COMODO Internet Security 220.127.116.1132
COMODO Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats. It combines a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+.
COMODO Internet Security protects your PC from malicious software and Hackers. Best of all is FREE! CIS 2019 will help you detect and remove viruses, Trojans, also other malicious software and hackers. In one easy to use bundle that won’t slow down your computer.
COMODO Internet Security sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of the new sandbox feature – isolated operating environment for unknown applications. Under default settings, unknown applications will be automatically sandboxed. So that they cannot make permanent changes to other processes, programs or data on your ‘real’ system.
Comodo Internet Security Features:
- Antivirus – automatically detects and eliminates viruses, Worms and Trojan horses.
- Firewall – constantly defends your system from inbound and outbound Internet attacks with a highly effective packet filtering firewall.
- Defense+ is a rules based intrusion prevention system. It protects your critical operating system files from malicious processes, internal attacks and blocks unknown malware before it ever gets a chance to install.
Comodo Internet Security
Alerts you whenever potential malware attempts to attack or gain access to your system. The alerts are displayed as pop-ups at the right hand corner of your screen. It allow you to block the unrecognized activities, processes and connection attempts of running applications. CIS now even protects against ‘drive-by-download’ buffer overflow attacks.
Leverages multiple technologies, including Real-time and On-Access Scanning, On Demand Scanning and a fully featured Scan Scheduler. They can immediately start cleaning or quarantining suspicious files from your hard drives, shared disks, emails, downloads and system memory.
Offers the highest levels of security against inbound and outbound threats. Also it stealths your computer’s ports against hackers and blocks malicious software from transmitting your confidential data over the Internet. The Firewall Task Center allows you to quickly and easily configure all aspects of the Firewall.
- You can install the Antivirus as a standalone
- Or install the Firewall as a standalone
- Install both Firewall and Antivirus
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 18.104.22.16832:
- The welcome page should close after clicking the activate button
- When cis is activated we should not show welcome dialog
- CIS will not display register user account when activation
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 22.214.171.12412:
- WSL 2 can not work when install CIS
- Solitaire can not run in sandbox
- System restore is restoring the registry issue
- cmdvirth can be stoped
- Support jumbo frames in fw
- Setting allow contained applications access to the clipboard does not work
- Fixed BSOD cased by cmderd on 32 bit OS
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2020 126.96.36.19962:
- CIS going to use reduced(light) database in default. Option added to updates section who wants to change database to regular one.
- Cloud backup
- File submission problems
- Ipv4 loopback filtering remove problem
- No welcome screen at startup
- File list export still saves when canceled
- Issue in switching configurations
- Display wrong scan priority
- Desktop shortcut doesn’t change after product upgraded to AV Advanced
- Translation of “Show Files” added
- Scan exclusions’ translation added
- Malwares detected by manual scan removed instead of quarantined
- Web filtering doesn’t accept valid string (e.g. “*.comodo.com/*”)
- Tray icon status problem
- A file will be trusted which blocked by Viruscope and unblocked by user.
- Product name is not updated in programs & features after activating new license key.
- GUI window rendering bug
- False unrecognized files after running “Autorun Analyzer” from KillSwitch
- Wrong activation of warranty log
- Option “Go to folder” not available for Firewall and Hips rules
- Unrecognized non-executables file is not displayed in File List when it is opened by widget
- Network zones ip copy&paste issue
- Microsoft Silverlight alert in Run Virtual Desktop
- “Ignore once” action in web filtering will be logged.
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2020 188.8.131.5236:
- Migrated virtually all HTTP URLs to HTTPs.
- Folder Protection
- Upgrade over install doesn’t work
- Https website filtering no longer works on Chrome 78
- Chrome crashes in Containment
- CIS creates error while unplugging USB
- Uninstallation & Installation failed
- Uninstallation of Comodo KillSwitch and Cleaning Essentials
- Freezes in Win10 build 1909/1903
Homepage – https://www.comodo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 111 MB