The software can rip audio CDs, make copies of discs, convert mp3, convert audio files. Also it can burn audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and data discs.
EZ CD Audio Converter supports all popular audio file formats. Such as 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), MP4, M4A (AAC and Apple Lossless).
Also it supports AAC, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack (MPC), WavPack (WV), WAV, AIFF, Monkey’s Audio (APE), CUE and M3U. Further, the Nero Digital (Nero AAC) is supported if you have the Nero Burning ROM installed on your computer.
State-of-the-art audio encoding technology. EZ CD Audio Converter includes the most advanced audio codec available, the aacPlus from the Coding Technologies. In addition, EZ CD Audio Converter also supports command line (.exe) encoders.
EZ CD Audio Converter actually contains three separate programs:
- Audio CD Ripper – Copies audio CDs to selected audio format.
- Audio File Format Converter – Converts audio files from one format to another.
- CD/DVD Creator – Burns Audio CD, MP3 CD/DVD, Data CD/DVD, and DVD Video.
Audio CD Ripper
Converts audio CD to MP3, and cda to MP3. Rips audio CDs with accurate error detection. Automatically downloads metadata with high resolution cover art. Detects CD-Text, Pre-Gaps, Pre-Emphasis, Catalog, and ISRC properties of an audio CD. On-the-fly conversion to the selected audio format. Moreover, it can create an exact image of the original audio CD with its Disc Image feature. Supports single-file and multi-file Cue Sheets (.cue).
Converts audio files between different formats (e.g. CD to mp3, flac to mp3, wav to mp3) with best audio quality. Maximum performance with parallel multicore conversions. Metadata can be downloaded automatically or entered manually. Moreover, includes cover art downloader. Metadata is preserved during the audio file conversion. Full ReplayGain support. Also converts audio from video files.
Integrated to the Audio Converter. Allows to edit the metadata of existing audio files. Download metadata and cover art from multiple services. Moreover, you can rename files based on metadata. Also you can calculate and save ReplayGain values of existing files.
Burns audio CDs, MP3 discs, and data discs. Burns Cue Sheets (.cue). All Cue Sheet variants are supported. Supports ReplayGain normalization. Also supports CD-Text burning. Furthermore, it burns disc images (ISO, BIN, CUE).
EZ CD Audio Converter Key features:
- Secure audio CD ripping with error detection
- Converts between all audio formats with metadata preservation
- Burn audio CDs, mp3 discs, and data discs
- Best audio codecs are included
- Automatic updates (free lifetime updates also included)
- Automatic high-quality cover art downloads
- Features ReplayGain, normalization, silence removal
- Convert audio from video files
- Makes 1:1 copies of CDs and DVDs
- Fast audio converter, can convert up to 8 files in parallel
- Automatically download metadata with high quality cover art from multiple services (GD3, MusicBrainz, Freedb)
- Utilizes multi-core processors and special processor multimedia instructions (SSE, MMX) for best performance
- Gapless audio conversion, gapless sample rate conversion
- Supports Cue Sheets (.cue), all types
- Full ReplayGain support
- Rips hidden audio tracks (HTOA)
- CD-Text, ISRC, pre-gap, and pre-emphasis detection
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.5.0:
- Certified for Windows 11
- Improved track list & file list metadata editor (freely move between the editable rows & columns with Up, Down, Ctrl+Left, and Ctrl+Right keys)
- Monkey’s Audio [ APE ] v7.02 codec update
- Exhale Extended HE-AAC encoder v1.1.7
- FLAC codec updated (LibOgg v1.3.5)
- Opus codec updated (LibOgg v1.3.5)
- Vorbis codec updated (LibOgg v1.3.5)
- FFMPEG based decoders (decode audio from certain video file formats) use proper Unicode file names (long Unicode paths now work correctly)
- <BARCODE> set file name generation token to ‘0000000000000’ (empty BARCODE) if UPC/EAN does not exist (on the CD or file metadata)
- Revert the previous version change: “CD Ripper set UPC/EAN to ‘0000000000000’ if detection is enabled and CD does not have UPC/EAN”
- Fixed the bug reading AIFF files with explicit big-endian byte order tag in the file header
- Fixed the bug where ISRC was read twice to metadata (from local db and from the Audio CD)
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.4.0:
- Updated MP3 encoder (LAME v3.101.2) (with precise math optimizations)
- Updated Extended HE-AAC encoder (Exhale v188.8.131.52)
- Updated Opus encoder (with precise math optimizations)
- Updated WavPack DSD encoder (DSD 5.1 to DSD 5.1 conversion channel-mix bug fix, removed ‘Very High Quality’ mode not used with WavPack DSD format)
- Updated MP3/MP2/MP1 decoder (improved decoding of files that contain bad first frames with invalid sample rate)
- Added Ogg FLAC [.ogg .oga] format (decoder, metadata support)
- Added .M4V file format (decoder, metadata support)
- Added .OGA file format [Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Ogg FLAC] (decoder, metadata support)
- WAV reader can now convert files where data length is set to 0 (invalid WAV file)
- Fixed crash when loading corrupt GIF image from metadata
- CD Ripper log Album Artist and Album information
- CD Ripper set UPC/EAN to ‘0000000000000’ if detection is enabled and CD does not have UPC/EAN
- User interface improvements
- User interface bug fixes
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.3.2:
- Updated Fraunhofer IIS xHE-AAC™ encoder
- Updated Fraunhofer FDK xHE-AAC™ decoder
- Updated Fraunhofer IIS AAC [ AAC-LC | HE-AAC (v2) ] encoder
- Added MPEG-D DRC settings for the xHE-AAC™ decoder
- Successfully passed the xHE-AAC™ Codec compliancy tests developed by Fraunhofer
- Enabled peak limiter (0 dbFS) on floating point transcoder to prevent codec compression artifacts (lossy formats)
- Updated Fraunhofer FDK AAC encoder [ AAC-LC | HE-AAC (v2) ] encoder (available for backwards-compatibility reasons on special request)
- Updated Exhale Extended HE-AAC encoder (available for testing, developing purposes only)
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.3.1:
- Fraunhofer IIS Extended HE-AAC encoder
- Whole bitrate range now uses 44.1/48kHz sample rate
- Fix for mono VBR formats list
- Recompiled the application because a faulty RAM module was discovered and replaced on the development computer after the v9.3 was released
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.3.0:
- Added Fraunhofer IIS Extended HE-AAC encoder
- Added Fraunhofer IIS AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2 encoder
- Updated Extended HE-AAC decoder
- Updated AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2 decoder
- Updated WavPack 5.4.0 codec
- Updated Monkey’s Audio 6.14 codec
- Reworked settings UI
- Setting to specify which additional metadata is written to the Cue Sheet [.cue]
- Freedb service updated (GnuDb)
- Freedb submission service available again (GnuDb)
- Discogs service updated (Cover Art is available again)
- Don’t write Apple iTunes (iTunSMPB) gapless metadata to M4A files by default, can be enabled from the Settings (M4A / MPEG-4 ISO format has native preferred method for gapless playback)
- (Updated Exhale 1.1.4 Extended HE-AAC encoder) (may be available for development purposes)
- (Updated Fraunhofer FDK AAC encoder) (may be available on special request)
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 9.2.1:
- Updated Exhale xHE-AAC encoder v1.1.1
- Improved audio quality of [low-bitrate] CVBRa, CVBRb, CVBRc, and CBRd modes
- Improved compatibility with some xHE-AAC decoders
- Updated DSD encoder
- Improved DSD encoder precision
- Fixed AVX2 processor instruction set optimization inaccuracy
- Language updates (Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Turkish, Slovak, Spanish, German, Italian, Romanian)
Homepage – https://www.poikosoft.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 35.2 MB