KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated GIFs. Used by both professionals and novices to create rich interactive content for web sites, KoolMoves is a popular Flash authoring tool with rave industry reviews!
As Adobe Flash has developed into the standard for animation on the web, KoolMoves has emerged as an advanced but low cost alternative to Flash.
Combining ease-of-use with a wealth of powerful animation effects, KoolMoves makes it easy and inexpensive to create professional quality Flash movies.
KoolMoves is an affordable Flash authoring tool that is full featured, ideal for creating a wide range of web content with high impact visuals, MP3 and WAV sound.
Also KoolMoves lets you play video and music with stylish media players. Create high impact web sites and animations. Customize text effects, buttons, and clip art. Add impressive 3D text and shape effects. Use templates or create your own designs. Take control with Flash action scripts, plus more…
- Many unique views of the animation
- Import images and sounds
- Create slide shows with transitions
- Export as Flash SWF
- Export as responsive Flash movie
- Export as mobile-friendly Html5
- Export as Html5 with jQuery Mobile widgets
- Export as AVI/MP4
- Export and import animated GIFs
- Export as mobile app using AIR SDK
- Export as mobile app using PhoneGap
- Full set of drawing/shape manipulation tools
- Shape tweening
- Wizard for adding Html5 animation to web page
- 36 Html5 text effects
- 40 Html5 image effects
- 61 CSS3 animation effects
- Import SVG
- Ease in/out tweening
- 71 action script based text/image effects
- Ability to combine effects
- 343 clip art items and buttons
- Wizard for adding Flash animation to web page
- Easy to use customizable preloaders
- 3D AS3 scripting package
- 43 customizable 3D effects
- 3D Html5 WebGL customizable text effects
- 40 media player skins
- 28 web interface templates
- Multiple skill levels
- Import Flash SWF movie as an object
- Import FLV Flash video as an object
- Import 3D models (.3ds, .obj, .ase, .m2d)
- Flash AS1 and AS3 action scripting
- Flash 8/10 filter/blend effects
- Chroma key filter effects
- 16 interface components (e.g. slide show)
Changes in KoolMoves 9.9.8 (2019-12-20):
- Added the ability to customize how objects on a motion path segment are displayed on the editing stage — File > Preferences – Motion Path page or Options > Motion Path Display Settings. Provided considerable documentation on this feature.
- Added a Google fonts option to download only the text characters that are used in the Html5 animation — File > Export Settings.
- Fixed problem with displaying one character text on the stage — error message “Text is not being drawn correctly using Gdiplus rendering package…
- Improved the method for correlating text size on the stage based on character glyph rendering to text size on the stage based on Gdiplus rendering to text size in the browser.
Changes in KoolMoves 9.9.7 (2019-11-20):
- Added ability to set the CSS style for Html Div objects (thanks to FlashPulse for suggesting this).
- Added Trace Image capability to Html5 export GUI.
- Added a menu item in File > Utilities that points to a web link to adjust the video speed for exported AVI, MP4, animated GIF animations.
- Added menu item for Grid Options in Options > Grid.
- Added right-click popup for Html Div objects.
- Fixed problem with motion path export for shapes with vertices. Now morphing with a linear motion path and morphing with tweens should product equivalent Html5 export. The fix applies to Html5 export only at this time.
- Fixed problem with morphing symbol shapes that change color by eliminating caching which was introduced several versions ago.
- Fixed problem with misalignment of objects on the Timeline after importing a swf as shapes. To solve the problem, all imported key frames now have 0 tweens, and linear motion paths are used to morph shapes rather than tweens between key frames.
- Fixed problem with Timeline pane sometimes not refreshing after importing swf as shapes.
- Fixed problem with orphaned button in Properties pane in certain circumstances.
- Fixed problem with exporting large Html Div content (thanks to FlashPulse for finding this).
- Fixed problem with exporting Html Div object when present in multiple key frames (thanks to FlashPulse for finding this).
Changes in KoolMoves 9.9.6 (2019-10-06):
- Fixed problem with using a http web url in a Html5 go to url frame action (thanks to FlashPulse for finding this).
- Fixed problem with exporting Html5 Web Page dialog in the Save as Html5 file edit box; sometimes the url is repeated twice (thanks to FlashPulse for finding this).
- Fixed two problems with Html5 Div multi-line content (thanks to FlashPulse for finding this).
Changes in KoolMoves 9.9.5 (2019-09-13):
- Extended Html5 Motion Script engine to include masking effects.
- Added 4 additional image/shape Html5 motion script effects (Block Mask, Growing Mask, Clockwise Mask, Bar Slide In), based on previous Flash AS1 based motion scripts.
- Added wait cursor when importing an image or series of images.
- Improved image import speed.
- Increased SWF export buffer to 5 MB from 3 MB.
- Fixed problem with wait cursor.
- Fixed problem (introduced in a previous version) with Html5 Textillate character animation.
Homepage – https://www.koolmoves.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 12.7 MB