Deluge is a lightweight, full-featured, free cross-platform BitTorrent client for Windows, Linux, OS X and Unix. It uses libtorrent in its backend and features multiple user-interfaces including: GTK+, web and console.
Deluge has been designed using the client server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
The application features a rich plugin collection. Actually, most of Deluge’s functionality is available in the form of plugins.
Deluge was created with the intention of being lightweight and unobtrusive. The downloading shouldn’t be the primary task on your computer and therefore shouldn’t monopolize system resources.
The application is not designed for any one desktop environment and will work just fine in GNOME, KDE, XFCE and others. It is free program and is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- Core/UI split allowing Deluge to run as a daemon
- Connect remotely to the Deluge daemon
- BitTorrent Protocol Encryption
- Mainline DHT
- Local Peer Discovery (aka LSD)
- FAST protocol extension
- µTorrent Peer Exchange
- Private Torrents
- UPnP and NAT-PMP
- Web seed
- Global and per-torrent speed limits
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Password protection
- RSS (via Plugin)
- Proxy support
- Web UI
- Console UI
- GTK+ UI
- Other libtorrent features
- And much more!
Changes in version 1.3.15 (12 May 2017):
- Fix issues with displaying libtorrent single proxy.
- Fix libtorrent 1.2 trackers crashing Deluge UIs.
- Fix error in torrent priorities causing file priority mismatch in UIs.
- Configure gtkrc to use consistent button ordering on Windows.
- Fix column sort state not saved in Thinclient mode.
- Fix connection manager error with malformed ip.
- Rename SystemTray/Indicator? ‘Pause/Resume? All’ to ‘Pause/Resume? Session’.
- Workaround lt single proxy by greying out unused proxy types.
- Security Fix: Check render template files exist otherwise raise 404.
- Fix webui passing string for int port value.
- Add WebUI preferences page detailing lack of configuration via WebUI.
- Add WebUI preferences page detailing how to configure plugin.
Homepage – http://deluge-torrent.org
Size: 15.4 MB