KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated GIFs. Used by both professionals and novices to create rich interactive content for web sites, KoolMoves is a popular Flash authoring tool with rave industry reviews!
As Adobe Flash has developed into the standard for animation on the web, KoolMoves has emerged as an advanced but low cost alternative to Flash.
Combining ease-of-use with a wealth of powerful animation effects, KoolMoves makes it easy and inexpensive to create professional quality Flash movies.
KoolMoves is an affordable Flash authoring tool that is full featured, ideal for creating a wide range of web content with high impact visuals, MP3 and WAV sound.
Also KoolMoves lets you play video and music with stylish media players. Create high impact web sites and animations. Customize text effects, buttons, and clip art. Add impressive 3D text and shape effects. Use templates or create your own designs. Take control with Flash action scripts, plus more…
- Many unique views of the animation
- Import images and sounds
- Create slide shows with transitions
- Export as Flash SWF
- Export as responsive Flash movie
- Export as mobile-friendly Html5
- Export as Html5 with jQuery Mobile widgets
- Export as AVI/MP4
- Export and import animated GIFs
- Export as mobile app using AIR SDK
- Export as mobile app using PhoneGap
- Full set of drawing/shape manipulation tools
- Shape tweening
- Wizard for adding Html5 animation to web page
- 36 Html5 text effects
- 40 Html5 image effects
- 61 CSS3 animation effects
- Import SVG
- Ease in/out tweening
- 71 action script based text/image effects
- Ability to combine effects
- 343 clip art items and buttons
- Wizard for adding Flash animation to web page
- Easy to use customizable preloaders
- 3D AS3 scripting package
- 43 customizable 3D effects
- 3D Html5 WebGL customizable text effects
- 40 media player skins
- 28 web interface templates
- Multiple skill levels
- Import Flash SWF movie as an object
- Import FLV Flash video as an object
- Import 3D models (.3ds, .obj, .ase, .m2d)
- Flash AS1 and AS3 action scripting
- Flash 8/10 filter/blend effects
- Chroma key filter effects
- 16 interface components (e.g. slide show)
Changes in KoolMoves 10.2.0 (2021-09-21):
- Added an additional frame-based Html5 GUI, called Html5 frame-based animation (basic), featuring less complexity — fewer tool icons on the left toolbar and fewer top menu items.
- Simplified the Configure wizard.
- Changed the message that can be encountered when exporting as video, alerting that the movie frame size exceeds the screen size. Added an option to ignore the message.
Changes in KoolMoves 10.1.9 (2021-08-28):
- Included YouTube video on animation effects in help associated with Effects/Filters windows.
- Changed title bar of movie clip timeline to include the name of the movie clip.
- Fixed styled background color for disabled radio box.
- Fixed disabled status for effects/filters menu items [Html5 export].
- Fixed Html5 filter preview (from Preview button in Html5 Filter window) [Html5 export].
- Fixed problem with export position of movie clip [Html5 export].
- Fixed some missing effects in the effects popup menu off the Effects tab of the Effects/Actions/Storyboard window [Html5 export].
- Fixed some problems with properties in the Properties pane for movie clips [Html5 export].
Changes in KoolMoves 10.1.8 (2021-07-31):
- Added two additional icon buttons to top toolbar.
- Fixed (finally) long pause issue in switching from Html5 export GUI to Advanced Flash export GUI [Flash export].
- Fixed missing message box informing user that standalone Flash player’s local location was not specified in Preferences [Flash export].
- Fixed lingering combobox after Properties pane closed.
Changes in KoolMoves 10.1.7 (2021-07-25):
- Added the ability to set the vertical spacing of multiline text in Properties Pane [Html5 export, already present for Flash export].
- Added a menu item in File > Trace Image named Trace Image (Auto) that lists several online autotracers that convert bitmap images to SVG vector files that can then be imported into the software [Html5 export].
- Changed color rendering of object names in the Timeline that are hidden objects (Objects > Hide Objects) to a greyed out color.
- Created articles on Motion Paths, Sprite Sheets, and Animation Scripting and linked to relevant context help.
- Fixed a problem that prevented changing the dialog skin to Windows default.
- Fixed several problems with importing SVG path element.
Changes in KoolMoves 10.1.6 (2021-07-02):
- Fixed problem (introduced in last version) with File > Preferences crashing on OK when in Flash export mode.
- Fixed refresh of timeline issue when changing from image fill to color fill for a shape.
Changes in KoolMoves 10.1.5 (2021-06-22):
- Added capability to import KoolMoves/KoolShow movie and append to/overlay with existing movie [Html5 export, already present for Flash export].
- Added capability to import KoolMoves/KoolShow movie as a new scene and append to existing movie.
- Added capability to add slideshow-type navigation buttons to movie and link navigation to scenes [Html5 export]. This is an option in Preferences > Scene Slideshow. To see an example, view the animation on the homepage of koolmoves.com
- Added fade/size, spin/rotate, and easing properties to properties window for movie clips [Html5 export, already present for Flash export].
- Added an option in Preferences > Messages/Warnings to suppress the message — Are you sure you want to change all frames.
- Display scenes combo box on timeline when there is more than one scene.
- Fixed problem with deleting a key frame at the end of a motion path.
- Fixed problem with rendering text on the editing stage if the font is not recognized by Gdiplus, the principal mechanism for displaying text.
- Fixed problem with motion script effect not playing after the movie loops.
- Fixed problem with incorrect number of frames in motion path on export if the tweens for each key frame vary over the motion path.
- Fixed problem with internal memory management of tapered lines.
- Fixed problem with refresh of timeline if masking information is changed.
- Fixed problem with display of motion paths on timeline for any scenes after first scene.
Changes in KoolMoves 10.1.4 (2021-05-21):
- Added option to choose between two different conversions for cubic curve segments when importing SVGs.
- Added additional examples to the Example Library [Html5 export].
- Improved Welcome dialog in demo version.
- Removed a routine that reduces the number of shape vertices when importing SVGs that was causing a problem.
Homepage – https://www.koolmoves.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 13.3 MB