eScan Anti-Virus with Cloud Security is the Next Generation security solution, specially designed for Home and Small Office. It provides real-time protection to computers from security threats, such as Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Keyloggers, Rootkits, Botnets, Hackers, Spam, and Phishing.
eScan provides the advanced futuristic technologies, such as eScan Security Network, Advanced Virus Control, MWL Technology, DIRC Technology, NILP Technology, eScan Security Network, Advanced Virus Control and sophisticated Heuristics Algorithms.
They protects your personal information and ensures safe computing environment to your family when browsing the internet, shopping online, performing online transactions, or social networking. IT users are increasingly adopting new and innovative technologies and spending more time online.
Be it work, home or school, our dependence on technology has no limits and is only growing towards the upward graph. This has led to an array of cyber threats that are persistent, sophisticated and targeted increasing the risk of to our confidential information. Hence, in such situation preventing these evolving cyber threats is a must where as detecting them before they cause harm to your computing activities is equally important.
eScan Anti-Virus with Cloud Security Features:
- Stylish, User-friendly and Trendy GUI. It comes with a stylish and trendy Graphical User Interface that is neatly designed to suit the needs of both, novice and expert users.
- eScan Security Network (Cloud Technology – detects new and unknown threats). It collects information from millions of eScan participant user’s computers around the world when they are online. That allows to safeguard your digital world from latest and unknown threats.
- Advanced Virus Control (Smart Proactive Protection). With this new technology and highly sophisticated Heuristics Algorithms, eScan effectively scans and detects unknown malware. It also detects and warns users about applications that behave in a suspicious manner, thus providing protection from Zero-Day threats.
- Faster On-Demand Scanning. It comprises of smart Whitelisting Technology that leads to faster scan of files, folders, memory, registry, services and all storage devices.
- Real-time Protection. eScan protects you from advanced blended threats by integrating both its Advanced Virus Control technology and Real-time protection, thus allowing you to enjoy your digital life.
- File and Folder Protection. Users can secure specific files and folders from being created, modified, or even deleted by malware. It also protects specific files and folders against network-based attacks, thus mitigating threats such as Sality, Virut and other file infectors.
- Effective Auto Back Up and Restore. This feature allows you to take a backup of all the system files that are frequently used and stores them in an encrypted form. It automatically restores the clean files when eScan finds an infection in any of the system files.
- Advanced Anti-Spam. eScan comprises of NILP Technology and sophisticated filters that work on the basis of specific keywords and phrases.
- USB Vaccination. This is a ‘vaccine’ provided for removable USB devices, which prevents USB devices from becoming a source of infection.
- Two Way Firewall (Improved). It filters incoming and outgoing network activities on the computer and protects it from all types of network-based attacks. It also includes a set of predefined access control rules that the user can customize to filter network traffic.
- Safe Mode Password Protection. eScan’s Safe Mode Password Protection prevents unauthorised access into Windows Safe Mode without a valid eScan password.
- eScan Rescue Mode. It allows user to boot into a secure environment during system startup without using any optical media. It uses Windows based environment that helps you to scan and clean the system. Also it allows you to fix registry changes made by viruses and Rootkits.
Homepage – https://www.escanav.com
eScan is available in English, German, French, Nederlands, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Greek, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, and Latin Spanish.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 444 MB