AutoCAD Electrical 2024 is a toolset included with Autodesk AutoCAD. It helps you efficiently create, modify, and document electrical controls systems with an industry-specific toolset for electrical design. Also it lets you create panel layouts, schematic diagrams, and other electrical drawings.
Studies show that productivity increases to 80% with AutoCAD Electrical’s full-featured smart character and symbol libraries, real-time error checking tools and coil, contact reference and verification, and automatic PLC I/O drawings creation.
AutoCAD Electrical design software’s reporting tools further add to this powerhouses set of productivity tools as manual time consuming reporting and report updating is now a thing of the past, as the software can create multiple electrical design report types at the click of a button.
AutoCAD Electrical 2024 toolset features:
- Automatic report generation. Generate and update customized reports.
- DWG drawing of electrical system. Easily share DWG drawings with stakeholders.
- Easily manage projects. Use folders to organize drawings and reorder files for electrical drafting projects.
- PDF publishing. Publish schematics to multipage PDFs.
Electrical schematic design
- Wire numbering, component tagging. Reduce errors with automatic numbers for wires and tags for components.
- Circuit design and reuse. Use Circuit Builder for simple electrical design.
- Electrical schematic symbol libraries. Select from a rich library of electrical symbols.
- Real-time error checking. Catch problems before the build phase begins.
Electrical controls design
- Coil and contact cross-referencing. Keep track of parent/child contacts in real time.
- PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets. Define a project’s I/O assignments.
- Catalog Browser for parts. Enhanced preview and direct component insertion.
- Interoperability with Inventor. Integrated mechatronics solution with Inventor.
Benefits of the Electrical toolset
Electrical toolset saves time through features including:
- A simple icon-menu-driven system which includes over 2,000 standards-based schematic symbols.
- Placing sequential or reference-based numbers on wires and components based on the chosen configuration with automatic ID tag generation.
- Setting up parent/child relations between electrical component symbols.
- Commands specifically designed for electrical schematic drawings.
Martz Technologies – Boosting efficiency with AutoCAD
Martz Technologies switched from AutoCAD LT to AutoCAD and the Electrical toolset for greater efficiency and additional features.
MartinCSI – Creating innovative solutions
MartinCSI relies on AutoCAD and the Electrical toolset for industrial manufacturing projects- including an ice cream sandwich filler machine..
Can Lines Engineering – Streamlining conveyor systems
Can Lines Engineering makes conveyor lines that get the job done quicker.
Homepage – https://www.autodesk.com
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows 10 version 1809 or above.
- Apple macOS Ventura 13, Monterey 12, Big Sur 11
Sizae: 3.67 GB