Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers this is the sound drivers for a new generation of audio Realtek (HD Audio). The advantages of High Definition Audio specification include: full support for new audio formats, a high frequency bandwidth, support for connecting audio devices, under Technology Plug and Play, more accurate speech recognition and input.
The Realtek HD Audio Drivers will provide you with listening capabilities for multichannel sound such as DTS, Dolby and Surround. Now you can experience the movie theater like audio experience inside your room/home.
You must have visited theaters equipped with latest sound systems and must have enjoyed great movies that have there sound tracks on DTS, Dolby, Surround Sound.
With a Realtek HD Audio Drivers you can recreate the same effect using your PC and speaker systems.
- High-performance DACs with 106dB dynamic range (A-Weight), ADCs with 101dB dynamic range (A-Weight)
- Meets performance requirements for Microsoft WLP 3.0 Premium desktop and mobile PCs
- Ten DAC channels support 16/20/24-bit PCM format for 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of concurrent independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel output
- There stereo ADCs support 16/20/24-bit PCM format, one for stereo microphone, one for legacy mixer recording
- All DACs and ADCs supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
- 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-OUT supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
- 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-IN supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
- Supports 444.1k/48k/96k/192kHz ADAT® digital output
- Up to four channels of microphone array input are supported for AEC/BF application
- High-quality analog differential CD input
- Supports external PCBEEP input and built-in digital BEEP generator
- Software selectable 2.5V/3.75V VREFOUT
- Two jack detection pins each designed to detect up to 4 jacks
- Supports legacy analog mixer architecture
- Software selectable boost gain (+10/+20/+30dB) for analog microphone input
- All analog jacks are stereo input and output re-tasking for analog plug & play
- Built-in headphone amplifiers for each re-tasking jack
- Two GPIOs (General Purpose Input and Output) for customized applications, and digital GPI Volume Control
- Supports anti-pop mode when analog power AVDD is on and digital power is off.
- Supports stereo digital microphone interface for improved voice quality
- Content Protection for Full Rate lossless Audio content playback (with selected versions of WinDVD/PowerDVD)
- MIDI interface for electronic music instrument support (Pins shared with S/PDIF-IN, S/PDIF-OUT)
- 48-pin LQFP Green package
Realtek HD Audio Drivers Features:
- Compatible with Windows 10
- WaveRT-based audio function driver for Windows
- EAX 1.0 and 2.0 compatible
- Direct Sound 3D compatible
- A3D compatible
- I3DL2 compatible
- HRTF 3D Positional Audio
- 7.1+2 channel multi-streaming enables concurrent gaming/VoIP
- Friendly user interface for 2-foot or 10-foot remote control applications
- Emulation of 26 sound environments to enhance gaming experience
- 10-Band Software Equalizer
- Voice Cancellation and Key Shifting in Karaoke mode
- Realtek Media Player
- Enhanced Configuration Panel to improve user experience
- Microphone Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Noise Suppression (NS), and Beam Forming (BF) technology for voice application
- MPU401 MIDI driver to for electronic music instrument support
- ALC885M-GR features Dolby Master Studio™ (optional software feature)
Changes in Realtek HD Audio Drivers Package R2.82:
Realtek HD Audio Driver support all of Realtek HD Audio Codec.
- OS Supporting: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 – x86/x64
- Add/Fix Driver:
- Bug fix.
Homepage – http://www.realtek.com.tw
Size: 169 MB