The software can rip audio CDs, make copies of discs, convert mp3, convert audio files. Also it can burn audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and data discs.
EZ CD Audio Converter supports all popular audio file formats. Such as 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), MP4, M4A (AAC and Apple Lossless).
Also it supports AAC, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack (MPC), WavPack (WV), WAV, AIFF, Monkey’s Audio (APE), CUE and M3U. Further, the Nero Digital (Nero AAC) is supported if you have the Nero Burning ROM installed on your computer.
State-of-the-art audio encoding technology. EZ CD Audio Converter includes the most advanced audio codec available, the aacPlus from the Coding Technologies. In addition, EZ CD Audio Converter also supports command line (.exe) encoders.
EZ CD Audio Converter actually contains three separate programs:
- Audio CD Ripper – Copies audio CDs to selected audio format.
- Audio File Format Converter – Converts audio files from one format to another.
- CD/DVD Creator – Burns Audio CD, MP3 CD/DVD, Data CD/DVD, and DVD Video.
Audio CD Ripper
Converts audio CD to MP3, and cda to MP3. Rips audio CDs with accurate error detection. Automatically downloads metadata with high resolution cover art. Detects CD-Text, Pre-Gaps, Pre-Emphasis, Catalog, and ISRC properties of an audio CD. On-the-fly conversion to the selected audio format. Moreover, it can create an exact image of the original audio CD with its Disc Image feature. Supports single-file and multi-file Cue Sheets (.cue).
Converts audio files between different formats (e.g. CD to mp3, flac to mp3, wav to mp3) with best audio quality. Maximum performance with parallel multicore conversions. Metadata can be downloaded automatically or entered manually. Moreover, includes cover art downloader. Metadata is preserved during the audio file conversion. Full ReplayGain support. Also converts audio from video files.
Integrated to the Audio Converter. Allows to edit the metadata of existing audio files. Download metadata and cover art from multiple services. Moreover, you can rename files based on metadata. Also you can calculate and save ReplayGain values of existing files.
Burns audio CDs, MP3 discs, and data discs. Burns Cue Sheets (.cue). All Cue Sheet variants are supported. Supports ReplayGain normalization. Also supports CD-Text burning. Furthermore, it burns disc images (ISO, BIN, CUE).
EZ CD Audio Converter Key features:
- Secure audio CD ripping with error detection
- Converts between all audio formats with metadata preservation
- Burn audio CDs, mp3 discs, and data discs
- Best audio codecs are included
- Automatic updates (free lifetime updates also included)
- Automatic high-quality cover art downloads
- Features ReplayGain, normalization, silence removal
- Convert audio from video files
- Makes 1:1 copies of CDs and DVDs
- Fast audio converter, can convert up to 8 files in parallel
- Automatically download metadata with high quality cover art from multiple services (GD3, MusicBrainz, Freedb)
- Utilizes multi-core processors and special processor multimedia instructions (SSE, MMX) for best performance
- Gapless audio conversion, gapless sample rate conversion
- Supports Cue Sheets (.cue), all types
- Full ReplayGain support
- Rips hidden audio tracks (HTOA)
- CD-Text, ISRC, pre-gap, and pre-emphasis detection
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.0.7:
- Visual updates
- Dark Mode
- Darker (now inline with the Windows 10/11 system dark mode)
- Use more Windows 10/11 native dark mode features
- Windows 10 native dark mode window caption
- Windows 10 native dark mode (thinner) window borders
- Windows 10 native window shadows
- Improved file lists and file explorer tree visuals
- Improved full metadata edit window visuals
- Improved cover art search and manual metadata search window visuals
- Blue Theme
- Windows 11 less saturated window borders
- Rating star icons updated
- Bugfix: When adding an invalid Cue Sheet (.cue) file the App may have crashed when displaying the error window (thread synchronization bug)
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.0.6:
- Fixed the bug where the App did not show in maximized window in Dark Mode when restoring from the previous session (also the window border was not showing in Windows 10)
- Fixed the bug where the Windows File Explorer context menu would still freeze in Windows 10 Dark Mode (regression from the previous update)
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.0.5:
- Fixed the bug where the Windows File Explorer context menu would freeze (when used) if the App was set to Dark Mode
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.0.4:
- User interface: Some layout improvements
- User interface: Some graphics improvements
- Dark Mode: Window resize grip area on bottom is now larger (more sensitive)
- Dark Mode: Rendering bug (white pixels) on some areas fixed
- Dark Mode: Windows 11 use native dark mode (thinner) borders
- Dark Mode: Windows 11 native window shadows now shown
- Dark Mode: Windows 10 dark mode now more inline with the Windows 10 design (previously more Windows 11 themed)
- Dark Mode: Improved some user interface images to look better in dark mode
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.0.3:
- Option to choose between Blue and Windows color theme in Light Mode
- Minor Dark Mode improvements
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.0.2:
- FLAC 1.3.4
- Bugfix: Audio Converter Album Art info label was missing in 10.0.1
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.0.1:
- Dark Mode
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.0.0:
This update adds the following new features along with all the improvements developed during the last 2½ years for the 9.x.x releases:
- Updated Silence Removal DSP, now removes the leading and trailing silence with -70 dBFS threshold
- Updated MP3 encoder, (re)added explicit Joint Stereo / Stereo mode selection
- Windows 11 specific theme improvements
- Monkey’s Audio [APE] v7.25 update
- FDK AAC added more high bit rates up to 512 kbit/s Stereo per user requests
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.5.3:
- New ‘modern’ Windows 11 File Explorer context menus
- Updated ‘classic’ Windows File Explorer context menus
- Added Windows File Explorer context menus to the Microsoft Store version of the App
- Changed default 6.1 channel order, surround channels Ls/Rs from Lrs/Rrs (back) to Lss/Rss (side)
- Updated Exhale 1.1.9
- Fixed Windows 11 selected menu item text from black to white
- Fixed MP3 encoder can’t convert Mono to Stereo
- Other minor improvements
Homepage – https://www.poikosoft.com
Size: 36.9 MB