AOMEI Backupper is a professional-like, easy-to-use backup and recovery software. But is free for home users and commercial use, fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server. Provides one-click backup your system partition or disk in minutes.
This AOMEI software also can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets lost or corrupted. In addition, you can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.
AOMEI Backupper lets you clone the partition or disk, too. The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere the running applications. This option is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working.
AOMEI Backupper Features:
- System Backup. One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup. Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
- Partition and Volume Backup. If you just want to backup a partition or volume, not the entire disk, the feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
When your computer occurs some problems, such as accidentally deleted files, the system can not start, virus damage, by using the created backup before, you can restore system to its previous normal state or retrieve lost data.
- System Recovery. Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
- Disk and Partition Recovery. Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to original state.
- Selective file restore. Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
In addition to backup and restore functions, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning operations. If you need to upgrade hard drive, or replace old disk, or migrate hard drive to new one, this feature can be more convenient to your work.
- Disk Clone: Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process. Supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid state drive.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
AOMEI Backupper Other Features:
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check data integrity of image file ensures the successfull backups restoration. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups to identify and clarify the backups further. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 6.6.1 (2021-09-29):
- Added “Windows 11 Update Checker”: check whether your PC meets Windows 11 update system requirements.
- Fixed issue: some “Current Version” license codes failed to register AOMEI Backupper.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 6.6.0 (2021-09-14):
- Added VSS automatic repair: once AOMEI Backupper detected VSS doesn’t work during backup process, it will automatically repair VSS and continue to backup.
- Enhanced “AOMEI Image Deploy”: add new languages, including German (Deutsch), French (Français), Japanese (日本語), Italian (Italiano), Spanish( Español ) and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
- Enhanced “Backup Scheme”: add more options to automatically delete old backups.
- Optimized “Properties” of backing up to Share/NAS task.
- Optimized “Automatic Update”.
- Fixed issue: keyboard is unavailable when the input language is German, French, Japanese or Italian under Windows PE environment.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, “Real-Time Sync” task failed when the destination is a network location.
- Fixed issue: AOMEI Backupper recognized drive with macOS file system as unallocated space.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the desktop shortcut of other applications disappeared after uninstalling AOMEI Backupper.
- Stability enhancements and other bug fixes.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 6.5.1 (2021-05-17):
- Enhanced “Create Bootable Media”: the created bootable media supports both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
- Enhanced “Create Bootable Media”: The language of the created bootable media is same as the language used in AOMEI Backupper.
- Fixed issue: Computer is prevented from going to sleep/hibernation after a backup was completed in some systems.
- Fixed issue: The program startup slow because of the connection to the network node.
- Fixed issue: The program cannot load disk information after “Memory Integrity” is turned on in Windows10.
- Fixed issue: After installing Standard Edition, the startup program appears as a Server Trial Version.
- Fixed issue: The program auto-update failed because of Windows account name is Chinese or Japanese.
- Fixed issue: The system recovery environment cannot be recognized when creating bootable media in some systems.
- Fixed issue: The program crashed when restoring disk.
- Fixed issue: The program close button clicks no response when there is insufficient space to create bootable media.
- Fixed issue: The program startup slow after registering the program multiple times.
- Fixed issue: The user manual cannot be opened with the default program Acrobat Reader DC in some systems.
- Fixed issue: There is no taskbar icon after the program is opened in Windows Server 2003.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 6.5.0 (2021-03-29):
- Added “Create Portable Version” (only available in Technician and Technician Plus): copy AOMEI Backupper to a removable device so that directly run it on target computers without installing.
- Added Automatic Shutdown after Scheduled Task: automatically shut down, restart, hibernate, or sleep your computer after a scheduled task has been completed.
- Added an option on “Real-Time Sync”: sync the deletions in source directory to destination.
- Fixed issue: the size of used space on EXFAT partition cannot be obtained correctly.
- Fixed issue: the post-command failed to execute the shutdown command after back up.
- Fixed issue: the synchronization task will automatically synchronize after installing the new version.
- Fixed issue: when local files and network files are synchronized at the same time, the network file access failure will cause local file synchronization to fail.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 6.4.0 (2021-01-28):
- Added “Disk Wipe”: erase disks to permanently prevent sensitive data from being recovered and remove virus completely.
- Added new language: Russian, Hungarian, and Arabic are now available. Learn how to change the language on AOMEI Backupper>>
- Optimized the access of NAS/Share: accelerated the operation of editing Tasks and Schedule.
- Optimized AOMEI Backupper startup speed under Windows PE.
- Fixed issue: the “System protection” option is not available after installing AOMEI Backupper.
- Fixed issue: the tray shows backup successfully when it actually fails.
- Fixed issue: the mobile device is still been occupied after successfully backing up to it.
Homepage – https://www.ubackup.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported File Systems: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, EXT2, EXT3 and other file systems
Storage Devices: Internal hard disks, External hard disks, Solid-state drive (SSD), USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Network-attached storage (NAS), cloud drive, Hardware RAID, Dynamic Disk and Virtual machine system, etc.
Size: 117 MB