Autodesk 3ds Max 2022 is a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, simulation, and rendering solution for games, film, and motion graphics artists. This Autodesk software lets you create high-quality 3D assets with powerful animation, modelling and rendering tools created specifically for entertainment and visualisation projects.
If you can dream it, you can build it in 3ds Max, the 3D software for modeling, animation, and rendering that allows you to create massive worlds in games and stunning scenes for design visualization. With tools to help shape and define, 3ds Max is modeling software for artists looking to create a range of environments and detailed characters.
Autodesk 3ds Max is used by top-tier animation and design firms to create imaginative characters and realistic scenes in games and architecture. Works with most major renderers. Such as V-Ray, Iray, and mental ray, to create high-end scenes and striking visuals for design visualization.
Autodesk 3ds Max works with Autodesk Revit, Inventor, Fusion 360, and Stingray. As well as SketchUp, Unity, Unreal, and more.
- Powerful 3D modeling. With an extensive polygon modeling and texture mapping toolset, modelers and texture artists can work more quickly and effectively.
- Advanced character rigging and animation. The fully integrated Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) provides an out-of-the-box advanced rigging and animation system.
- Choice of integrated renderers. Artists can create highly near realistic or stylized looks using the tightly integrated scan line and mental ray renderers. Including mental ray network rendering to help finish rendering faster.
- Extensible pipeline support. Developers can customize, extend, and integrate 3ds Max into their existing pipelines with support for C ++ and .NET.
- FBX Import/Export for Unreal pipelines. Create and animate 3D models and export as Autodesk FBX asset exchange technology files. And then import into the Unreal Editor content creation tool.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2022 Features:
- Produce professional-quality 3D animations, renders, and models. An efficient toolset helps you create better 3D content in less time.
- The software offers the most capable and varied toolset to date. Customize tools. Collaborate more efficiently across teams. And work with more speed and confidence.
- Create intelligent, believable 3D characters and high-quality animations with the sophisticated 3ds Max toolset.
- Explore the 3D modeling, texturing, and materials toolset.. Get intuitive Graphite modeling, expanded OpenSubdiv support, enhanced ShaderFX, powerful ProOptimizer technology, and more.
- Create stunning images faster with 3D rendering and visualization tools. Autodesk 3ds Max software delivers high-performance interactive workflows, quick preview animations, and photorealistic detail for pixel-perfect final images.
- Bring scenes to life with 3ds Max software, featuring the MassFX unified system of simulation solvers, the powerful Particle Flow system, and integrated hair and fur toolsets.
- Explore user interface innovations, productivity-enhancing workflows and smarter ways of working with the data in your pipeline.. Create better 3D content faster.
- Smart Extrude Enhancements
- Slice Modifier Enhancements
- Symmetry Modifier Enhancements
- Relax Modifier Enhancement
- Extrude Modifier Enhancements
- Bake to Texture
- Viewport Improvements
- Arnold Renderer – MAXtoA
- Rendering Improvements
- Security Improvements
- Edit Poly Modifier Enhancement
- Autosmooth Function Improvement
What’s New in Autodesk 3ds Max 2021:
Bake to Texture:
- New tool for baking maps and surfaces offers faster performance in a new streamlined workflow
- Extensive renderer support including Arnold
- Error validation and compatible map filtering
- Support for OSL texture maps and Blended Box map
- MikkT normal mapping support.
- New PBR materials make the interaction of light with surfaces physically accurate
- The two types of maps, PBR Material (Metal/Rough) and PBR Material (Spec/Gloss), ensure compatibility with any real-time engine workflow
- Drag and drop downloaded PBR maps straight from Windows Explorer into the Material/Maps Browser.
Weighted Normals Modifier:
- The Weighted Normals modifier improves the shading of models by altering the vertex normals to be perpendicular to larger flat polygons
- Generates explicit normals for meshes better and faster than ever
- Weight options include: Area, Angle, and Largest Face
- Full control over smoothing and blending values.
New OSL Shaders:
- New shaders include:
- HDRI Environment controls the positioning and final look of the environment both in the viewport and the final render
- HDRI Lights lets you place HDR photos of real-world lightsources that dynamically update the scene
- Uber Noise adds complex types of noise such as Perlin, Fractal, Cell, fBm, and Worley
- Other new and updated shaders include Color Correction, Float and Color Curves, plus Camera, Object, and Spherical Projections.
Arnold renderer as default:
- 3ds Max 2021 includes Arnold 6.0 as the default renderer, instead of the Scanline Renderer. This gives you a modern, high-end rendering experience.
- Supports the new Bake to Texture workflows.
- New AOV workflows.
- Includes new Scene Converter scripts for converting V-Ray and Corona Materials to the Physical Material.
New Substance2 Map:
- Substance2 map is faster than the legacy Substance map.
- Utilizes updates to the latest Substance engine for native sbar loading. You no longer need to export maps from Substance Designer.
- Supports up to 8k textures.
- Supports the renderers included with 3ds Max: Arnold, ART, Scanline and Quicksilver.
- Scripted tools to quickly set up Substances with a particular type of material or to back maps to files.
3ds Max 2020.2 update includes:
- Extends Viewports support for IBL, Physical Material parameters, with improved shadows.
- Automatic viewport background mode gets you working with your environment lighting even faster.
- Brand new edge and vertex miter types give you better chamfer results requiring less clean-up. These new Chamfer capabilities have been exposed to EditablePoly for quick modeling support.
- SketchUp importer has updated compatibility with all current versions of .skp files.
- Don’t forget to check MAXtoA release notes for Arnold updates included in this release!
What’s New in Autodesk 3ds Max 2020:
- Create Animation Preview improvements
- Chamfer modifier presets and save default settings
- 14 new OSL shaders
- Revit import new “Combine By” types
- MAXtoA PFlow instance node
- Copy+Pasted modifiers maintain their custom names
- Validity intervals (animation is only calculated if there’s a change in object location)
- Autobackup is more responsive to ESC request
- Civil View textures update to render with Arnold
- Change color of MAXScript listener window
- 270+ 3rd party plugins launching around 3ds Max 2020
- Public Roadmap
Homepage – https://www.autodesk.com
Supported Operating Systems: only 64-bit Windows 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 Professional
Size: 6334 MB
DOWNLOAD 3Ds Max 2022.0.1 With Direct Links
DOWNLOAD 3Ds Max 2022 With Direct Links
DOWNLOAD 3Ds Max 2021 With Direct Links