AOMEI Onekey Recovery software offers the system backup and restore. You can use it to create a factory partition and store system, or you can backup system to external hard disk to save space of local disk.
Hence, once you backup system successfully, it will generate shortcut-F11 or A. You can set one of them as shortcut to enter onekey recovery environment during computer startup.
For the computers with EFI/UEFI boot, you can enter into the program to restore your system by using Windows Boot Menu. Of course, AOMEI OneKey allows you to configure how to display the boot menu by options.
Your computer might fail to boot properly because of system damaged and shows a “Boot failure” or “Operating system not found” error.
If you never have a system backup image, you have to waste your valuable time to reinstall system and all applications. In order to prevent these from happening, AOMEI OneKey Recovery comes into being.
Select an existing partition to allocate a required amount of free space for creating a recovery partition, where a system backup image is saved. For preventing backup images from being damaged, the recovery partition will be hidden by default.
Restore your computer to its factory settings or a previously backed up state. It is the best way to return things to normal when a disaster happens. Support restoring system to original location or other location.
Quick recover system
After backing up system, you can press a special keyboard button – F11 default or A key. When your computer starts up to enter into Windows PE environment, and then automatically launch AOMEI OneKey Recovery.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery offers encryption and compression function during backup. It can save your disk space, and protect your data from hacking.
- If you are using Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or Windows Server 2012, there may be no need to download Windows AIK. You can directly make a Windows PE bootable CD with AOMEI Backupper.
- You must download Windows AIK if AOMEI Backupper pops up a prompt window, you are required.
- To create a WinPE (Windows Preinstallation Environment) bootable CD with AOMEI Backupper on Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, you need to download Windows AIK.
Changes in AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.6.1:
- Changing shortcut key to “A” is no longer available after creating recovery environment on GPT disk.
- Fixed issue: initialization failed because of AOMEI OneKey Recovery driver.
- Fixed some other bugs.
Size: 18.1 MB