Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is the solution to protect your PCs and Macs without interruptions. It protects you from online threats with the world’s most powerful 100% cloud-based security solution.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus scans faster and uses fewer system resources than other solutions helping system performance.
Webroot’s network of threat analysis engines perform real-time examination of files, URL’s and websites. It enables instantaneous protection from new and existing threats keeping you continuously safe online.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus blocks viruses, spyware, worms, keyloggers, Trojans, rootkits, adware and other online threats. Also it protects you PC against phishing attacks, identity theft, cybercrime, social network threats, unsafe websites, links and search results.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus works fast without slowing you down or conflicting with other apps. It instantly protects you when a new threat is found anywhere in the world. No need to download updates – your protection is always current. Won’t interrupt you with endless pop-ups and alerts. New, cloud-based approach delivers faster, more effective virus protection that’s always up to date. The software is easy to use, and features effective protection and performance.
Fastest Antivirus Engine scans your computer in less than two minutes and uses less computer memory than other security products. Great Value – Now includes Mac virus protection, a firewall and antiphishing protection normally reserved for premium products costing twice as much. Identity Shield blocks the keyloggers and screengrabbers that others miss to keep your financial information safe from cybercriminals.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Protection Features:
- Identity Protection
- Mac Virus Protection
- Social Network Protection
- Unsafe Link and Search Results Identification
- Online Account Management
Revolutionary Threat Protection:
- Social network protection on Facebook and Twitter
- Warns you of malicious sites and search results before you click on them
- Enhanced antimalware engine makes cloud-based detection even more effective at identifying new threats
- First-of-its-kind management website allows you change security settings, run scans, and see alerts for your PCs and Macs, no matter where you are
Proven Faster and More Efficient:
- Quietly protects you without interrupting you or slowing you down
- Doesn’t rely on old-fashioned threat signatures that need constant updates to detect threats
- Fastest antivirus protection – most scans take less than two minutes
- Uses less computer memory than competitive security products
Identity and Privacy Protection:
- Next generation firewall that uses the cloud to detect and block harmful network connections
- Antiphishing projection warns you of fake websites that trick you into entering your personal information
- Unique Identity Shield “hardens” your browser to prevent cybercriminals from stealing your personal information while you are shopping or banking online
- One affordable and flexible subscription protects your PCs and Macs
- Includes several layers of protection normally reserved by competitors for premium products costing up to double the price
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10
Never Worry That Your Protection is Setup Properly:
- New, intelligent installer automatically optimizes settings to maximize protection for your specific computer
- Your protection is always updated and working quietly in the background
- An all new home dashboard clearly explains how you are protected
- Webroot’s Customer Support can solve issues quickly. When you ask for help, a report with details of the problem and your system are sent automatically.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 18.104.22.168 (April 19, 2022):
- Hardened malware removal to avoid interference with legitimate applications.
- Compliance with Microsoft requirements for anti-malware products.
- Interference with VPN when Webroot is active.
- Misidentification of Windows 11 systems as Windows 10 systems.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 22.214.171.124 (September 28, 2021):
- UI logo and branding to include OpenText.
- Text on Backup screen.
- Additional fix for issue where Chrome does not load with the Identity Shield enabled.
- Bug Fixes.
- This is the final build provided for Vista systems. Vista systems will not be updated to any later versions.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 126.96.36.199 (March 15, 2021):
- UI text updated to Allow and Allow List.
- Fix for issue where Chrome does not load with Identity Shield enabled.
- Bug Fixes.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 188.8.131.52 (September 28, 2020):
- Bug Fixes
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 184.108.40.206 (May 13, 2020):
- Bug Fixes
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 220.127.116.11 (March 30, 2020):
- Bug Fixes
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 18.104.22.168 (January 21, 2020):
- Bug fixes including a fix for network connectivity issues to devices and online games
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 22.214.171.124 (November 4, 2019):
- Efficacy enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Homepage – https://www.webroot.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions),
- Windows 8 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 11 64-bit
- Chrome OS operating system
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur) with Apple M1 ARM or Intel processors
- macOS 12 (Monterey) with Apple M1 ARM or Intel processors
- Android 8.0 or higher
- iOS 13.0 or later
Size: 5.61 MB