX) for best performance
- Gapless audio conversion, gapless sample rate conversion
- Supports Cue Sheets (.cue), all types
- Full ReplayGain support
- Rips hidden audio tracks (HTOA)
- CD-Text, ISRC, pre-gap, and pre-emphasis detection
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.0.4:
- Bugfix: Fixed the user interface bug (cover art icons) where the App may have crashed with a Runtime Error if there were few thousand files with embedded cover art on the list and converting with “Remove converted files from the list” option enabled
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.0.3:
- DSD encoder speed improvement (no compromise in audio quality)
- DSD decoder minor audio quality improvement
- Updated DSP Options window layout
- Latest language files included
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in DSD decoder (buffer overflow in decoder-delay handling)
- Bugfix: Fixed the bug where the App may have crashed if an audio file with corrupt embedded cover art was added to the audio converter list
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.0.2:
- Fixed the critical bug of the v9.0.1: Windows 10 WinRT API was used in the Desktop version of the App, causing the App to not work in Windows 7/8
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.0.1:
- Updated DSD encoder
- Improved performance (~20% faster per thread on i7)
- Improved quality, see DSD converter comparison
- Added WavPack DSD encoder
- Updated WavPack decoder
- Native DSD conversion
- Use EZ CD DSD-to-PCM converter (not WavPack integrated)
- Updated WavPack encoder with the official compression levels; Fast, Default, High, Very High (previously Default, Best, Fast)
- Bugfix: Fixed the bug of v9.0.0 where the window size was not restored to correct size on a DPI-scaled screen
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.0:
- Codec updates
- FLAC 1.3.3
- Added DSD Stream File (.dsf) DSD encoder
- Updated DSD Stream File (.dsf) DSD decoder
- Added DSDIFF (.dff) DSD encoder
- Updated DSDIFF (.dff) DSD decoder
- Support DSDIFF (.dff) metadata
- Improved support for DSD Stream File (.dsf) metadata
- Audio Engine
- Support direct DSD to DSD conversion
- Support DSD to DSD via DXD if changes applied to audio data
- DSD-to-PCM/DXD conversion; improved low-pass filter (30kHz)
- Fast seeking support for DSF and DFF (fast conversion when extracting single file cue sheet)
- Indicate PCM/DXD/DSD conversion mode when converting to DSD
- Updated Amazon Cover Art search
- High resolution cover art is available again
- Amazon query responds more reliably
- User interface
- Added ‘Select all’, ‘Clear list’, and ‘Create M3U’ buttons to the Audio Converter (when file explorer is hidden)
- Handle YEAR (DATE) tag as a string (not a number) in advanced metadata editor
- More editing space for the YEAR tag, so that date in format ‘2019-09-07’ fits into the visible field
- Use Cover Art as file icon in the Audio Converter file list
- Cover Art
- Thumbnails are now shown in correct aspect ratio (previously scaled to square)
- Custom resolution on Cover Art resize (ui, embedded, external), option to keep the original aspect ratio or scale to square
- Option to disable embedded cover art in output options
- Audio CD Ripper
- Show UPC/EAN in the track list
- UPC/EAN, Pre-Gaps, ISRC values in the ripping log
- UPC/EAN, Pre-Gap, Pre-emphasis ISRC detection status in the ripping log
- Pre-emphasis consistency check (TOC vs Subcode) in the ripping log
Homepage – https://www.poikosoft.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 28.8 MB