Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 is a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, simulation, and rendering solution for games, film, and motion graphics artists. This Autodesk software lets you create high-quality 3D assets with powerful animation, modelling and rendering tools created specifically for entertainment and visualisation projects.
If you can dream it, you can build it in 3ds Max, the 3D software for modeling, animation, and rendering that allows you to create massive worlds in games and stunning scenes for design visualization. With tools to help shape and define, 3ds Max is modeling software for artists looking to create a range of environments and detailed characters.
Autodesk 3ds Max is used by top-tier animation and design firms to create imaginative characters and realistic scenes in games and architecture. Works with most major renderers. Such as V-Ray, Iray, and mental ray, to create high-end scenes and striking visuals for design visualization.
Autodesk 3ds Max works with Autodesk Revit, Inventor, Fusion 360, and Stingray. As well as SketchUp, Unity, Unreal, and more.
- Powerful 3D modeling. With an extensive polygon modeling and texture mapping toolset, modelers and texture artists can work more quickly and effectively.
- Advanced character rigging and animation. The fully integrated Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) provides an out-of-the-box advanced rigging and animation system.
- Choice of integrated renderers. Artists can create highly near realistic or stylized looks using the tightly integrated scan line and mental ray renderers. Including mental ray network rendering to help finish rendering faster.
- Extensible pipeline support. Developers can customize, extend, and integrate 3ds Max into their existing pipelines with support for C ++ and .NET.
- FBX Import/Export for Unreal pipelines. Create and animate 3D models and export as Autodesk FBX asset exchange technology files. And then import into the Unreal Editor content creation tool.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 Features:
- Produce professional-quality 3D animations, renders, and models. An efficient toolset helps you create better 3D content in less time.
- The software offers the most capable and varied toolset to date. Customize tools. Collaborate more efficiently across teams. And work with more speed and confidence.
- Create intelligent, believable 3D characters and high-quality animations with the sophisticated 3ds Max toolset.
- Explore the 3D modeling, texturing, and materials toolset.. Get intuitive Graphite modeling, expanded OpenSubdiv support, enhanced ShaderFX, powerful ProOptimizer technology, and more.
- Create stunning images faster with 3D rendering and visualization tools. Autodesk 3ds Max software delivers high-performance interactive workflows, quick preview animations, and photorealistic detail for pixel-perfect final images.
- Bring scenes to life with 3ds Max software, featuring the MassFX unified system of simulation solvers, the powerful Particle Flow system, and integrated hair and fur toolsets.
- Explore user interface innovations, productivity-enhancing workflows and smarter ways of working with the data in your pipeline.. Create better 3D content faster.
What’s New in Autodesk 3ds Max 2020:
- Create Animation Preview improvements
- Chamfer modifier presets and save default settings
- 14 new OSL shaders
- Revit import new “Combine By” types
- MAXtoA PFlow instance node
- Copy+Pasted modifiers maintain their custom names
- Validity intervals (animation is only calculated if there’s a change in object location)
- Autobackup is more responsive to ESC request
- Civil View textures update to render with Arnold
- Change color of MAXScript listener window
- 270+ 3rd party plugins launching around 3ds Max 2020
- Public Roadmap
Homepage – https://www.autodesk.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 Professional