Active@ Partition Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally deleted partitions. The software can restore any deleted partition or logical drive (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5) also scan hard drives and detect deleted FAT and NTFS partitions and/or Logical Drives.
Using Active@ Partition Recovery you can create Drive Image (for backup purposes), preview files and folders on deleted partition or drive, to recover proper data.
Active@ Partition Recovery allows you to backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Boot Sectors, then to restore MBR, Partition Table or Boot Sectors from backup if damaged.
BOOT.INI is corrected automatically (if needed) to keep the system bootable, as well as damaged Volume Boot Sectors are corrected to mantain integrity of the partition. Software allows also to fix damaged MBR and to delete invalid partitions.
Extended Disk Scan may detect partitions being deleted even if you have created new ones instead, formatted and used them!
Active@ Partition Recovery for DOS
It can recover deleted partition only if its location on hard disk drive has not already been overwritten. If you wisely created MBR backup using Active@ Partition Recovery, you can always restore MBR and partition information.
Active@ Partition Recovery Professional
The package contains both DOS and Windows versions of Active@ Partition Recovery. It is an universal solution to recover both system partitions (from DOS environment) and non-system ones (in Windows environment).
Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate
It is an ultimate data recovery tool set. In addition to Professional features, it contains a bootable ISO Image (WinPE based Active@ Boot Disk Lite) that you can burn to a CD-ROM or write to a USB Flash drive and boot Windows from this CD-ROM/USB to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from within the familiar Windows environment. Ultimate edition includes also Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD (Linux recovery environment) being able to boot all the latest x86 and x64 UEFI secure boot systems as well as standard BIOS.
Active@ Partition Recovery toolkit includes the following main features:
- Restores lost partitions and disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted and damaged partitions
- Last Chance – recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup and Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image – sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Servers 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, WinPE
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS file systems
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, a power failure and much more…
Universal bootable disk creator prepares DOS, Windows or Linux boot disks for any type of media (CD/ DVD/ BD/ USB). Ultimate version also includes the Active@ File Recovery – tool to recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions and to reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. Active@ File Recovery allows you to save particular files in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged).