Acronis Cyber Protect software ensures for Business users to avoid downtime, data loss and security breaches at a lower cost. It is the only solution that natively integrates cyber security, data protection and management to protect endpoints, systems and data. Integration and automation provide unmatched protection – increasing productivity while decreasing TCO.
- Next-generation cybersecurity. Advanced AI-based behavioral detection engine for zero-day attack prevention
- Reliable backup and recovery. Full-image and file-level backup, disaster recovery and metadata collection for security forensics
- Integrated protection management. URL filtering, vulnerability assessments, patch management, and remote management are integrated and automated
The traditional stack of endpoint protection products lacks integration and requires much more time for management – maintaining licenses, installing updates and patches, verifying compatibility after updates, and managing multiple policies using a variety of different user interfaces.
Acronis Cyber Protect offers one agent, one management interface, and one license – removing the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions.
With Acronis Cyber Protect, an AI-based threat detection engine leverages backup data to improve detection rates and avoid false-positives. The integration of advanced antimalware and backup allows the recovery of corrupt data automatically. Backups are protected against attacks on the agent and backup files, ensuring the data is clean.
A complex, non-integrated stack of endpoint solutions requires more time to learn and support, and does not benefit from integration and automation.
Unifying multiple protection technologies into one solution not only increases its reliability, it also decreases the time needed to learn, deploy, and maintain the solution. Acronis Cyber Protect enables you to streamline management, cut unnecessary administrative time, and lower TCO.
Turn challenges into opportunities
With one, integrated solution, you can eliminate any gaps in your IT infrastructure and endpoint protection, decrease incident volume, and minimize incident response times
- Stay ahead of modern threats. Spend more time focused on your overall security posture, rather than on managing the complexity of your protection
- Gain proactive cyber protection. Avoid downtime, prevent loss of employee productivity, and spend less time on costly recoveries after successful attacks
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses. Improve your team’s productivity and avoid the additional cost of maintaining multiple tools
Integration and automation
No matter how great each individual solution might be, a patchwork of system and endpoint protection tools will create gaps in your defenses. This Acronis software is a unified approach that eliminates those gaps.
- One agent. Increases performance and avoids endpoint/agent conflicts
- One license. Simplifies software license management
- One vendor. Ensures seamless, fully integrated protection
- One backend. Reduces infrastructure needs
- One console. Enables faster employee onboarding and maintenance
- One experience. Simplifies the education of IT resources
Capabilities designed for modern protection
- Antimalware and antivirus. Proactively protect your data, applications, and systems from advanced cyberattacks. With Acronis Cyber Protect, you gain real-time protection with AI-based static and behavioral heuristic antivirus, antimalware, antiransomware, and anticryptojacking technologies.
- Fail-safe patching. Eliminate the risk of bad patches rendering a system unusable. Before implementing the latest patches, the program automatically performs an image backup. That enables you to easily restore and roll back to a working state if there is an issue with a patch.
- Forensic backup. Simplify future analysis by collecting digital evidence – like memory dumps and process information – from disk-level backups. With Forensic Mode, you’ll manage compliance requirements and run faster internal investigations.
- Safe Recovery. Avoid malware reinfection by automatically patching the machine and then scanning your system and backup images using the latest antimalware definitions.
- Continuous data protection. Safeguard new data. Acronis’ agent monitors every change made in the listed applications and continuously backs them up so recent changes aren’t lost if the machine needs to be reimaged.
- Global threat monitoring and smart alerts. Benefit from the global network of Acronis Cyber Protection Operation Centers (CPOC) by receiving real-time alerts on malware, vulnerabilities, natural disasters, and other global events that may affect data protection.
- Data compliance reporting and data protection map. Ensure compliance reporting by getting detailed information about stored data and use automatic data classification to track the protection status of important files.
- Global and local whitelists from backups. Scan backups with advanced antimalware technologies (AI, behavioral heuristics, etc.) and whitelist your organization’s unique applications to avoid future false positives.
What’s new in Acronis Cyber Protect 15:
Autodiscovery and remote installation
Simplify the simultaneous installation of multiple agents in the cloud and on-premise.
- Network-based discovery
- Active Directory-based discovery
- Importing a list of machines from a file
- Automatic applying of protection plans
- Batch remote installation of agents by using the discovery wizard
Single protection plan covering all aspects of cyber protection
- Anti-malware protection
- URL filtering
- Vulnerability assessment
- Patch management
- Data protection map (data discovery)
- Windows Defender Antivirus and Microsoft Security Essentials management
Smart protection plan
Perform smart remediation actions based on security alerts from Acronis Cyber Protection Operations Centers (CPOC).
Full-stack anti-malware protection for Windows and macOS
- Real-time protection against malware
- Cryptomining process detection
- Ransomware detection
- On-demand scanning
- Self-protection: Protect Acronis components (e.g. registry, service stopping, Acronis file protecting)
- Network folder protection: Protect the data in shared folders on your machine against ransomware
- Server-side protection: Protect the data in shared folders within your network against ransomware
- Files quarantine
- Exclusions management: Specify processes that will not be considered malware; exclude folders where file changes will not be monitored; select files and folders where scheduled scanning will not be executed
Scan backups for malware in local storage, network shares, and Acronis Cloud Storage
Scan disk backups in the local storage, network shares, and Acronis Cloud Storage, in order to detect malware infections
Safe recovery allows you to restore an OS image without the malware found in it, to avoid reinfection after recovery.
URL filtering that controls the access to malicious URLs
URL filtering allows you to permit or deny access to specific websites based on information contained in a URL list.
- HTTP/HTTPS interceptor
- Black/whitelists for URLs
- Payload analysis for malicious URLs
Automated verification of system vulnerabilities to cyber threats
- Automatic approval of patches
- Deployment on a schedule
- Manual deployment
- Flexible reboot and maintenance window options
- Staged deployment
- Support for patch management of Microsoft and third-party software on Windows desktop and server operating systems
Windows Defender Antivirus and Microsoft Security Essentials Management
- Enforce settings across multiple machines
- Collect all Windows Defender Antivirus and Microsoft Security Essentials detection events and display them in the management console
HTML5-based secure Remote Desktop access
Establish a secure RDP connection to your devices right from web console interface, including cross-sites connections, with no VPN pre-requisites
Full-fledged read-only role support
- Manage roles on a user level.
- Added support for read-only mode access.
Disk health monitoring
Proactively track disk health status, before an issue happens.
Continuous Data Protection (CDP) for important files and application data
- Ensures users won’t lose their work in-progress
- IT controls what is continuously backed up – Office documents, financial forms, logs, graphic files, etc.
Acronis #CyberFit score for protected devices
The #CyberFit protection score includes the following assessments:
- Anti-malware software is installed
- Backup solution is available
- Firewall is available and enabled
- VPN is enabled and running
- Full disk encryption enabled
- NTLM is restricted for outgoing traffic
Protection for Remote Work Tools
Prioritized patch management and antimalware protection for:
- Skype for Business
Application-aware backup for VMs on Hyper-V
The new application-aware backup of Hyper-V VMs by the Agent for Hyper-V improves the backup and recovery of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services running on Microsoft Hyper-V.
Finalizing the virtual machine running from backup on Hyper-V
While a virtual machine is running from a backup, the virtual disks content is taken directly from its backup. Therefore, the machine will become inaccessible or even corrupted if the connection is lost to the backup location or to the backup agent. You have the option to make this machine permanent, that is, recover all of its virtual disks, along with the changes that occurred while the machine was running, to the datastore that stores these changes. This process is named finalization.
This process is now supported for both ESXi and Hyper-V.
Scale Computing HC3 hypervisor support
- Agent-less backup and recovery for Scale Computing VMs
- Automated remote deployment of Agent for Scale Computing in the form of a virtual appliance
Data protection map (data discovery)
Monitor the protection status of files with classification, reporting and unstructured data analytics.
Image-based backup with valuable, additional data added to backups
Remote device wipe
Helps you prevent data loss from stolen devices.
Updated Cyber Protection Monitor
Displays real-time antivirus protection status.
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com/en-eu/business/cyber-protect/
Size: 1.40 GB