AirDC++ is a modern, easy to use client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks. You are able to join “hubs” with other users, and chat, perform searches and browse the share of each user.
AirDC++ is the ultimate file sharing client. It allows you to share files with friends and other people, for example, with people who have a common interest from all over the world. Also AirDC++ can be used within local or wide area networks.
AirDC++ is extremely high performance with lots of advanced features. It has been tested to operate smoothly even with millions of shared files or hundreds of terabytes of data. The source code is available for everyone and there is no bundled software or advertisements of any kind.
AirDC++ also includes many unique features for people sharing and downloading files in standardized release format (original releases).
AirDC++ feature highlights:
- An easy to use settings wizard for new users
- Allows sharing different directories in different hubs
- Real-time monitoring for share changes
- Possibility to open multiple per user connections to one user
- Full IPv6 support
- Grouping of queued files into directories
- Possibility to add own searches that will searched for regularly and downloaded automatically when found
- Advanced sharing of partially downloaded directories/files and more efficient way of finding alternative sources
- Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted transfers on both
- Bandwidth controlling capabilities
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AirDC++ 3.52:
- Don’t ignore private messages if there is an open chat session
- Web UI updated to version 2.4.0
- Fixes queue source removal on “File not available” in NMDC hubs
- Fix possible active mode detection issues for own user in NMDC hubs
- Fix a possible crash when closing NMDC hubs
- Fix possible filelist-related stability issues
- Fix incorrect total file count in NMDC partial lists
- Fix HTTPS with hublists
Homepage – https://www.airdcpp.net
Size: 43.4 MB