EASEUS Todo Backup 2023 Build 15.1 – 50% OFF
EASEUS Todo Backup is a complete, reliable disaster recovery solution to backup system, data, files and folders, hard drive partition. It not only provides convenient user-interface to simplify your tasks but also enables you to backup and restore an image of your partitions or entire hard disk.
This backup manager enables users to backup and restore data in multiple ways for their data security. In addition, this EASEUS Backup software allows users clone a hard disk, in order to replace the old one or transfer to another one.
BUY NOW EaseUS Todo Backup Home
BUY NOW EaseUS Todo Backup Server
Use 50% OFF (until March 31) Coupon: BACKUP2023
EASEUS Todo Backup Home is a free file backup and disaster recovery software, protecting your data, including photos, music, videos, documents, financial data and applications. Back up what you want, when you want. Users are faced with the essential challenge: the need to secure their PC and important files, such as system, family photos, music, applications, personal data and financial documents.
Protect your PC with EASEUS Todo Backup Home by just a few quick steps. If you lose any files you like or need to go back to an earlier version, don’t worry, you can recover them in time. It is a complete free backup and recovery solution for home users.
- System backup. Full system protection allows you to easily back up and recover your entire operating system when disaster happens.
- Disk imaging. Block-level disk imaging quickly and efficiently backs up the entire disk or volumes.
- File backup. File-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files, folders or file types, including network shared files.
- Hot backup. Back up specific files and volumes without interrupting any current operations, especially for open files backup.
- Outlook Email backup. Disaster recovery for Outlook Express or Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016.
- Incremental and differential backup. Only back up changes made since the previous backup, saving time and storage space.
- Schedule backup. Flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on daily, weekly, monthly or event.
- System restore. Quickly recover your entire Windows system backup in minutes to the original or new location using a Linux or WinPE bootable media.
- Flexible disk restore. Quickly restore what you need, recover granular files, folders, volumes, or all from a single disk image.
- Selective file restore. Recover individual files and folders from a file backup image without restoring an entire image.
- Pre-OS recovery environment. If your system won’t boot, simply select EaseUS Todo Backup from boot menu to launch Pre-OS and then recover your system.
- Migration and clone. Fast, easily and safely migrate system to an SSD or a bigger HDD for disk replacement or upgrade.
- Backup management. Easily manage backup job and automatically delete the out-of-date backup images, saving storage space.
- Browse image file. Browse backup with Windows Explorer and simply copy-paste files/folders.
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI. Create a WinPE bootable media for 64-bit Windows system resided on GPT to start up PC recovery in case of emergency.
Changes in Todo Backup 2023 15.1 (2023-01-16):
- Support application data backup (Outlook) backup to EaseUS Cloud
- Increased backup/restore speed and backup/restore data volume display
- Improved EaseUS account registration process
- Fixed the cloud backup temporary storage location, temporary directories are now not created in the root directory of the system disk
- Fixed the problem that the backup speed limit does not take effect for cloud backup
Changes in Todo Backup 2023 15.0 (2022-11-18):
- Supported Native format backup mode for file backup
- Date display format follows windows system settings
- Fixed backup failure due to dropbox authorization timeout
Changes in Todo Backup 2022 14.2 (2022-07-18):
- Optimized the display style of backup task card information
- Optimized the guide when creating a backup
- Optimized button styles
- Improved the style of backup source and destination
- Improved animation to reduce resource occupation
- Fixed: backup failure caused by network error when backing up to Dropbox
- Fixed: backup program crash issue
- Fixed: focus setting of the program main interface
- Added: cloud service web entrance
- Added: delete backup files on the web page of the cloud service
- Added: judgment and prompt for invalid parameter of Options
Changes in Todo Backup 14.1 (2022-05-10):
- Redesigned product for new centralized management to better meet the backup management needs of enterprises and service providers (MSPs)
- Improved support for Office 365 email accounts
- Solved the problem of file backup stuck in special environment
- Solved the problem that some systems cannot be backed up due to VSS startup failure
- Resolved an issue that caused ESET Security to indicate Potentially unsafe applications due to being exploited by malware
- Fixed a potential dll hijacking risk
- Fixed an issue where the error message was returned incorrectly due to deleted images during smart backup
- Solved the problem that the boot plan backup may not be executed under Windows XP
- Fixed the problem that the command execution failed to be judged before/after the backup
Homepage – https://www.easeus.com/backup-software/
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
- Serial ATA (SATA) HDD
- External SATA (eSATA) HDD
- SCSI HDD
- All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 HDD
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire) HDD
- Full support of RAIDed configurations (hardware RAIDs)
- Support large capacity hard disk (MBR and GPT hard disk, EaseUS Todo Backup can support up to 16TB hard disk and 32 disks at most.)
Size: 135 MB