Greenshot is a free, light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows, optimized for productivity. It offers full screenshot, capture of region and window and supports multiple image formats.
Greenshot is designed to enable you to save a screenshot or a part of the screen to a file within a second, and additionally you have an option to apply text and shapes to the screenshot.
You can use the Greenshot’s image editor not only for screenshots. You can also open images for editing from a file or from clipboard.
Greenshot is easy to understand and configurable. Therefore it is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
This application is published under GPL, i.e. you can download and use this software free of charge, even in a commercial environment.
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen. You can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways. Save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs. Moreover, you can upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- …and a lot more options simplyfying creation of and work with screenshots every day.
Changes in Greenshot 188.8.131.52:
- BUG-2235 Imgur authentication issues due to imgur api change
- BUG-2227 NullReferenceException when accessing the Imgur History
- BUG-2225 NullReferenceException when changing the color of text
- BUG-2219 Korean is spelled incorrectly in the installer
- BUG-2213 NullReferenceException in the Freehand tool
- BUG-2203 ArgumentNullException in the Freehand tool
- BUG-2141 Imgur authentication issues due to old embedded IE
- BUG-2172 NullReferenceException when using the speech bubble
- BUG-2246 Login issues with the Atlassian Jira Cloud
- FEATURE-1064 Added CTRL+Backspace & CTRL+A to the text tool
Homepage – http://getgreenshot.org
Size: 1.70 MB