Adobe Fresco is new drawing and painting app built for touch and stylus devices to help creatives unleash their creativity wherever inspiration strikes. For artists, illustrators, animators, sketchers, and anyone who wants to discover — the joy of drawing and painting.
Adobe Fresco brings together the world’s largest collection of vector and raster brushes, plus revolutionary new live brushes, to deliver a completely natural painting and drawing experience.
Download this Adobe software and start drawing and painting with an amazing collection of built-in brushes. The live brushes are unique; use them to get a natural watercolor or oil look in your paintings.
Adobe Fresco is for both new artists and seasoned artists. Its interface is simple and intuitive. All of the essential tools illustrators need for their workflow are right there. You can easily customize the program interface and place the toolbar on either the left or right side of your workspace.
The built-in brush collection is incredible. You get thousands of sophisticated pixel, live, and vector brushes for your varied needs: illustrations, sketches, animes, watercolor and oil paintings, photo collages, and more. You can even add to the collection by bringing in your favorite Photoshop brushes and the brushes of the celebrated brushmaker Kyle T. Webster.
Adobe Fresco documents are synced to your Creative Cloud account. You can seamlessly work with Photoshop. You can also transfer your documents to Illustrator as PDFs that will preserve the layers in your artwork. If you are an Adobe Sketch or Adobe Draw user, you will able automatically migrate your work to Adobe Fresco the first time you sign in to the app.
- 50+ Photoshop brushes, vector brushes, and exclusive new Live Brushes
- Access to your custom brushes from Adobe Capture and other libraries
- Powerful tools for creation, including selections, masking, layers, and layer groups
- Automatic migration of Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Illustrator Draw projects
- Time-lapse video that you can export to replay your creation
- Easy export of your files as PNG or JPEG
- Step-by-step learning content
PREMIUM ONLY FEATURES
- Magic Wand tool. Quickly select similar areas in your design and edit them.
- Control opacity for motion frames. Adjust the opacity of each motion frame individually.
- Liquify tool. Transform any objects and add effects to them with ease.
- Transform motion paths and frames. Move and increase or decrease the size of any motion paths and frames.
Whats New in Adobe Fresco April 2022 release (version 3.5):
- New Manga brushes. Three new vector brushes to help quickly turn your Manga into a masterpiece.
Kyle T. Webster’s spring 2022 brush pack
- Kyle T. Webster’s spring 2022 brush pack. Create inspirational spring scenes using Kyle T. Webster’s spring 2022 brush collection.
Whats New in Adobe Fresco March 2022 release (version 3.4):
- Hide/Show other layers (iPad, iPhone, and Windows). Quickly isolate just the layer you want with the time-saving Hide/show all other layers feature.
- Tilt and rotation for vector brushes (iPad and Windows). Express yourself directly with the new support for Tilt & rotation when using vector brushes.
- Resize documents (iPhone only). Resize your documents easily with direct access to your custom document.
- Create and edit text layers (Windows only). Unleash your creativity by adding catchy text to your illustrations with new text layer capabilities.
Whats New in Adobe Fresco December 2022 release (version 3.3):
- Recent brushes (iPad, iPhone, and Windows). Pick up right where you left off with the recent brushes. Adobe Fresco remembers all of the brushes used in the document under the new Recent brushes category.
- Perspective grid capture (iPad and Windows). Create perspective grids automatically from an imported image, layer, or your entire document in the Precision panel.
- Transform all frames in a motion layer (iPad and Windows). Save time by easily transforming a single frame or all frames of a motion layer.
- New Winter 2022 brush set (iPad, iPhone, and Windows). Create stylized winter trees and several other wintry wonders with the new winter brush set.
- Eyedropper improvements (iPad, iPhone, and Windows). Picking colors and painting is faster than ever. Fresco now switches back to the previously selected tool after using the eyedropper.
Whats New in Adobe Fresco December 2021 release (version 3.2):
- Dynamic color margin (iPad and Windows). Work with greater precision using the Fill tool’s Color margin slider in Adobe Fresco.
- Reference layers (iPad and Windows). Keep your linework layers intact and fill layers separately with this useful feature in Adobe Fresco.
- Canvas projection. Zoom in and focus on the finer details of your artwork while projecting your canvas at full scale on an external display.
Whats New in Adobe Fresco October 2021 release (version 3.0):
- Apply motion (iPad and Windows). Create compelling visuals by applying motion to your artwork using the Motion feature in Fresco.
- Perspective grids (iPad and Windows). Add the linear illusion of depth in a 2D drawing using perspective grids and also provide a 3-point perspective of your artwork in Adobe Fresco.
- Send to Illustrator on iPad. Create your artwork in Adobe Fresco and send to Adobe Illustrator on iPad in an instant.
- Vector jitter brushes (All platforms). Make your artwork look organic and natural with vector jitter brushes in Adobe Fresco.
Whats New in Adobe Fresco July 2021 release (version 2.7):
- Color adjustment layers (iPad and Windows). Make a color change without making a permanent color commitment by applying non-destructive tonal and color edits to your Fresco art.
- Graph grids (iPad and Windows). Align your art, whether perfectly uniform or deliberately asymmetrical, all feels right when you use Fresco’s grids to position the facets of your art.
- Alignment guides (iPad and Windows). Transform. Snap. It’s that easy, in Transform mode, to snap a layer to the center of the canvas.
- Expanded mask support (All platforms). Mask all types of layers and make changes easily reversible on every layer in Fresco.
- Improved tool persistence (All platforms). Have a personalized arrangement for your tool options. Fresco will remember which tool you were using when you last closed a document.
- Discover brushes (New to Windows, available on iPad and iPhone).. Paint lush vegetation, soft grassy fields, shifting hues, and more. Check out Kyle T. Webster’s Summer 2021 collection of brushes.
- Discover shapes (New to Windows, available on iPad.). Discover new shapes in a fast, fluid, and form-filled way to explore shape collections.
Whats New in Adobe Fresco June 2021 release (version 2.6):
- Add text to your artwork (iPhone). Use thousands of fonts from Adobe Fonts when adding text to your artwork on the iPhone, or add your own fonts.
- Eyedropper gesture setting. Change the duration of the long-press gesture on canvas required to bring up the Eyedropper tool, or disable it.
- Kyle T. Webster’s Summer 2021 brushes. Check out Kyle T. Webster’s Summer 2021 collection of brushes.
- In-app tutorial for drawing aids (iPad and Windows). New in-app tutorial helps you quickly come to speed with using drawing aids.
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/fresco.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 version 1903 or later.
- iOS version 14.0 or later.
Enable hybrid graphics mode on HP ZBook x2 G4
To successfully install Fresco on the HP ZBook x2 G4, hybrid graphics mode must be enabled. Hybrid graphics mode is not enabled by default on this device. After enabling hybrid graphics mode, reboot your device and run the Fresco installer again.