Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 is the design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features.
Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further.
AutoCAD 2022 enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
The drafting, detailing, and conceptual design leader is showing the way once again. AutoCAD 2022 propels day-to-day drafting forward with features that increase speed and accuracy while saving time. Annotation scaling and layer properties per viewport minimise workarounds, while text and table enhancements and multiple leaders help deliver an unmatched level of aesthetic precision and professionalism.
- Document. Create your designs more intuitively, more efficiently, and faster than ever before.
- Communicate. Present and share your designs more seamlessly, more accurately, and more powerfully.
- Explore. Now you can turn ideas, regardless of shape or size, into a 3D CAD model to help take your designs further.
- Customize. Make AutoCAD software work for you in ways you never thought possible.
Create stunning designs and improve collaboration
- Share your work with TrustedDWG technology.
- Work across connected desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
- Get the AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app when you subscribe.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 highlights:
- Create and share precise drawings with innovative productivity tools.
- Save time and minimise frustration with simple tools to fix broken paths for externally referenced files.
- Use the SHX text recognition tool to quickly convert imported PDF geometry to text objects.
- Experience significant improvements in 3D navigation when zooming and panning.
- Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go with an easy-to-use mobile app.
Save time with the specialized toolsets
Across seven studies, the average productivity gain was 63% for tasks completed using a specialized toolset in AutoCAD.
- Architecture toolset
- Mechanical toolset
- Map 3D toolset
- MEP toolset
- Electrical toolset
- Plant 3D toolset
- Raster Design toolset
Homepage – https://www.autodesk.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (64-bit).
- macOS Mojave 10.14, Catalina 10.15, Big Sur 11
Size: 1.72 GB