MyPhoneExplorer is a free and useful program with the help of which you can administer its SonyEricsson or Android phone simply.
Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you’ll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software.
Since it’s first appearance this Phone Explorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth).
Install the application, connect your mobile phone and perform different actions. You wil able to edit contacts (from both SIM and Phone memory), send SMS messages faster from its interface using your computer keyboard.
Also you can manage and edit appointments, notes or alarms, move data from your SD Card to your PC (photos), backup your phone data and so on.
- Adressbook – with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
- Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar (Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- SMS – archive, export, import, excessive messages,…
- Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync…
- Set phoneclock based on atomtime
- and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,…
Changes in MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.13 (2020-03-17):
- message sync is completly rewritten, now also with MMS support
- access to Outlook 64bit rewritten – much faster
- filesync rewritten – also much faster now
- new thumbnail view mode for filebrowser
- adaptions for Android 10
- much smaller changes and bugfixes
Homepage – https://www.fjsoft.at
Size: 14.3 MB