COMODO Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats. It combines a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+.
COMODO Internet Security protects your PC from malicious software and Hackers. Best of all is FREE! CIS 2019 will help you detect and remove viruses, Trojans, also other malicious software and hackers. In one easy to use bundle that won’t slow down your computer.
COMODO Internet Security sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of the new sandbox feature – isolated operating environment for unknown applications. Under default settings, unknown applications will be automatically sandboxed. So that they cannot make permanent changes to other processes, programs or data on your ‘real’ system.
Comodo Internet Security Features:
- Antivirus – automatically detects and eliminates viruses, Worms and Trojan horses.
- Firewall – constantly defends your system from inbound and outbound Internet attacks with a highly effective packet filtering firewall.
- Defense+ is a rules based intrusion prevention system. It protects your critical operating system files from malicious processes, internal attacks and blocks unknown malware before it ever gets a chance to install.
Comodo Internet Security
Alerts you whenever potential malware attempts to attack or gain access to your system. The alerts are displayed as pop-ups at the right hand corner of your screen. It allow you to block the unrecognized activities, processes and connection attempts of running applications. CIS now even protects against ‘drive-by-download’ buffer overflow attacks.
Leverages multiple technologies, including Real-time and On-Access Scanning, On Demand Scanning and a fully featured Scan Scheduler. They can immediately start cleaning or quarantining suspicious files from your hard drives, shared disks, emails, downloads and system memory.
Offers the highest levels of security against inbound and outbound threats. Also it stealths your computer’s ports against hackers and blocks malicious software from transmitting your confidential data over the Internet. The Firewall Task Center allows you to quickly and easily configure all aspects of the Firewall.
- You can install the Antivirus as a standalone
- Or install the Firewall as a standalone
- Install both Firewall and Antivirus
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2024 184.108.40.20604 Beta:
- Fixed an issue where icons in the taskbar disappeared after Explorer.exe restarted.
- Fixed the issue of missing the “Log as firewall event if this rule is fired” option on the firewall rule screen.
- Fixed issues with performing Quick Scan, Full Scan, and Rating Scan and errors related to updating the last scan date.
- Fixed the “Report a Bug” link being incorrect and outdated.
- Fixed an issue with the first beta version, which had compatibility issues with Win 11 x64 after installation and uninstallation, where the internet connection would be interrupted and a popup would appear in the CIS tray saying “The network firewall is not functioning properly”.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the scan exclusion under advanced protection would crash the entire advanced settings window/menu.
- Fixed an issue where the antivirus still appeared to be running despite disabling all components in CIS and could not be disabled.
- Fixed the “TDT agent is not working” issue.
- Fixed the “Intel TDT driver not loaded” issue.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the IntelTDT options on the UI with not supported CPU. If the CPU does not support TDT, it will be written to the log, and then unload tdt.dll. Users will be able to manually delete TDT’s log files.
- Fixed an issue with CIS crashing after uninstalling the old version and installing the new beta version.
- Fixed an issue where firewall settings caused the internet connection is being cut after installation of CIS 2024 Beta.
- Fixed issues with cmd/diskpart or diskadminisration such as not being able to clean up all or create new volumes and formatted/deleted data/files restoring themselves after formation.
- Fixed translation errors in Russian, French, Polish, Italian and Portuguese.
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 220.127.116.1132:
- The welcome page should close after clicking the activate button
- When cis is activated we should not show welcome dialog
- CIS will not display register user account when activation
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 18.104.22.16812:
- WSL 2 can not work when install CIS
- Solitaire can not run in sandbox
- System restore is restoring the registry issue
- cmdvirth can be stoped
- Support jumbo frames in fw
- Setting allow contained applications access to the clipboard does not work
- Fixed BSOD cased by cmderd on 32 bit OS
Homepage – https://www.comodo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 85.9 MB