Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
The program is a free and easy to use client featuring detailed views of all aspects of the torrent swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers.
Also included are powerful bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available. Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, as well as IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding.
Tixati also featuring Customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm.
This application has expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different location even while downloading is still in progress. Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers. Full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents as well as for torrents with an announce, including detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works well with the default settings, but there are a few things every user should do to make sure they are getting the fastest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can vary greatly, you should feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works best for you.
Tixati is better than the rest:
- Simple and easy to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
- NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
- fixed problems with local file location move on complete not starting after optional redundant hash-checking
- several work-arounds to v1+v2 dual-protocol connection logic to prevent cycling in some remote clients
- no peer v1/v2 cross-connect if current connection has DL/UL traffic or interest, and is non-Tixati or v2
- fixed minor problems with Windows rich-text view wrapping, scrollbar updating, and visibility logic
- several RSS compatibility updates, also better handling of HTTP code 308 redirects
- minor fix to IPv6 raw-IP host name handling for trackers, RSS, and WebUI binding
- eliminated empty channels list popup reminder window
- crash reporter upgrades, including better exception details and stack unwinder for Windows builds
- minor tweaks to some GUI components
- major updates to HTTP server that powers WebUI, including updated SSL/TLS libraries
- updated IP-location tables
Homepage – https://www.tixati.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 16.2 MB