nVIDIA RTX / Quadro Driver 528.49
nVIDIA RTX / Quadro Driver Solution Product lines provide excellent performance with leading professional software applications from the top software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are certified on all industry leading applications.
Driver Name Change
With the introduction of NVIDIA RTX products powering the next generation of professional visual, compute, and AI platform solutions for the enterprise, the Quadro driver will be transitioning to the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise brand to better align with new and future products.
NVIDIA RTX / Quadro drivers Enterprise will continue to provide users with the same level of enterprise-class quality, reliability, performance, and security as previous Quadro drivers. These new drivers will not only deliver the latest features and improvements for RTX GPUs, but also for current and previous generation Quadro GPUs.
The driver branch name will also transition from “Optimal Driver for Enterprise” to “Production Branch.” All the same enterprise attributes of the driver branch will remain. The new branch name will now allow driver types to be consistently referenced across other enterprise GPU products as well, such as Data Center GPUs.
Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 515 is the latest Production Branch release of the Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, along with RTX specific enhancements and testing.
Software Module Versions
- HD Audio Driver — 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software — 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience — 188.8.131.52
- CUDA — 12.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel — 8.1.963.0
What’s New in Version 525
- Support for GeForce RTX 4090, GeForce RTX 4080, GeForce RTX 4070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce 3060 Ti, and GeForce RTX 3060 8GB
- Added support for CUDA 11.8 and CUDA 12.0
- This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 3.0 for NVIDIA MaxwellTM and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.3
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
- NVIDIA CUDA 12.0
- This driver installs Desktop Manager version 203.87
Choose your Windows Driver Type:
“Standard” packages are those that do not require the DCH driver components.
“DCH” (Declarative, Componentized, Hardware Support Apps) refers to new packages preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm.
You cannot install DCH drivers over a standard system, and cannot install Standard drivers over a DCH system.
Version 528.49 Release Notes [PDF]
- Introduces support for GeForce RTX 40 Series notebooks
- Adobe Bridge stability issues with 528.02
- Disable Hitman 3 Resizable Bar profile on Intel platforms
- Discord update causes GPU memory clocks to drop to P2 state
Version 528.02 Release Notes [PDF]
Version 527.27 Release Notes [PDF]
Version 526.67 Release Notes [PDF]
- [OTOY] Runtime errors seen with optixModuleCreateFromPTX
- [NV Control Panel] Added 3D application profile for Tebis CAD/CAM
Version 517.40 Release Notes [PDF]
Fixed Issues in Version R515 U4:
- [Adobe][Illustrator] Reduce Noise setting with Render with Ray Tracing results in pixelated shapes when using 3D and Materials
- [Chaos][Vantage][Win11] Vantage fails to start on Windows 11 with HWS and NVLink on R510 driver
- [PTC][Creo 7] Performance degradation observed in drivers newer than version 471.68
- [Enscape] NVVM prints module verification errors for Vulkan ray tracing module
- [OpenCL] Race condition when creating/releasing OpenCL sub-buffers
- [32-bit] gldriverquery/vulkandriverquery crashes on 516.59 driver
- [Application Profile] Memory unexpectedly write-protected using Basic profile
- [Framelock][Clone Mode] App crash/TDR when using clone mode with framelock
Version 516.94 Release Notes [PDF]
Version 516.59 Release Notes [PDF]
Version 516.25 Release Notes [PDF]
Version 512.78 Release Notes [PDF]
Version 511.79 Release Notes [PDF]
Version 511.09 Release Notes [PDF]
Homepage – https://www.nvidia.com
NVIDIA RTX Series: NVIDIA RTX 6000 Ada Generation, RTX A6000, RTX A5500, RTX A5000, RTX A4500, RTX A4000H, RTX A4000, RTX A2000 12GB, RTX A2000, NVIDIA T1000 8GB, NVIDIA T1000, NVIDIA T600, NVIDIA T400 4GB, NVIDIA T400
NVIDIA RTX Series (Notebooks): NVIDIA RTX A5500 Laptop GPU, RTX A5000 Laptop GPU, RTX A4500 Laptop GPU, RTX A4000 Laptop GPU, RTX A3000 12GB Laptop GPU, RTX A3000 Laptop GPU, RTX A2000 8GB Laptop GPU, RTX A2000 Laptop GPU, RTX A1000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T1200 Laptop GPU , NVIDIA T600 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T550 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T500
Quadro RTX Series: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000
Quadro RTX Series (Notebooks): Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000
Quadro Series: Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2200, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro T2000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P3200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P520, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K620M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series : Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 3000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Size: 815 MB
DOWNLOAD Selected nVIDIA Driver
DOWNLOAD nVIDIA RTX / Quadro Driver 528.49 DCH for Win 11, 10 64-bit
DOWNLOAD nVIDIA Quadro Desktop/Notebook Driver 441.66 for Win 7, 8, 8.1 64-bit