SlimBrowser is a powerful and compact tabbed multiple-site browser with full unicode support. It incorporates a large collection of powerful features like built-in popup killer, skinned window frame, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist / whitelist filtering, URL Alias.
SlimBrowser let you open several sites at once with the support of site groups. It provides one-click access to search engines via pre-defined quicksearch entries. You can easily define your own quicksearch entries. SlimBrowser provides one-click access to personal accounts via predefined autologin entries.
This browser supports URL filter and in-page ad filter which blocks annoying advertisements and offensive content effectively. It is able to render RSS new feeds into readable web pages.
SlimBrowser support URL alias and built-in commands. It also supports ftp file uploading. The built-in ScriptPad is able to edit JScript / VBScript and HTML files with syntax highlighting. The interface is fully skinnable and a large collection of skins are available for download. It brings you convenient and comfortable browsing.
All features of SlimBrowser:
- Multiple site browser based on tab-page interface
- QuickFill Form Filler/Password Manager
- Multi-threaded Download Manager
- One-Click Facebook Integration
- Instant Photo Upload and Photo Framing
- Download Youtube Video to MP4 and MP3
- Open Multiple Sites As Site Group
- Web Page and Text Translation
- Block Annoying Ads with Ad Blocker
- Ability to turn on/off Flash Animation
- Weather Condition and Weather Forecast
- Block Popups with Popup Blocker
- Skinned Web Browser Window Frame
- Integrate with Popular Web Services
- ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor.
- URL Alias: Type short alias instead long URL.
- Web Form SpellChecker
- Web Page Screenshot (Whole Web Page or Selected Area)
- Auto Refresh / Auto Reload Web Page
- AutoLogin: automatically connect and log into specified website with just one click.
- Delete Browser History Completely or Selectively
- Proxy Switcher
- Upload Clipboard Image
- Seamless integration with online translation engine and dictionaries
- Built-in RSS News Rendering Engine. Now you can read RSS news directly inside SlimBrowser without additional RSS Reader software.
- Compatible with all plugins and extensions designed for Mozilla Firefox.
- Upgrade to gecko engine 115.
- Added support for hourly weather forecast in weather toolbar button drop down menu.
- Fixed bug with youtube video download.
Changes in SlimBrowser 220.127.116.11 (2022-12-23):
- Fix a bug with language file manager (now placed under “More tools” menu)
Changes in SlimBrowser 18.104.22.168 (2022-08-17):
- Minor bug fix
Changes in SlimBrowser 22.214.171.124 (2022-07-11):
- Upgrade to gecko engine 101.
- Allows users to use as many microphones as you want, at the same time, during video conferencing.
- All non-configured MIME types can now be assigned a custom action upon download completion.
- Reading is now easier with the prefers-contrast media query, which allows sites to detect if the user has requested that web content is presented with a higher (or lower) contrast.
- Support captions/subtitles display on YouTube, Prime Video, and Netflix videos you watch in Picture-in-Picture.
- Picture-in-Picture now also supports video captions on websites that use WebVTT (Web Video Text Track) format, like Coursera.org, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, and many more.
- Checks spelling in multiple languages.
- Hardware accelerated AV1 video decoding is enabled on Windows with supported GPUs (Intel Gen 11+, AMD RDNA 2 Excluding Navi 24, GeForce 30).
Homepage – https://www.slimbrowser.net
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 53.4 MB